Fx Any Find me and you can have me (FxAny)

Junkin

Star
So I want to play a female character, perhaps a camgirl or something, she desires to be dominated to be owned more and more, while previously she may have asked for tips before doing acts more and more now she has been doing them for free, not running private shows and allowing anyone to see her at any time and fulfill any request made of her, but she wants more, needs more. she has placed a riddle revealing a location she would be, perhaps simply her home, maybe a public place, perhaps she is being really lewd and has locked herself somewhere naked to be found. Her promise, whoever finds her first owns her whether they are a demon or a saint of a person.

It could be anyone, a random stranger could even simply luck upon her before any of her fans, a crazed stalker, perhaps a friend who harboured more feelings then they let on, her daddy, siblings. And whoever finds her could be someone looking for a living fucktoy, an object to be used, maybe even simply a submissive lover to cuddle with, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

This RP could contain almost all kinks ones I would like not to include are:
Toilet stuff however golden showers are a possibility (We shall talk about it if you want it included)
Amputation.
Snuff (Unless you make one hell of a sell for it.)

I'm pretty happy with most other kinks though so tell me the ones you would like included if there are some that you would like to be part of this and don't feel comfortable having on the forums we can possibly have a discord RP instead.

Please contact me via PM and we can discuss kinks, plot, PM/thread/discord and anything else we feel needs discussion.

Back
Top Bottom