Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

birth of a goddess slutamazon and erzila

Erzila had recently found a spellbook to create her ideal woman a goddess who is also a sub. She took it from the temple and took it back home to her. Two bedroom two bath apartment in her home city of beach side bay. She had a roommate she was interested in magic while Erzlia was interested in her and had dreams of domaniting her while she was an all powerful muscle goddess. She always did like being the weaker smaller dom when her sub was more powerful more corrupt morlily not just sexuily.

Christy is now 26 years old and lives in an apartment with a room-mate, Erzila. Christy works as a laboratory assistant in a hospital. She is small and slender, at 5ft 1 and 105lb, but she thinks quite pretty with her blonde hair and green eyes. She has little social life, apart from visiting her mother now and then; and gets few dates.
Secretly Christy has a desire to be big and strong, like some of the women she sees in athletics magazines. She becomes excited at the thoughts of what she could do if she were big, beefy and powerful. She could show herself off, wear skimpy clothes and .... she is is becoming wet at the thought.
She researches drugs and working out and even magic and things to try and find out if such a transformation in her were possible.

Erzila made her roommate a nice little knockout drink she had plans for her. The book was set up somewhere nearby. On the altar in the basement. She called her roommate to dinner having only gotton back to the states around ten. She waited for christy to take a sip of her drink and watched as the knock out drug took effect. Then she dragged her all the way to the alter in the basement and tied her up.

After another long day working in the hospital Christy comes home with plans to clean up, have some food and to relax somewhere for the evening.
So she is very grateful and receptive when her room-mate Erzila makes her a meal and a drink.
"Oh thank you!" she says. "That is very nice of you."
She eats and drinks and starts feeling somewhat tired. Oh well, it was a long day and she is probably just overworked.
The next thing she knows is that she is tied up somewhere strange, on a table it seems.
"Hey Erzila!" she calls out. "Something strange has happened. Where am I? Are you there?"
She thinks she may have been kidnapped and reaches for her phone to call the police or someone. But her hands are tied and she cannot find her phone.

Last edited:
Erzila smirked she was wearing nothing but a robe with a hood on it. She begins to recite the transformation spell. You can feel your bones lengthen. your feet slowly begins to grow it both hurts and feels amazing as your feet get larger and larger. Pain has never felt this good before as the magic travels though your body. you cant see erzila face but you get the feeling that she is enjoying this more then you.

And then Christy hears some strange words coming from a voice she recognizes. She manages to look in that direction and sees a half naked woman with a hood over her head. She is about Erzila's size.
"Is that you Erzila?" she says. Where am I? What are you doing? What is happening?"
It becomes obvious something is happening. She is aching all over, especially in her bones and muscles, and she feels the restraints on her arms and legs get tight, and then *ping* one by one they rip and fall away. She tries moving but she is too sore.
Then she notices her feet pressing against something beyond the end of the table She feels herself getting longer and thicker and therefore probably much heavier. Where is all this extra mass coming from? from Erzila? from other things nearby?
She tries to feel her belly and thighs with her hands. They seem extraordinarily thick, and firm and springy, like muscle.
Hey what is this? Is this a dream? Is this wish fulfillment made reality?
For the meantime she just lies there letting her painful self grow.

your shirt explodes outward as your once bouncy breast have become massive female pecs milk dripping from her nipples as your body rapidly becomes muscled and hard with veins. you feel this dark power flow though you your eyes go pitch black permanently as soon your left naked massive weighting about 300 pounds of sexy female muscle and dark power your pussy by this point is just spewing juice everywhere.

Last edited:
"Hey Erzila!" says Christy as she sits up on the table. "Please explain. What has happened?"
She gets off the table to stand up - and bumps her head on something. She looks up and sees that it is the ceiling she is banging against.
Well she seems to be in the basement, and it might have a low ceiling, but she does not remember it being this low before. She must have grown massively.
What clothes she was wearing have ripped off, and she stands (NSFW) looking bewildered.

"mind if i massure your pecs size and i transformed you into my own personal slave goddess?" She asks as she feels up your hard chest. Within the next few minutes she is literary all over her new toy. She could tell your lust is building as black magic sparks fly off your body. She is teasing you making you want this making you horny don't fight your new nature give into it. You know you want to come please me. Please your mistress you sluty goddess. Aren't you happy with the new you. shouldn't you thank me you slut you dumb muscle slut?

Christy is still not sure. Sure this is a big change very quick, but she now appears to have a body she has always craved.
"Mind if I just test something?" she asks Erzila.
She wraps one arm around her and lifts her easily into the air. She hardly feels her weight. She puts her down again.
"Yes I am ecstatic with the new me!" is all that Christy could say.

"your not upset by the loss of your boobs And you still owe me a thank you?" "and to be honest with you i prefer fempecs over breast i mean you can still make breast milk but still. Erzila says as she counts each muscle fiber on your pecs. "thirty-six your pecs have 36 muscle fibers on your pecs thats total." "now come my new pet pleasure me." She said giving an order, A order that the black magic running through your veins and feeding your muscles comples you to obey.

Back
Top Bottom