Sate My Dragon Age Craving and I'll Sate Yours (Seeking Teryn Loghain -- I will double up for your craving!)

SugarInTheRaw

The Queen in the North
So after telling myself I wasn't going to get overly excited thinking about DA4, here I am trying to scratch a few cravings. I can't help it! I adore the games so much and I just -- well, I'm hoping to find someone willing to indulge me. In return I'll be more than willing to double up if there's a craving you're looking to sate with your OC!

Currently, I'm massively craving a story that pairs a female Cousland with Loghain, or a city elf (not Warden) who was perhaps sent to help before the battle and catches his eye...I have a bit of an idea spun in my head for this - again, I realize this is all very indulgent but I am beyond willing to indulge you as well! Trying to tempt Leliana back to her bard days? Want to roll around with a Witch of the Wild? Blood magic rituals with Merrill? Whoever your OC is eager for in whichever game, I'm down.

If you're looking for a writing sample, I can certainly provide one. I'm not active in threads often (if ever) but it's not off the table - I just prefer messages. Any details/kinks/OOC chat I prefer to write in messages as well -- so if you're interested, let's explore the wonders of Thedas together!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom