Fx Any Strong woman tamed or... even more ( love it dark )

peregrina12

Meteorite
Update :
I got some interest for this and now I am going to be overload. I would like to close the request for some days... I am sure that I will spend a lot of time on BMR here and... your time will come, I am sure :) Greetings and thx to all for the warm welcome!
Peregrina

Hello!

New on BMR I would like to start my Request Thread.

My Character is an older, but strong, sporty and still good looking female - maybe also equipped with some curves. I need a counterpart for her. Deep inside she is a real submissive woman - maybe also a pain slut - and comes to her benefit when humiliated, dominated, .... But maybe when the story starts she does not know about her innerst dark desires.

I love to present her in leather and latex outfits ( maybe not from the beginning... but when... the story roles on), or even as a "milf" style lady of the neighborhood. It depends on yours, what may happen to her, I have ( in my fantasies ) nearly no limits. I love it hard, dark, painful. At the end whatever happens she will love her counterpart. Let's talk about the "stockholm syndrome".... starting dubcon or non-con.

Normally this would take place in modern times situations.... ( for example when she is a bored housewife and dares to come up to visit a club or... ), but it may also take place in other times or fantasy worlds. I am open for yc being female ( preferred... ) or male, or...

This for now. Perhaps someone has a matching story in mind or questions. feel free to pm me.

Greetings from Germany
Heike aka peregrina.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom