Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark requests (seeking doms)

AmethystRose

Planetoid
Looking for long term role players for some pretty messed up plots. Looking for 70/30 plot to smut ratio

The Seer’s Rebellion
It's been over a hundred years since the 'otherworld' has become hidden from human sight. Officials have been working on chemicals especially designed to calcify the penal gland of humans (the third eye that allows this second sight) for decades, and at last have seemed to perfect it.

This means that otherworldly creatures can walk completely undetected amongst the humans who have long since thought them myths, completely oblivious to the masters who really run the world.

Your father (Dracula) reigns supreme over this New World Order, orchestrating the chaos that led to world domination. He projects the illusion of peace upon the masses and is worshipped by them as a God-like figure. There are no longer countries at war with each other, but rather the human population is controlled by mass, secret feeding sprees unreported by the media.

Being under your father's control, the media can only flood the nation with propaganda and mind numbing t.v., because afterall, what problems could a world full of sleep walkers really have, right?

Nevertheless, as with any regime, there are the rebels and primitive tribes that exist outside of society. My character belonged to both. She's a secret illegitimate child of your father's that not even he knows about. Miraculously born to a surviving rape victim of your father, who escaped to an outcast tribe over a century ago, she managed to evade the indoctrination of society.

Unfortunately for her, her immortality became known when she was just fifteen years old and stopped ageing. When this was realised by the tribe, she was burned at the stake as a witch before they moved on from the ground they claimed she had tainted with unholiness. However, unable to perish with the flames, she remained trapped to the sacrificial alter for weeks, barely conscious and extremely weak. There she was found by the leader of a rebel camp.

The rebels were undercover of course. Secret illegitimate (or otherwise disgusted legitimate children who broke away from their parents regime) who sought to overthrow the system. There she was healed with blood once it was discovered that she was a dhamphire.

Unbeknownst to the rebels, what they were about to discover would change to course of their history forever. For with her first taste of blood awoke within her the gift of prophecy. She became a seer, their oracle, and her parables and art work became the basis for the rebels manifesto, and made their movement grow faster than ever.

As the second legitimate child of your father, your older brother was set to one day inherit the empire that deep down sickens you. Unlike your brother (a full breed from your father's first wife), you've never been altogether comfortable with your father's evil regime, but over the years have learned to turn a blind eye to it, and enjoy the privileges being a Prince of the world brings.

Since your mother was a human, however, you've never been without the niggling sense of empathy that never allowed you to be quite as ruthless as your father and brother. In fact, you tried to help those enslaved by your father as much as possible, and secretly hoarded the art and literature my character had produced for the rebels. Dreaming in secret of a better world. However, when your father eventually discovered what you were doing and punished you accordingly....not once did you ever dare to go against his wishes again.

It's been two years since your father managed to track down and capture many of the rebel's, my character included, and had them locked up in a psychiatric facility. There they they are constantly drugged in order to keep control over them. Your father has been a frequent visitor to the facility not only to drink the delicious blood of the girl who dared to defy him, but to force my character to use her powers of prophecy for him instead of against him.

He's discovered a weakness in my character's power. Because although she does not need blood to survive like a normal vampire, she does need it to trigger her powers, and her powers can be swayed depending on the will of the blood offered (or in this case force fed).

Wanting to have the Seer under his complete control, your father has decided that she is to Wed him so that she can be forever detained at your families' castle. Knowing that she would never agree to it, however, your father has agreed for a hunt to take place at the institute for the captured rebels which is a sort of premeditated wedding sport. He gives them a choice, stating that they can either remain in their cells for all eternity with no chance of release, or they can participate in his game where they would have a chance for escape. Of course, the rebels agree, preferring to die than spend eternity as the food source and play things of their sadistic masters.

Your father tells them that he will allow them one hour to escape into the forest, after that time they will be hunted, and those caught will be rounded up and killed. He knows the rebels will be nothing without their Seer, and he knows their Seer will never allow so many of her friends to die for her, so he know's he'll have her tapped.

You've never met my character at this point, but you are to take part in your father's game as one of the hunting party...

Monster plot

You're a science experiment of your fathers. He's made you so that you're part demon, and as such you have extractible tentacles ect (whatever you want). Although you’re capable of looking like a human, he's had to keep you locked away because you became too unruly. You live next door to me and as far as I know your father lives alone. I'm completely oblivious to the fact that you imprinted on me years ago, and the strange noises I hear at night is you going crazy to try and get at me. Especially since I started to become fertile.

Your father has also started to take an interest in his pretty little fifteen year old neighbour, and wonders at the sort of movies he can make of the two of you together. It's your 19th birthday today, and you've literally been going crazy lately bring stuck in the house constantly. When your father comes home, your senses instantly pick up my scent, and when you run upstairs you see my unconscious little body in his strong arms as he grins. "Happy birthday, son!"

Looking for someone to play both the son and father. I was thinking that perhaps the father is the truly evil character, getting off on the horrific abuse she suffers. Even to the point where he instructs his son sometimes on exactly what to do to her. Maybe because when your character has her, he becomes possessive and will not let your father or anything else touch her. You're character has not been brought up like normal people, and can't control his urges. When he's horny, his demonic side takes over completely, but when he's not, he starts to fall in love with her, but can't understand why she's so sad and afraid all the time.

Dracula’s children
We are the children of Dracula. As is common in such families, marriage amongst siblings has always been normal practice to keep the wealth and power in the blood line. You are the eldest and most powerful son, the offspring of Dracula and a demoness. Two sons came after you and a daughter, each the offspring of some dark copulation, as Dracula was usually very selective of who or what he chose to breed with.

A few years ago when he had gone to Transylvania for several years, against his better judgement he had fallen completely and utterly in love with a human woman, and they bore a child together. As had always been prophecy, Dracula’s last child was foretold to be the eldest’s mate. But when it was discovered that I was the only one of his children completely human, Dracula instantly forbade it.

My mother died during childhood birth, leaving me completely to his care. And despite his cruel and sadistic nature he had grown soppily sentimental over me too. Perhaps it was because of the danger that threatened me from all sides, being the daughter of Dracula’s true love ensured that many of his enemies wanted me dead. Not to mention his other children were insanely jealous of the love and affection he showed towards me, and would always take any opportunity to hurt me.

There is also the allure of my blood. It is the blood of an immortal combined with a vampire’s natural food source - a human. You had tasted it once when I was a child, and like your siblings wanted to try and kill me any opportunity you got. But since I got older, you can’t help but stare at me. Living in the underworld, I’m the purest thing you’ve ever seen. With long almost white blond hair, pale clear skin and glassy blue eyes. I have the alluring curves of a vampire but seem to shine with an innocence no creature of the underworld could ever possibly possess.

You remember the prophecy that I was always destined to be your mate, and over the years the possessiveness in you only grew and you could only think of me as being yours some day.

Although predominantly human, I do still have immortality in my veins. I had stopped ageing at the age of 18, and had been that way for a hundred years (still practically a baby in the life of an immortal).

I had never been allowed to leave the underworld though, and barely allowed to leave the castle. Now it had finally started to take its toll on me. I shone a little less brightly than usual, and my usual bubbly personality had given way to melancholy. Concerned, our father has finally agreed to let me go to the surface to attend a human university (heavily guarded of course) and to try and find a life for myself amongst my own kind.

You were furious when you found out, as the thought of me taking another as a lover sends your blood to boiling point. Nevertheless you had been around for many centuries, and had learned to disguise your feelings. You had earned your place as our fathers right hand man, as you were to one day be his heir after all. Since you were the only one of his children he had never caught threatening me or hurting me he trusts my protection to you when he goes to the surface to ensure my protection for the coming years.

Of course I’m terrified of you, as I am my other siblings, for although you were never caught you always found the opportunity to dominate and frighten me in secret.

So even though I begged our father to take me with him, he insisted that it was not safe for me yet, and that I was to stay in the castle with you as my guardian from our other siblings, but I already knew you would become my abuser also.

Abusive Ex
You’re my older abusive ex boyfriend who I was with for just over two years. Being only fifteen when we first got together, I was too young and naive to see the warning signs until it was too late, and then I was too scared to leave. I continually covered up the evidence until one day I finally got sick of it all and confided in my older brother who forced you to stay away from me. He was the only person you were ever really scared of.

That was six months ago however, and now you’ve just heard he’s moved to a university at the other side of the country. It had taken me months to recover from what you had done to me and regain a little of my confidence back, and my friends have finally convinced me to agree to a night out. We go to a bar slightly outside of town so I don’t run the risk of accidentally running into you. I’ve had a few drinks and am just starting to relax, dancing with the girls before going to the bar to order another drink.

Hades x Persephone
Looking for a detailed plot driven rp that centres mainly around the story of Hades and Persephone, of how he kidnaps her and her struggles to adapt to becoming queen of the underworld. I think it would be fun to rp with someone who has a good understanding of Greek myths though as we can weave other gods/goddesses and subplots into the role to create a good story

Psychopathic Daddy
Looking to do a role where you play a sadistic psychopath completely obsessed with your daughter. She's a sweet and innocent girl who has just turned 15, and you want her all to yourself. You've fantasised about her for years, yet you don't want to compromise the loving father daughter bond. Instead, you've created a stalker to terrify her, to stop her leaving the house without you and to eventually have her. You get off on the fear she feels and her constant growing need of you for protection. Not to mention you can have her in all the degrading and cruel ways you've ever wanted without her ever knowing it's you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom