Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Craving Incest (Smut, Angst and Romance)

Tamzyn

Meteorite
Roleplayer Details
Timezone: UTC+2
Literacy level: Advanced
Post length: 2-6 Paragraphs
RP tense: Past tense
RP POV: Third-person

Pairings
Sister x Sister
Adoptive sister x Adoptive sister
Cousin x Cousin
Mother x Daughter
Stepmother x Stepdaughter
Adoptive mother x Adoptive daughter

Fandom Pairings
Natasha Romanoff x Yelena Belova (MCU)
Maleficent x Aurora (Maleficent)
Mirabel Madrigal x Isabela Madrigal (Encanto)
Elsa x Anna (Frozen)

Specific Cravings
  • Our characters get drunk and share a night of sexy, passionate sin. The next morning, they have to deal with the aftermath. I love me some good angst. Characters having to confront feelings they never thought they had, sexual tension, mutual pining, vehemently swearing that it was just a fluke, only for it to happen again and again...
  • Our characters reunite after several years apart. Themes of hurt/comfort while dealing with an intense sexual attraction. Especially where it's like a daughter or a younger sister who desperately wants the love and affection of the mother-figure/older sister who abandoned her all those years ago.
  • My character is someone YC perceives as very innocent and naive until MC actively starts trying to seduce her.
  • Our characters pretend to be a couple to stop a creepy guy from hitting on them. One thing leads to another and soon they're crossing lines they never thought they'd cross with each other.
  • Specifically Mirabel/Isabela or Elsa/Anna where the older character uses her magic to have some dub-con fun with her little sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Rules and Requirements
  • At least two detailed paragraphs per post
  • Decent spelling and grammar
  • PM roleplaying only - no public threads
  • No anime
  • All characters must be between the ages of 15 and 50

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom