Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Tentacle Monster Looking For Consensual (Or Quickly Turned Consensual) Roleplays!

Mischievous Millie

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome, please come inside and take a look at my craving! Hopefully, we’ll be able to get an enjoyable roleplay going!

1. Me & You plus the threesome of rules

- I consider myself to be a literate roleplayer and seek similar people. Please have a firm grasp on the English language and give me more than a line to work with, I'm pretty chill so the occasional mistakes are completely fine, just put in effort, okay? Also, I'm not a huge fan of overly long posts with such flowery language that you need a map to follow the sentence from beginning to end. I'm here to roleplay, not to write a novel, 1-2-3 decent paragraphs are my comfort range depending on what's going on.
- Please contribute when contacting me, getting a PM that only says "hey I like your plot want to play it out?" will not entice me the least bit. Tell me what you like/dislike about it or would like to add, I want to tailor the scenario to your taste so that you will be more invested!
- I have a busy life, I may not be able to respond instantly or even on the same day, please don't bug me about replies. Only inquire if I haven’t given signs of life for more than 72 hours since my last message.
- Your real life gender is inconsequential to me, play whatever your heart desires!
- All characters will be 18 or older. All characters engaging in sexual acts will be either female or futanaris, I'm currently not interested in F/M erotic scenes.
- I prefer using descriptions for characters, but I'm willing to use anime/drawn pictures if you want to. I don’t do real life faceclaims though!

2. Tentacle Creature In Need Of An Owner

3. Kinks That Can Be Included

- Oral, anal, vaginal
- Romance
- Aftercare/affection
- Size/height difference (tall niece, short aunt)
- Toys
- Public scenes
- Multiple partners
- Slutty clothing
- Dirty talking
- Incest
- Big cocks (but not macro)
- Large amounts of cum
- Bulging/inflation
- Anthros
- Pet play
- Lighter BDSM themes (Whips, handcuffs etc)

4. Hard NO list

- Scat
- Vore
- Diapers
- Lactation
- Virginity
- Heavy BDSM themes (bondage, suits, wax, torture etc)
- Furries

Everything else, just ask! If I don't want it, I'll politely let you know.

Hope to hear from you and I wish you a lovely day!
Ako-chan

An old thread for safekeeping
Hello and welcome, please come inside and take a look at my cravings! Hopefully, we’ll be able to get an enjoyable roleplay going on!

As the title has no doubt clued you in, I'm interested in roleplays that are very clearly influenced by anime, manga and video games from Japan, which includes, but isn't limited to: Japanese names, honorifics, the occasional "untranslatable" expressions left in and the common tropes/cliches found in these media.

0. Me & You plus the threesome of rules

- I consider myself to be a literate roleplayer and seek similar people. Please have a firm grasp on the English language and give me more than a line to work with, I'm pretty chill so the occasional mistakes are completely fine, just put in effort, okay? Also, I'm not a huge fan of overly long posts with such flowery language that you need a map to follow the sentence from beginning to end. I'm here to roleplay, not to write a novel, 1-2-3 decent paragraphs are my comfort range depending on what's going on.
- Don't control my character, period. I have a zero tolerance policy on this particular issue.
- Please contribute when contacting me, getting a PM that only says "hey I like your plot want to play it out?" will not entice me the least bit. Tell me what you like/dislike about it or would like to add, I want to tailor the scenario to your taste so that you will be more invested!
- I have a busy life, I may not be able to respond instantly or even on the same day, please don't bug me about replies. If I don't show signs of life for more than three days then go ahead, there might have been a miscommunication or a technical issue.
- Your real life gender is inconsequential to me, play whatever your heart desires!
- All characters will be 18 or older. All characters engaging in sexual acts will be either female or futanaris, I'm currently not interested in F/M erotic scenes.
- I prefer using descriptions for characters, but I'm willing to use anime/drawn pictures if you want to. I don’t do real life faceclaims though!

The naughty bits in more detail:
Kinks I Like

- Oral, anal, vaginal
- Consensual
- Romance
- Aftercare
- Public scenes
- Multiple partners
- Slutty clothing
- Cosplay/dressing up
- Dirty talking
- Incest
- Big cocks (within reason though)
- Large amounts of cum
- Pet play (collars, leashes, etc)
- Bulging/inflation
- Size/height difference
- Kemonomimis (animal ears/tails but everything else is completely human)

Hard NO list

- Scat
- Vore
- Diapers
- Lactation
- Virginity
- Heavy BDSM themes
- Furries

Ako-chan

Depositing a picture for later use NFSW

Some more repositoring

Hello and welcome, please come inside and take a look at my craving! Hopefully, we’ll be able to get an enjoyable roleplay going on!

I'm currently in the mood for roleplays that are long-term, action oriented and involve girls with guns and a lot of gold (jewelry and other prized material possessions such as luxurious homes and cars), something like the Grand Theft Auto video games series, except with lesbians (and/or futas depending on your preferences).

0. Me & You plus the threesome of rules

- Don't control my character, period. I have a zero tolerance policy on this particular issue.
- I have a busy life, I may not be able to respond instantly or even on the same day, please don't bug me about replies. If I don't show signs of life for more than three days then go ahead, there might have been a miscommunication or a technical issue.

1. Bonnie and Claudia

It’s the 1930’s, jazz, automobiles, the prohibition, and gangsters wearing suits wielding tommy guns. This is the tale of two up and coming gangster girls and their life of crime. Will they become the godmothers of the city or will rival gangsters take them out? When both the law and the underworld is out to get you, all bets are off!

2. The Heart Of Diamonds

Two mercenaries head to Africa, hoping to make a fortune in a place where conflict seems ever present and not only does one have to deal with unpredictable humans, nature isn’t an ally either. Whether it’s the elements in the form of a sand storm or a mosquito infecting you with Malaria, even a momentary lapse of concentration can be fatal. Be that as it may, the money that one can make is a seductive incentive to visit and stay.

3. One Last Love Before The World Ends

Nobody saw it coming. Scientists messed with something they didn’t fully understand and they opened up an interdimensional portal, allowing hordes of resilient, nightmarish creatures to pour through and decimate mankind within days. Survivors are forced to live underground and only dare walk the surface when it is absolutely necessary. A pair of girls try their best to survive and make the most of what they have. Is there hope for a miraculous salvation? Or is the only thing left is to enjoy what little pleasures life can still offer?

4. Sistas For Life!

Ah, the streets of 90’s America, gang violence, police corruption, drugs flooding the streets and the golden age of pop music. Such a turbulent time and place is the home to our gangsters, a pair of disillusioned and down on luck girls who turn to a life of crime in order to make their life worth living. Guns, girls and gold all there for the taking, but such a world has lethal danger looming around every corner. Will they make it big or will their story end in tragedy like so many before them?

Possible takes on this idea include rival gang members falling in love with one another or a gang member saving a civilian who got caught in the crossfire and is not safe anymore.

5. We’ll Always Have Each Other

A couple was madly in love, but they were too young and one of them turned to a life of crime culminating in their break-up, leaving scars in their hearts. Risen in the ranks of the criminal underworld, one of the girls is now tasked with taking out a rival group’s shop. However, when she realizes her ex is one of the cashiers she betrays her fellow criminals and makes a run for it with the person she loved more than anything in the world. The odds are stacked against them, is there a happy ending for such a pair?

The naughty bits in more detail:
Kinks I Like

- Oral, anal, vaginal
- Consensual
- Romance
- Aftercare
- Public scenes
- Multiple partners
- Slutty clothing
- Cosplay/dressing up
- Dirty talking
- Incest
- Big cocks (within reason though)
- Large amounts of cum
- Pet play (collars, leashes, etc)
- Bulging/inflation
- Anthros
- Size/height difference

Hard NO list

- Scat
- Vore
- Diapers
- Lactation
- Virginity
- Heavy BDSM themes
- Furries

Ako-chan

And another one
Hello and welcome, please come inside and take a look at my craving! Hopefully, we’ll be able to get an enjoyable roleplay going!

1. Me & You plus the threesome of rules

- I have a busy life, I may not be able to respond instantly or even on the same day, please don't bug me about replies. Only inquire if I haven’t given signs of life for more than 72 hours since my last message.

2. Thank You For Raising Me

My character was 8 years old when her parents died in a car accident. As if that wasn’t horrible enough, due to the fact that she was born a futanari, most of the surviving relatives didn’t take to her kindly. The only exception to this was your character, the nicest person on Earth and the mother’s younger sister. She pretty much abandoned her own life in pursuit of providing for her poor niece and ensuring she would grow up in a stable and loving home. This worked wonderfully and while there were hard times, especially in the beginning, all of the conflicts and problems managed to sort themselves out, however, that wasn’t the end of the story, far from it.

As much as my character appreciated your character’s love and affection, she never could look at her as only a relative. Having a hyperactive sex drive, she had...certain fantasies for quite a few years. She never actually acted out on them, but now that her 18th birthday had come and gone, she decided to ‘repay’ all the care that she had received in the one way she knew best how to. With lots of sex. After all, her poor aunt didn’t have a lot of opportunities to lead a fulfilling sex life for ten years! There’s bound to be some heavy need for release she is very happy to help with~

3. Kinks That Can Be Included

- Oral, anal, vaginal
- Romance
- Aftercare/affection
- Size/height difference (tall niece, short aunt)
- Toys
- Public scenes
- Multiple partners
- Slutty clothing
- Dirty talking
- Incest
- Big cocks (but not macro)
- Large amounts of cum
- Bulging/inflation
- Anthros
- Pet play
- Lighter BDSM themes (Whips, handcuffs etc)

4. Hard NO list

- Scat
- Vore
- Diapers
- Lactation
- Virginity
- Heavy BDSM themes (bondage, suits, wax, torture etc)
- Furries

Ako-chan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom