Fx Any Reluctant, overwhelming orgasms, Force, blackmail, coercion, and a character/plot each time I bump. (nsfw images)

Amy Star Doll

Banned
Banished
-Daddy gets jealous when his daughter gets a boyfriend and gives her a condition for keeping him - at home she's his girlfriend (and whenever/wherever he pleases).
-Niece accidentally sends her uncle nudes instead of her boyfriend, and he offers her a chance for him to delete them - The cost is her service for him (and whoever else he would like to bring in).
-Girl gets adopted to a new family and her new father and mother lover her so much! Her new big brother however has a few demands if she's allowed to live under his roof (like, lewd ones).
-Girlfriend loves boyfriend, but boyfriend has a bully, and bully shows boyfriend that girlfriend can't help but obey. Girlfriend obeys waiting for boyfriend to stop them. He will eventually... Right?

I roleplay ages 15 to 18 (as young as you allow while within the site rules)

My kinks (Bold is mandatory)
Huge penises (11 inches+, up to 18)
Blackmail, rape, tricking

Excessive cum
cuckold
Exhibition/public humiliation
Scent
Changing locations
pregnancy risk/impregnating

Last edited:
Orona (known as Oreo by her friends/boyfriend) has a timid, scarred boyfriend that she's loved for years, but the reason for his fragility isn't known to her until she visits his home - where she meets his father. Witnessing first hand his abuse, she confronts him. The father actually agrees to keep his hands off of his pathetic boy - if he could get his hands on her. Her boyfriend is too cowardly to argue, and being the altruistic girl she is - she accepts, having no idea what she's in for.
Mandatory kinks in this: Breeding her and using her in front of her boyfriend (or within earshot)

"Fuck daddy. He stares at me like a creep. I even caught him in my room looking through my drawers. He said he was looking to see if I was doing drugs. I barely turned 15! Well, whatever. If daddy wants to be a creep let him. Hm? Oh, here he comes now. Dad, don't just walk into my room - I'm with my boyfriend!... What do you mean? As if he'd accept-- WHAT!? Connor, don't be afraid of daddy - he's big but he wouldn't dare hurt you - CONNOR! Daddy STOP! Don't hurt him!... Fine! F-fine - just.... Not here....... Are you okay Connor? Just wait here. No, I-I'll be okay. If you want to go home just - Dad stop pulling me! Connor, I can do this. For us. I'll be back soon"

"No she won't, but make sure you stay here until I'm done every day."

Somethin' like that with May, a little 15 year old girl with perky little breasts and a huge jiggly ass.
Or something else daddy/daughter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom