Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Futanari-conversion fantasies

Thelxiope

Moon
I'm in the mood for RPs involving a female character becoming a futa, growing a cock, getting to use that cock for all kinds of lewd fun (if not having that cock used against her will...).

Here's my F-list, for my various kinks.

~ The Witch's Wand ~ ... A young woman has always wanted to learn magic. Sneaking into the tower of a nearby witch, she ends up caught by the witch, who offers her her desire...if she'll simply suck off the futa witch. The moment the witch's cum floods her mouth, she grows her own cock, with the witch revealing her special brand of magic involves mana-imbued semen. She's about to enter a world where perverse creatures and other kinky witches await, and her only weapon against them is cumming onto or into them, before they subject her to their lewd methods...

~ The Succubus's Tail ~ ... A hapless young woman gets dragged into a hellish dimension of tentacles and horny monsters, ruled by a huge-dicked futa succubus. Soon enough, the woman gets her own "succubus tail" — a parasite that latches onto and enters her ass, causing her to grow a very needy cock. Will the woman manage to escape the dimension and free herself from the parasite? Or will she end up a slave to some creature or tentacle nest, if not corrupted into a horny succubus slut?

~ The Kitsune Maiden ~ ... A young woman has maintained an ancient shrine devoted to a long-forgotten goddess. One night, she manages to awaken the goddess from her slumber, revealing a beautiful and enthralling kitsune. She thanks her servant by granting her the endowment necessary to "father" the children of a goddess...

~ A Manticore's Gotta Feed ~ ... What does a manticore who has no sexual interest in men do to sate her hunger for semen? Simple: turn women into futas and milk them! It just so happens that the woman she intends to lure into bed and into growing a cock has always fantasized about such a situation happening to her — and would relish the opportunity to fulfill that desire.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom