Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need some halp, please.

incendonocturne

A Land Unreachable, with Stone Walls.
So.....I went to revise and edit my main RT thread. Copied it and changed things around in notepad. Did not add color or strike through codes. Only codes I kept in place were the Spoiler codes and I didn’t add any extra. I did add a size code on a small section, in one of the spoilers.

When I copied it from note pad and pasted it back into the OP, it pasted in Grey (instead of white) and the lettering was bigger than it should have been.

I changed the coloring back to white and out the strike through codes in. Previewed it and saw the double spoilers. Went back through the entire thing and there were double spoiler codes added in and they were all in grey. I took them out and previewed again. Same thing. The double spoilers will not go away.

I’ve fixed it twice in this manner and every time before I preview it, everything is fine or looks to be fine coding wise.

I have had someone come to help and try to fix it and take out all the same codes that I did but it comes up the same way, he did it twice as well in PM’s (Seriously, Thank you for the assist @Mr. Vyce )

If someone could have a look and see if we are missing something, I’d greatly appreciate it.

Fx Male - The Masks We Wear (Main RT Revised 4-11-19)

...you've got hundreds of color statements in there.

If you are doing all your BBCode manually, try posting with the Froala editor (the WYSIWYG editor) off. You toggle that by clicking the gear icon on the right of the toolbar.

If that doesn't work, post your code here in a code segment:

Code:
Like so

Will give it a try. No idea how the color codes got in there because I didn’t put them in there. I’ve never had color in my original post. -__-

Beautiful! Worked! Thank you!

Still not sure how the hundreds of color statements got in there though. But otherwise it’s fixed. Again, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom