Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Dark Cravings

American Idiot

Planetoid
Hey! Thanks for checking out my request thread!

I've been on here for a couple of months and I finally wanted to organize and flesh out my request thread. Just had something basic until now, but I'm hoping that I can find some new roleplaying partners and help get some roleplays going that I really enjoy. To start with, here's my F-List so you can see what I am and not into and what I'd be up for. Things in the 'Maybe' section will either take some convincing or are completely situational, so don't be afraid to ask about those! Once you're done with that, feel free to check out everything below!

I really want something that's dark and equally plot driven as it is smutty. Something that gives the characters reason to grow and progress. Things like murder, mystery, drama, that sort of stuff that can keep tensions high are great. Of course, sexually dark things are great too. I think these work great in modern or fantasy settings. Even better if it's a mix of both.

Yep, I'm pulling that card. I don't think many people actually go along with this, especially since I've never been able to start a roleplay with this theme. But, I think it can work well if the characters are well made/written. This could potentially be something a roleplay with multiple people, rather than a private one. If you're interested in doing a private roleplay of this or being apart of a group, please let me know! I'd like to see if we can get it to work properly.

These two can be pretty similar, but either would work well for me. A basic plotline I'd like to follow would be for your character to be captured or strike a deal with my character. At first, your character is almost or completely against the idea of being a slave or a pet, but over time she becomes more obedient and enjoys it. Whether or not it's because of brainwashing or if it's genuine is up to you. This one can probably be mixed well with any of my other cravings.

We'd have to probably talk specifics with this one, with so many different pairing opportunities because of the sheer amount of Pokémon there are. This can be PokémonxPokémon or PokémonxTrainer. For me personally, I'm leaning towards something Eeveelution based, but there are a ton of other ones I love. If there's a certain Pokémon you'd like to roleplay as, don't be afraid to dm me!

For this one, I'm not talking about mindless monsters. I'm more so thinking ones that have their own dark plans and ambitions. An idea that usually gets tossed around in my head a lot is a Shapeshifter, one that can turn into anyone or anything to manipulate his prey. It'd allow for a lot of freedom with the plot as well as some interesting smut. I can go pretty much anywhere with this.

Usually, I'm more inclined to choose original characters and plots, but there are times where I do like to use different fandoms. Whether it's an original character getting with a canon character, two canon characters, or original characters in the setting of a fandom. I'm down for pretty much anything, as long as the plot interests me. Below I have a list of fandoms, the ones in bold are ones I'd like to do more than others. Also, I'll have in parenthesis if I'd only be down for one or two of the pairings listed above (Original Character x Canon Character, Canon Character x Canon Character, or Original Character x Original Character)

Persona 5 (OCxCC/CCxCC)
Sword Art Online
Pokémon
(OCxCC/OCxOC)
The Legend of Zelda
Super Smash Bros. (CCxCC)
Super Mario (OCxCC/OCxOC)
Fire Emblem (OCxCC/CCxCC)
Tokyo Ghoul
Re:Zero (OCxCC/CCxCC)
No Game No Life (OCxCC/CCxCC)
My Hero Academia
Fairy Tail (OCxCC/OCxOC)
Kill La Kill (OCxCC)
Darling in the Franxx
Gurren Lagann (OCxCC)
Marvel (OCxCC/CCxCC)
Overwatch (OCxCC/CCxCC)
Nier Automata (OCxCC)

I generally roleplay in third person and I want my partner to do the same. It flows weirdly in my opinion if it switches perspectives every post. I'd like open communication with my partner. Whether it's through here or discord or something else, it's fine. Being able to bounce ideas off of each other and get to know one another is one of my favorite things that comes with roleplaying. With posts, I'd like at least one response a day, and if it can't happen on a certain day, just let me know. It's hard to get into a roleplay when responses are staggered and it takes me out of my flow. I know we're all busy or writer's block happens, I'll understand as long as it's communicated. In terms of length, I can only write as much as what you give me. I prefer at least a few well-written paragraphs, but the more the better. It should be a given that grammar should be good with minimal errors. If you've read through this all, please let me know so we're on the same page.

If you've read through all of that and are still interested in roleplaying with me, don't hesitate to message me! If you have a plot or want to combine some of the things I mentioned, we can make something worth roleplaying! Thank you for your time, and I hope to roleplay with you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom