Seeking erotic scene F/F only

Greetings! This ad contains NSFW themes!

Just a little about myself as a RPer. I have been roleplaying for a few years now, with breaks in between. I work full time, so I am looking for a partner who understands if I can’t answer as soon as you respond.

I'm looking for a sex-driven (with context set-up; setting is everything!) RP that's strictly F/F (with 1 Fandom exception), & typically Slice of Life with exceptions. I will consider a F/F/M threesome if you are able to convince me
;)
I am into playing against a character that is plus-sized (size 16-18), also with exceptions. I have a few plots in mind; see below!
I typically like to write my scenes in third person. I do not mind writing with a male partner, as long as the character he is writing is female. I am looking for my character to be dominated by your character, but with the right partner/plot, I am up for playing a switch.

This quarantine has me working from home with a LOT of time on my hands. I can get answers back to you now pretty much same-day or day after at the latest.
If that ever can't happen, I will be sure to let you know. Please return the same courtesy!
:)

Click here to see my F-List

ORIGINAL CRAVINGS

Cheating- Major craving. Context can be up for discussion. Two women who are involved with other people in some capacity (can be dating, in a relationship, married, etc.) cannot resist each other and succumb to temptation. Character’s sexuality can be discussed as well.

Interracial- Coming from very different backgrounds, two colleagues realize their lust for each other. We can discuss job setting.

Older/Younger- The relationship between the two women can be discussed, but I was thinking psychiatrist/patient, doctor/patient, boss/employee, daughter-in-law/mother-in-law. Again, we can discuss!

FANDOM CRAVINGS

Law & Order: SVU (Olivia/Amanda)
- Amanda visits Olivia at her apartment one night after a tough day at court.

Law and Order: SVU (Olivia/Kat)- Olivia takes newbie Kat under her wing and teachers her a lesson she will never forget.

WWE (Nia Jax/Beth Phoenix) - Nia and Beth’s rivalry in the ring turns into intense lust for each other in the locker room.

IT (Pennywise/OC)- It's been 27 years and the sadistic clown is back to hunt again. He feasts his eyes on a character we can discuss building.

HISTORICAL CRAVINGS

Roaring Twenties
Flapper/Gangster
- A speakeasy in New York City is the perfect place for jazz, drinking and flirting. A well-known, female bootlegger who is no stranger to a sharp, pinstriped suit has her eyes on a more feminine, timid flapper in 1924 (Taken)

Elizabethan Era
Queen/Captive- When a prisoner is brought to the Queen by her guards for trying to steal, the Queen's eyes cannot help but be drawn to each inch of the younger woman.

SUPERNATURAL

Vampire/Human- Plot can be up for discussion, pretty open to ideas here.

Demon/Human- I have a thing for certain face-claims for this one. Let me know your thoughts.

I am also open to other ideas!
:)
If any of it sounds like something you can hop on board for, shoot me a PM!

~PM me for Discord~ Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom