Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F snowdrop wants to blush & moan~ [non-con/humiliation themes]

snowdrop

Moon
Hiya, lovelies! Thank you for stopping by in my thread~♡

I'm a female roleplayer who plays female characters in submissive roles.

I'll happily play against both male and female characters.

I love both freeform and system roleplays.

Let me hit you with a few keywords, to give you a quick idea of what kinds of stories I'm hoping to write:

Non-con / Dub-con.

Fall From Grace.

Public Humiliation.

Bondage.

All of these ideas are intentionally vague, and all of them intentionally leave a lot of room for us to discuss and fine-tune them according to our tastes and wishes. I absolutely love plotting and discussing ideas, and I want our story to be something both of us have had a good amount of input in. I don't want to write a story only I want to write; I want to write a story both of us truly want to write together.

So, if there's any spark of an idea or a general theme here that you find interesting, please, do hit me up and ask! Please, let me know what kind of a story YOU think we could write! Let's discuss!

For most of my ideas here, my character would sort of be the protagonist of the story. A most unfortunate protagonist who ends up in all kinds of trouble and peril! If you're willing to take a bit of a GM role and play multiple characters around my poor heroine, I will love you forever; but I'll just as happily play against just one main character of yours!

jAyrjyi.png
Trials of a Schoolgirl

Set in a high school or university setting; it could be either realistic, anime-ish, or a fantasy world.

My character is a model student. Smart, beautiful, well-respected, and well-admired. Not a bitchy queen bee, oh no; no, she's always friendly with everyone, always willing to help others in need. No surprise she's one of the most popular and most admired people at school.

But someone at school obsesses over her just a little bit too much. It could be a jealous rival; a bitter teacher; a secret WhatsApp group of admirers who share secret photos of her and lust after her together.

They somehow gain leverage over her, and using that leverage, they're going to publicly humiliate her and destroy her good reputation. They're going to turn the good model student into a good school slut, for the whole school's enjoyment.

Perhaps she's given public tasks to complete at school, which she has no choice but to obey. Innocent enough at first: 'wear a tiny skirt', 'open up a few buttons of the blouse', 'bend over at the stairs when everyone is looking'. But the tasks quickly ramp up, becoming more and more humiliating, and more and more sexual ('lose the panties while wearing that short skirt', 'be a live model for the sex ed class', 'wear a remote-controlled sex toy while giving a speech'...) until eventually she's essentially a public plaything for the whole school~

I'm really hoping to explore the public aspect and the delicious embarrassment of a well-known and popular school figure humiliated in front of her peers!

Possible variations:

Student Council duties: She is the Student Council president, a representative of all the students and the school as a whole. But her duties are about the change significantly: her school uniform is changed to the "Special Student Council President Uniform"; when a student breaks a school rule, she'll get punished for it (preferably in a public and... creative manner)... and that is only the beginning of her new duties, as new and more twisted responsibilities keep being added by the principal, or maybe even voted on by the student body, who no doubt would love to gain that power over their lovely Council Prez...

Co-ed sports team: A rule is made that, in order to promote equality, at least one female athlete must be allowed to join the school team (in a sport of our choosing). The rest of the team, including the coach, hate the idea; a girl on the team? That's insane, she's only going to drag them down! They either want to smoke her out of the team, trying to make her quit; or they simply want to at least enjoy the perks of having one hot girl in the team among all the guys. Luckily, no regulations exist on how exactly a female athlete in a co-ed team should be managed, so she can expect special uniforms, very little privacy, "special" practice sessions, and so on...

Elven maiden: The school takes place in a fantasy setting, where my character is a lone elven girl in an otherwise all-human school (or some other race). Due to tensions between the Elven Kingdom and the others, or simply as a form of fantasy racism, she automatically gets a lot of special attention and special handling at school; and with her harassment more or less sanctioned by the school authorities, she can expect all kinds of trouble during her time there...

AKe8UiB.png
Gamer Girl's New Show

My character is a gamer and popular or semi-popular Twitch streamer or YouTuber. She's known for wholesome, family-friendly streams, creative gameplay and fun commentary, and her natural charm has won her a dedicated fanbase.

However, someone – a blackmailer, a corrupt manager, a teammate, an obsessed fan – with some kind of leverage on her wants to corrupt her stream and her image. They force her to amp up the sex appeal to 1000, despite her objections. She's forced to wear more revealing clothes, share more provocative pictures, pose in slutty cosplay, all the while being watched by a rabid online crowd. Eventually, the depravity takes over her streams, which turn closer and closer to camgirl sessions: she's wearing sex toys on stream, facing sexual punishments for dying, taking donations for nude selfies and lewd suggestions...

This is a pretty rough draft of the idea, but I'd love to discuss it further! For this, I'd want to embrace the gamer / streamer culture and include things like social media reactions to her antics and fan interaction during her streams. "Chat decides what happens to the streamer!"

Possible variation:

Pro Gamer: My character is a world-class player in a popular esports game, recruited to a top team with evil intentions. A lot of dismissive fans claim she only got the position due to her looks, but she's every bit confident she's going to prove them all wrong. However, while her team manager has the complete opposite intentions for her. What's the point of hiring a sexy girl gamer if you can't take advantage of her greatest assets? They intend to use her sex appeal as the core focus of the team's public image from that point on... and what's the harm of the boys using her body for stress relief, too?

She needs to slutty up her streams, yes; but for this variation, I'd also expect things like having her play in bikinis while the rest of the team wears normal clothes; taking lewd photos and filming all kinds of material to be published online; letting fans get handsy with her in meet-and-greets; and possibly even having the whole team use her as their sex toy whenever they like in the team house...

8BXVWfu.png
The Unfortunate Adventuress

More of a cookie cutter idea that can be bent tons of different ways... essentially, I'm hoping for a GM to guide my beautiful young adventuress in a lecherous world out to get her, through a quest of smut and peril!

Maybe she finds a cursed item that fills everyone around her with uncontrollable lust at her; perhaps the game adventure simply takes place in a dark world where women can expect to be harassed on a daily basis; or perhaps my character is an important figure and dangerous enemies are after her every step. The setting can be anything from a dark, depressing world to a more upbeat and comical setting. I'd pretty much like to go from peril to peril, facing (and often getting defeated by) all sorts of humanoids, monsters, dwarven sex traps, you name it!

I'm also happy to play this with a system of some kind, if that's your jam! Or freeform works perfectly well too.

This is very open-ended and vague, I know; but I'd be ecstatic to discuss any details!

Possible variations:

The Healslut: My character is a healer who joins the wrong party. She could be a lot weaker than the rest of the party members and struggles to keep up, or they could just think less of her and want to dominate her for their own reasons. Either way, she becomes an unwilling healslut for the party; a living magic item they can use any way they wish.

The Tormented Princess: The nation has been taken over by a villain; a neighboring nation, a demon lord, a noble with a claim for the throne, or something else. A young princess is the only remaining member of the old royal family. The conqueror decides the best way to show full dominance is to not kill the princess, but to completely humiliate and degrade her in front of her former admiring subjects.

The princess is forced to fight a series of obstacles in an arena, facing one monster, sex fiend and lewd obstacle after another. When she inevitably loses, she's thoroughly punished and spoiled in front of the crowd… until she's given a bit of rest before the next challenge begins...!

The Game Within The Game: Our characters are not actually in the fantasy world, but instead they're playing a tabletop RPG of their own. My character is a naive, new player, who doesn't know what to expect; and the other players (possibly all male?) take advantage of her and force her to "roleplay" the situations in more ways than one…

I'll be honest, this one I can't quite wrap my head around as to how the story would actually work...! But I find the idea really fun and interesting, and if there is a way to make it work, I'd love to try to figure it out together! Lots of discussion and planning to be done for this one, though ^_^;

hrSlAoC.png
The Pirate Princess

This is a bit of a topical, spur-of-the-moment craving of mine that may or may not go away soon. I recently got into watching Black Sails for the first time (still need to finish it though!), which led me to reading up on Age of Sail piracy in the Caribbean, which led me to thinking about how it might make for a fun roleplay ^_^;

I'm mostly intrigued in the concept of how many pirate ships were in a sense very democratic; how the captain wasn't a dictator but rather an elected position; and how the crews would draft contracts and sign them together.

My character is a very unlikely person on a pirate ship; a young, noble, well-educated girl. She was maybe the daughter of the previous, well-respected Captain, and when the old Captain was captured and hanged, his wish was for the crew to follow her daughter. Or... something along those lines. Ultimately, I'd like the crew to draft a very special contract with the pirate princess: she's officially their Captain, but as we know, the Captain only really has absolute authority during battle. All other times, all it takes is a majority vote to override whatever she wants.

This would lead to a crazy dynamic where during battle, the pirate princess is in command and has full authority, but all other times… she's essentially the crew's free use slut!

Definitely need to flesh this idea out, but I'd love to discuss it if anyone finds it intriguing!

Possible variation:

The Governor's Daughter: A more traditional pirate story where my character is not initially a pirate, but a governor's daughter who is kidnapped by the pirate crew to be their hostage and plaything. It could work as a prologue to the other story, or lead to a whole number of other pirate-themed adventures -- including just a simple but fun smut romp!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom