Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Skye‘s Requests - Seeking Submissives including Uppity / Bratty

Skye Pilot

Star
Hello, and welcome.

Warning:
My F-List can be found here.

My characters are always dominant, looking for a submissive to play with. I’m Not looking for a partner to just roll over and submit to everything that is asked or done to them. A bit of a struggle and a some uppityness are a good thing. Where’s the reward there isn’t some challenge involved?

I like a good mix of plot and smut, you can’t have one without the other. There also needs to be a good build up of plot and development before the excitement starts.

I prefer modern settings, and scenarios with human partners. My preference is also to RP through PM’s.

I don’t like to set an arbitrary paragraph count. Generally, my replies are 400-800 words, which typically is 2-5 paragraphs. The length really depends on what’s going on in the scene. Some parts require more detail, others don’t need as much, so post length will vary.

Some pairings I enjoy:
Master/slave (or pet)
Father/daughter

Brother/sister
Student/student
Rich Man/poor girl
Executive/new employee
Stalker/victim

An Evening to Remember
MC is in his mid twenties or early thirties and spends his Friday and Saturday nights at bars and clubs, hitting on and picking up younger women. He only ever spends an evening with a woman once, no matter what, making for continuous strings of one night stands. Even if he runs into them in a few weeks, he pretends to not recognize them. YC is new In town, and decides to go to the same bar or club MC is at that evening. Flirting and teasing ensue, the chemistry between them is perfect, and they hook up. After a night of lustful sex, they part ways. A few weeks later, they bump into each other again. Maybe this time MC will break his own rule, and have another night with YC, and start to introduce her to his kinky side. This could be dub-con or consensual.

The Exec
An Executive/Owner/Founder (or the son of one inheriting his fathers company) of a large tech company Is hosting a party for the launch of their newest innovative product. He notices a woman he hasn't seen before. Perhaps she is a new hire, or a guest/girlfriend of someone who does work at the company. He sets his eyes on her, and always gets what he wants, and will not take no for an answer.

Barista
YC would work at a local coffee shop, and MC would frequent it regularly. He becomes enamored with the young, cute, flirty barista. He would ask her to go out on a date, and there are different ways it could play out if she agrees. If she says yes, perhaps after the date, the go back to his place for a night of fun. If she says no, maybe he takes matters into his own hands, and plots to abduct her and make her his own.

If any of those are of interest, send me a message. I'm fairly open, so details can certainly be modified and changed. If you have your own plot idea you'd like to share, send it my way as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom