Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Island.....(CindyHarrison & Bobsyouruncle1)

CindyHarrison

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Married life didn't seem to agree with Valerie, the sex portion of it anyway. Yeah, she decided she could deal with being left alone for long periods of time while her husband flew or drove off to attend one of his never ending business meetings---such is the penalty of married life in the 21st century.
She almost wished he'd stay away longer......
One might think that after such prolonged absences sex would be great, but that wasn't the case.....her husband was a graduate of the 'slam-bam, thank you m'am' school of intercourse. He'd always mount her in the missionary position, usually with little or no foreplay, cum after a few thrusts, climb off of her and quickly fall asleep.

Valerie began to wonder if it was her. Was her husband no longer attracted to her? shit, hope not....they only been married for 5 years. Not exactly newlyweds, but certainly fresh enough to keep each other's sexual interest going, she'd hope.
At 30, she was a beauty. Brunette, a magnificent set of 36D tits, a round perky firm ass and slender with the proverbial 'legs that went up to her ears'.

It was after one of those less than memorable nights that the frustrated Valerie decided to see if she could get fulfilled elsewhere.
She went on Google and found what looked like an almost unbelievable deal.....a tropical private island in the Caribbean. The pictures showed wihite crystal beaches, palm trees that went on forever, small intimate lodgings that looked like huts on the outside but inside had all the luxuries of home and more.....the prices were very affordable......
Bit like anything that looked too good to be true, there were catches.....there were plenty of male staff but only female clients were invited, no men.
Women upon arrival had to wear either no panties or crotchless and NO bras. If that wasn't strange sounding itself, there was a agreement to be signed as well.....women would have to agree to be fucked anywhere and anytime in any position or situation, anal or vaginal.

Valerie read and re read the agreement and couldn't believe her eyes.....basically women would agree to be little more than fuck toys!
But the unusually cheap price for planefare and lodging, not to mention all meals and drinks were free was too much to ignore.
Well fuck.....so she'd get some sex and great food, nothing wrong with that, was there?

Valerie took out the money needed, left a note to her husband saying she was going to spend a week with a sick friend, bought a ticket and the next thing she knew she was flying away.

Now she was standing on the patio of the hut, overlooking the beach dressed in a see through gown with crotchless panties and no bra.....

As his bare feet brushed through the warm, soft sand, Roman looked up at his destination. It was one of the beachfront huts that had been rented out for a week. In his hands, he held the agreement that the new tenant had signed as well as a menu, list of activities and a map of the resort. There was everything that you could think of there: a spa, water park, mile long beaches and a club that was always open. Roman shuffled the papers in his hands and then stepped onto the patio to the hut.

He coughed and looked at the woman before him. He could see her entire body through her see through gown and he was glad to see that she was abiding by the resort rules. “Miss... Valerie?” He asked in a suave French accent. Roman stood at just under six foot with tanned skin, a result of working on the resort, and black hair. He was clean shaven and his body was well toned. “My name is Roman and I am here to talk through some paperwork as well as... explain the delicacies of your visit. Would you like to do this inside or on the beach?”

Roman smiled politely and looked over the new arrival. As was his right, he was going to have sex with this woman before he left her. That was one of the many, many perks of the job.

The door was open and Valerie was too engrossed in the view from the balcony to notice the male staff member in the room.

She turned, the light showing through the gown, her black lace crotchless panties visible. The man was attractive, most likely european in orgin and very well built. For a brief second the woman pictured him taping her mouth shut, bending her over the couch and ass fucking her.
She gave him a nervous smile.

"Y-y-yes....I'm...uh, Valerie," she stammered...."I just got here a few hours ago.....they told me someone from the office would be coming over to explain things...."

She strutted into the kitchenette, grabbed a glass of wine and poured one for the man.
"Here ya go," she said, offering him the glass...."right here will be just fine...."

Roman raised his eyebrows as he took in the view before him. He imagined burying his throbbing cock inside the woman in front of him and the thought made him salivate a little. He followed Valerie into the kitchenette and sat at the table, placing the papers on the desk and taking the glass of wine from her. “So, you have signed the agreement, yes?” Roman smiled and sipped the wine. “Our staff have been given a list of your limits as you have written here. I am glad to say that they are on our banned list anyway.”

Roman sipped the wine and slid the activities list over to her. “This is the list of activities. Today at three we have a swimming session and at five we offer massages. Tomorrow is our orgy party that you are welcome to join. We promise a maximum of three cocks inside at once.” It was clear he was very at ease with his job.

“Do you have any questions miss?” Roman unzipped his pants and started to massage his cock infront of her. “While I am here, I am required to ask a few personal questions. Are you a virgin? Do you consent to sex without a condom? Do you have any stds? And are you agreeable with the sharing of bodily fluid? Namely semen and urine?”

Valerie fidgeted a little when she heard him mention an orgy.....God knows she had fantasies and orgies were on top of the list but they were, up till now, just that....fantasies. Now, here this euopean hunk of a young stud was standing before her.
He rose and her eyes followed....suddenly he unzipped his pants and she gazed at the throbbing menacing cock.
She said yes to all the conditions in the agreement, including the part where she agreed she couldn't say no.

"Uh.....no, I'm not a virgin," she said stammering, staring at his member. "And bareback sex is fine...no, no std's......I, uh...."
she felt herself becoming moist.
"I agree with everything....."
THere was no doubt in her mind what would happen next....no doubt he was going to fuck her, but how?....tie her up, rape her then leave her bound and gagged for the next man?....or just bent over a couch?

Roman smiled and dropped his pen on the table. “Good,” He said and removed his belt from his pants and walked towards Valerie. He put the belt around her neck and tightened it before grasping his cock and rubbing it against her lips. “It’s my pleasure to give you the first treatment...” he said and licked his lips. “Open your mouth and suck this like the whore you are...”

The 30ish brunette gasped as the belt was cinched tight around her neck.
HOLY SHIT, this was just how the cyber brochere said.....
The man was hung like a stallion, his long and wide cock throbbing with need....she was forced down on her knees, pulled up by the belt just high enough for her lips to be at his crotch. She rammed it in her mouth, choking and gagging her.....

Valerie made gurgling noises as he shoved his tool to the back of her throat.....her head bobbed back and forth as she was skull fucked.....if this was only the first day at the island, the rest would surely prove to be challenging.....

Roman put one hand on the back of the woman’s head and started to buck his hips with all his might. He could feel her throat constricting on his cock and he loved it. “Hmm, you filthy whore. You came here to get ruined by men like me didn’t you? Want it in your pussy?” He asked and laughed. “Want it in your pussy or your ass first? I will fuck both holes. Make you my whore.”

The 30 year old brunette could hardly believe what was happening....here she was in a tropical paradise, white sandy beaches and palm trees just outside her door, and here she was....on her knees giving a stallion half her age a blow job!
....and it was only the first day.....

He was right....not only was she here to get ruined and used, she HAD to agree, it was part of the contract she signed....

"AAAARRRRGH....."
"I.....I don't think I have much choice," she said...."whichever hole you want to use first...."
A naughty kinky thought suddenly ran through her mind.....maybe he'd tie her up if she gave him a hint.

"Uh......I left my suitcase open on the bed....I brought some rope and a ballgag....just in case your'e interested...."

Back
Top Bottom