Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Light my fire ~ Craving smoking-themed roleplays!

Thelxiope

Moon
There's something so...sexy about a woman who smokes cigarettes. The hedonism, the elegance, the surrender to pleasure and addiction. And with that comes plenty of potential for naughty roleplays involving smoking.

Thus, I'm looking for a partner interested in a roleplay where smoking plays a major part. Corruption themes are especially enjoyed, such as a smoker tempting another woman into smoking. Fantastical elements are also delightful, such as hypnotic cigarettes and smoking monster girls.

I have a few ideas in mind for smoking-based scenarios, and am open to any ideas prospective partners might have.
  • A group of adult magical girls have defended a city against the forces of darkness for years. One night, the darkness infects a tobacco plant, forming Queen Nicotiana. She creates servants of her own, each embodying a different aspect of smoking kink, to corrupt the magical girls into her proud smoking servants.
  • A woman finds out that the beautiful, elegant woman next door is a witch, who uses her smoke and long cigarette holder as a conduit for her magic. With her smoke-filled kisses, she can enhance someone's beauty, transform them as they desire, or other magical effects...but with each spell, her targets start to crave nicotine more and more.
  • Renowned fashion designer Ella de Vilia is known for two things: her elegant fur outfits, and her smoking. In truth, she is a sorceress who delights in making women into beautiful smokers, whether they be brainwashed into complacent models for her fashion and cigarettes, or enchanted with a magical collar into an obedient puppy-girl to enjoy the fragrance of her smoke. Will she mold a new assistant into her pet or slave? Or will she turn some pesky interlopers into her newest "employees"? Or do you have your own idea for an encounter with Ella de Vilia...?
  • A young woman tending to her aunt's farm for a few weeks discovers a secret in one of the barns: a large-breasted chain-smoking cow-woman! Curiosity (and the cow-girl) gets the best of her, goading her into a taste of her milk - a taste that ends up kickstarting a nicotine addiction and exploration of smoking with the sultry bovine lady.
For kinks I'm into: bad ends, breastfeeding/lactation, breast growth, cocooning, consensual, corruption, excessive cum/fluids, futanari/futafication, hypnosis/mind control, milking, nipple penetration (via tentacles/parasites), non-con, oviposition, parasites, pregnancy, smoking, tentacles, transformation.

Please PM if interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom