Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Little Camgirl ((Mature/NSAW, With CJP_8066))

Wolfen

Moon

Single Parenthood is now often found as a natural occurrence with in today's society. Despite the repercussions facing child development, where often said; a child does better growing up in a two-parent household with a mother and father. Example in this instance, a girl raised under a broken household, develop an odd behavior. Holding no attachment to her mother, Iris never long for the natural daughter and mother interaction, ever since the nasty divorce. For a while the parents had shared custody on an equal basis, until she'd much prefer to be with her father which came quite expected, considering her unhealthy attachment since birth. Instead of breastfeeding, she usually wants to be fed with a bottle in hand from the father. Held and cradled during the waking nights and the active days. Moreover, she'd sincerely express dislike through screaming and shouting if anyone other than her father, touches her. This unhealthy attachment place to strain on the marriage, with the daughters constant need for her father auction took priority. So naturally the mother became jealous of the daughter receiving more attention, and it didn't help the situation by proceeding with a divorce, as in made things worse for Iris's behavior.

Living in this single parent household, everyday brought out the sense to live contentedly, from the one person perspective. And Iris couldn't be any more happier. Becoming more attached to her father, she was left without interruption ever since her mother removed herself from this family. Therefore without set boundaries, the relationship between father and daughter began to blur and become unnatural to the point of taboo. At first through adolescence it seemed normal and innocent. Until the days of her maturity, sexual attraction and awareness fell under the father complex. Purposely wearing skimpy and revealing clothing to draw his attention, especially wearing loose-fitting clothing, she purposely allows parts of her bare skin to rub against during a hug. Followed by sensual subjective touchings, with the flirtatious voice through shameful pillow talk, often steering the conversation towards sexual innuendos.

Every waking moment there's hardly an instance where Iris isn't beside her father. Unless at times during her schooling or when he is at work. She would even pass up on time spent with her friends to be with her father, especially on a Friday leading into the weekend. As followed on a favorite activity during Friday nights, she is relieved over the end of school and rushes to get home. Leaving a trail in her school uniform leading up to her room, even leaving her bra and panties behind. All to take a nice long bath before the father gets home. Bathing in find scented oils to leave and alluring sent, as well a silk smooth body texture. Afterwards, she'd dress herself in a particular nighttime attire. A white tight tank top with no bra, which allowing her bust to halfway top out from the top, while being short enough to expose the belly button. Following up on the much revealing outlook, her bottoms where no more than pink lacy panties with a hot pink bow in the front, hugging tight around all sides to rise up on her peach shape ass and leaving a cameltoe impression. Finally after these preparations, Iris proceeded to wait in front of the main entrance of the house, waiting for her dad much like I needy kitty anticipating their owners return. Naturally as a custom, the moment the door opens, the petite redhead leaps into the air and lunges forward with open arms, taking her father into a very much embracing hug, where her tits pressed hard on his chest, before the big kiss to the part of his cheek close to the corner of the lip. "Daddy," she'd called out, "what took you so long?" She pouted, not liking it whenever he's late coming home, "I did what you said, I at least put some clothes on instead of being naked when I greet you. So... can I have my present now?

The whole week seemed long and agonizing for Iris, ever since the start of Monday when her father started working overtime a few days out of the week, where he come home so late she'd be in bed by the time he gets home. Furthermore, the times he would come home on time, so happens her friends began to overstay their welcome after school. It felt like ages, awaiting for a day to have this special alone time, with her beloved father. Which would explain her overly needy attitude the moment he came through the door. Feeling his hand caressing and clutching the surface of her cute little ass, shivers up her spine, causing a pleasurable shiver in the hips, however that wasn't nearly enough to satisfy. As he came inside and close the door behind himself, Iris then jumped and place her legs around her father's waist, forcing both hands to grab her ass to hold her in place. That until he carried her into the living room it's at one another on the couch.

Iris uttered a cute little squeak out of excitement, from the feeling of her daddy sitting her on his lap and embracing her with arms around her waist. Naturally she fell back against his chest, while pressing her lower half onto his lap with her bottom giving a light rub on her swollen cock to further encourage this naughty play. Even opening up her legs for him as he started on caressing her sensitive inner parts, however she felt the need to guide his hands a little more up words towards her untouched treasure. "Today is the day for sure," she thought to herself, as the meaning behind the words express how far they've come. Innocent kisses that dangerously comes close towards an intimate kiss, all kinds of inappropriate touching, with innuendos, and sexual flirtatiousness.

"It's a start, but... you know you have to do better than that," uttered her reply when he asked if she forgave him. Trying on the earrings Iris gave and evil smirk with bedroom eyes, while remaining seated on his lap, she turned around to face him pause the legs were spread out to show off her little clit fold hugged on the panties and pressed against her daddy's erection. Slowly she grind her hips along the stiff length, wow unbuttoning down more off his shirt. Pulling on his tie she made him arch forward into her kiss, kissing him passionately for the first time and heavy tongue movements inside his mouth, enough to make their both drool intermix. Just when she was about to take it even further, suddenly her father cell phone sounded off. Frustrated by the interruption, Iris then reached inside his pocket for the cell phone before throwing it on the far side of the couch away from them. "Daddy please don't answer it," she pleaded while using the the weight of her body to pin him down as she buried her face into his chest. "Why is there always something getting in our way? Daddy... I can't wait any longer. You promised me... when I got old enough you'd take my virginity! I don't want to wait any longer! Fuck me!"

The small grin on her lips stretched out at the length of each side, cheek to cheek, forming a seductive and devilish smile, with soft bedroom eyes looking over her beloved father passionately. All from reacting to his touch with the return kiss. Iris was left with the impression she'll finally realize her true desire manifesting. At that a hand snaked its way down from his broad chest and rippling abs, coming near the crotch to play with his bulge for a brief moment before attempting to loosen the button and pulling down the zipper. Likely, attempting to expose her father's needy cock that longs to inject it's milk seed inside her accepting pussy. "Now just sit right there and relax! Daddy, I'm going to make you forget about all the women you thought about fucking. By the time we're done, you'll only want your daughters sweet cunt!"

Eventually the change of expression immediately took a different turn, the moment she felt him moving her off his lap. Thus killing the mood as Iris watched him take up the phone and answer the call. To a negative reaction, her eyes cut with a small frown on the lips and puffed-up cheeks. Across the living room, coming into her bedroom she proceeded to make loud stomps, sounding throughout the house before a loud slam coming from her bedroom door which rattled even the windows. "Daddy you jerk," she whispered while falling down on her bed. After a while Iris felt the need to reach with her fingers, feeling on the lower lips through the panties and found herself very wet. "May as well," slowly she took off the wet skimpy lower undergarment to leave herself naked at the waist down. She was so wet, droplets of her clear nectar tripped on to the floor, making a trail from her room to the fathers. There she cracked open the door and found him talking over the phone. Purposely making herself noticeable, Iris began to moan with the utmost lustful sound that would make a gay man hard. From fingering her inner lip fold that made lustful squishing noises, playing with her wet pussy. "Daddy... Daddy," she said in a whisper, over and over again mix within the moans.

Back
Top Bottom