Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hokage's new student (Trap x SinCat)

Trapcest

Super-Earth
Ren had been late in beginning his studies at the Ninja academy. As a young child he had been very sick, every doctor had predicted he would never recover since the illness appeared to be genetic, though his parents were unknown as he was an orphan who seemed to have been abandoned in the village so the doctors had nobody to even ask if they knew anything. But just as all hope seemed lost, when it seemed like Ren was on the verge of death....his body had miraculously recovered, all by itself. After defying all medical and Chakra treatments, it was like something in his body suddenly triggered and changed, all signs of the illness had vanished, more than that Ren's body had become healthier than ever before, healthier than any normal person, as if some kind of potential within him had awoken. His physical strength, his reactions, his Chakra levels, all of them were suddenly off the charts. For that reason Ren had been allowed to entire the ninja academy late, older than the other students, the decision having been taken that his potential should absolutely not be wasted.

The training had been hard, the other students always whispering about Ren behind his back, about how he was so much older than them, but he had ignored them, after all he knew the real reason, not the reasons they made up wild rumours for. When graduation had come though, Ren was again a special case. Rather than being placed on a team of three as was normal for graduates, instead Ren was being assigned as an individual student to a special teacher, a very special teacher, the Hokage herself.
Today was Ren's first day as her student, the boy having made his way to the Hokage's office, knocking on the door before slowly heading inside "Uh...Hokage? I'm Ren. I was told to come here....for my teaching assignment?"

Hiruzen was an excellent shinobi - no one had a the nerve to deny that, and Tsunade wouldn't try questioning his brilliance either. If anything, she had always seen him far more superior than she ever will be, given the fact most of things she knew were taught by him. Yet, they were the basics, and Tsunade had gone far past his teaching, turning herself into a med-nin, one thing the village had always shortage of. This was one of many factors that served the choice of the elders when a new Hokage had to be picked, as well Jirayia's determination and Naruto's nags. There were many people regular hospitals couldn't help, but Tsunade had a set of skills stretching way past the capabilities of regular healing, and her relatively short time in the new post, as well as working part-time in the hospital, had saved many lives and futures already. Receiving odd cases hospitals couldn't deal with or deemed to be incurable, or mysterious, was always a separate pile of papers on her desks, and having a spare minute the Gondaime wouldn't look through them to see if there was anything worthy her attention. A particular file caught her few weeks prior, and she was determined to take that one on.

"Ah, yes. Welcome." She gave him a cheerful smile, trying not to look as intimidating as she normally did. The boy was one of the unique cases she was particularly curious about, though Hiruzen had done kid a massive disfavour by letting him join the academy instead of investigating the reasons and side effects further. Now that he graduated being years older than normal genins, and Tsunade imagined his journey wasn't an easy one, she couldn't simply tell him to give up on being a ninja just for the sake of medical knowledge. Nor she could put him under a jounin as this might always turn out into a disaster. With so many failed or dumped experiments of Orochimaru still roaming the land, one could never rest easy with something as odd around.

"Whoa..." Ren blinked as Tsunade answered the door, unable to help staring. He'd seen her from a distance before but never from this close. Well, she was the Hokage after all, why would someone like him ever get to meet someone as important as her? Honestly, when he'd been told to come here part of him had absolutely thought of it as a prank, that maybe some of the younger students had convinced the teachers to play a joke on him, or that maybe the teachers were doing it themselves. But on the tiniest off chance it hadn't been a joke Ren had turned up here, and from the way the Hokage wasn't acting incredibly surprised, it seemed that maybe, just maybe, this wasn't a joke after all. Maybe he really was going to be learning from the Hokage herself. Ha! The other students were going to be incredibly jealous when they found out about this. The boy couldn't help allowing himself a small smirk.

"Oh! Um, right. I'm Ren!" He quickly snapped out of his staring, especially since he'd ended up getting rather lost in Tsunade's plentifully exposed cleavage. "I was told I'm to be your new student, I hope that's alright maam"

Back
Top Bottom