Like writing stories? Me Too! MxF

JoannLoves

Meteorite
No offense to anyone reading this but am hoping for a writing partner who's more interested in writing interesting stories than writing sex-scene after sex scene. Sorry, but RP's that are only smutt are sex bore me and make me uncomfortable. For one I'm not very good at writing descriptive sex scenes (just being honest), and two I'm more the old-fashioned romantic girl (not a kinky girl at all). Hopefully, you are alright with this. If you are then please keep reading. :D

I prefer to write here on the forums or in PM. I won't RP in messenger. I won't give out my phone number (even just to text) nor other private contact information. I usually write in past-tense, third-person. ALL of my female characters are straight. I will rarely if ever send you only a one or two sentence reply, BUT I write for enjoyment and it is not my habit to do a word, sentence, or paragraph count before hitting that send or reply button. Meaning if you need an EXACT word, sentence or paragraph count it's probably best if you contact someone else. One more thing, I don't work for the grammar police lol. Meaning you're writing, spelling, grammar does not have to be perfect, so long as I can understand your writing.

PAIRINGS:
COUSINS
MY FEMALE AND OLDER FOSTER BROTHER OR STEP-BROTHER
MY FEMALE AND OLDER BROTHER'S BEST FRIEND
MY FEMALE AND EX-BOYFRIEND/EX-FIANCE/EX-HUSBAND
MY FEMALE AND STRANGER
MY FEMALE AND NEIGHBOR
MY FEMALE AND LANDLORD
MY FEMALE AND SECRET CRUSH
MY FEMALE AND VAMPIRE OR WEREWOLF OR OTHER SUPERNATURAL BEING YOU CAN THINK OF

KINK: Not a kinky person, so really don't know what to put here. For me, think more 'romantic not kink. Sorry if that disappoints.

That's it for now. Later I'll probably edit this post to add an idea or two.

Back
Top Bottom