Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Different ideas and scenarios for roleplay. Let's rp (MxM, FxF, FxM,)

VixenEvermore

Writer and enjoying creator
(I decided to finally make one and see if anyone would like to rp)

Rules and things:
1.) No god-modding or Mary Sues

2.) Not a fan of purely smut rps, I like 50/50-60/40 smut/plot ratio

3.) No one-liners (I love a minimum of 3-4 sentences or a paragraph per posted reply)

4.) Not a fan of roleplaying in threads, so pms are my go to.

5.) I won't use premade characters, just my own or a version of a character from a fandom like fnaf... I'm iffy on most fandoms. Definitely out on canons!

6.) Please reply at least once a within a day or two, or if you're busy say so, don't just go silent.

7.) Don't just ignore my oc (I get a little upset when a few things are revealed and completely ignored to center attention on your oc)

8.) Sorry, not into Harems! Or Cheating, Incest, vore., scat, water play, over humiliation, inflation using air or weird chemical, foot fetish, ass whorship, knife play or bone breaking, drowning, complete mind control..

9.) I can play MxM, FxF (Though I am getting a little tired of a lot of my rps being this gender pairing so would prefer elsewhere but futas are acceptable too), MxF

10.) I prefer switches and subs but can play a dom if you really like

11.) No size play like some giant and a tiny human girl

12.) I am cool with gore, and horror, but not a whole rp centered just plain on it.

We can talk about any edits or ideas of your own! I'd love to brainstorm with you.

IDEAS!
1.) The World of Shifters
Now this idea involves shape shifters, more specifically a type of shape shifter that is human, but at the same time animal. Meaning they can shift from a human form to an animal form, with enhanced senses, animal instincts, and being stronger/faster than normal humans. Each shifter has a sort of dominance power within them, and most shifts are obtained through a sort of controlled rage.
The idea is humans never really knew about the existence of shifters until more recently when a few shifter communities (packs or clans) came out to the public. Because of this there was unrest and fear for a while about these creatures that had animal capabilities previously only though to be the idea of fantasy.
Of course, the government had to do something, not only to protect the people, but to calm these fears. Humans had already faintly been aware of witches and gifted abilitied people who had proven themselves useful and loyal. It was through the use of magic and technology, a collar designed for shifters was made.
It was a year after the coming out of shifters that the government created a law requiring all shifters to wear this specially designed collar that keeps their naturally elevated aggression in check though monitoring of their bio cycles and delivering controlled shocks. The collars, once put on sort of temporarily fuse with the skin, making it impossible for any shifter to be able to remove a collar, their own or other wise. They also began to round up the collared shifters moved them into towns (much like simple lower-middle class neighborhoods) to be monitored for now since integration was a work in progress. These towns were often built within the country allowing large acres of land to be dedicated for purely shifter's use and away from human cities. These towns were uncreatively names "Shifter towns".
While the human government has made great work on keeping these shifters in control, there are still hidden shifters who had decided to remain hidden, often most slip around among the underground. Part of a rebel society working to free shifters from collars and live freely once again, or simply trying to hide away and live out their life.
Extra: Alpha (leader), Beta (second in command, usually there are two), with other shifters considered based on power levels but more clumped in middle class.
Possible routes with this:
a.) Uncollared shifter x collared shifter
In this idea, I was thinking one of the rebels (Either a Beta, Alpha, or hideaway without an actual status) finds themselves on the run from hunters, who are kind of like shifter police. If caught uncollared, the punishment is severe and brutal, allowing the shifter to be tested on, imprisoned, or if lucky just collared and sent to a shifter town. The hunters caught word of a shifter, and following the trail began to hunt it down. Confronting them before chasing them down, and right as they were about to catch the rebel... Something interfered. The one who helped smelled like a shifter, but the rebel wasn't able to see who they were, instead taking the chance and returning back to their home for the night. The next day, the Shifter Enforcement has called for a meeting to be held to discuss plans to expand a Shifter Town, calling in the Alpha of the town to propose the idea, several civilians being called in at random to be part of the unbiased council. The rebel happens to be one. When they get there though, they immediately scent the same scent as the one who saved them the night before....
b.) Collared shifter x Human Enforcement (Plenty of different ways to go)
c.) Uncollared shifter x Human Enforcement (Again several scenarios can be made)

On another note there could be story line I've been wanting to try:
President: An Alpha of Alphas called 'Supreme Alpha' Or 'King
Governors: The Alphas of individual packs in a state or area, will go to President to get help in solving a problem
People: The rest of a shifter pack

With shifter, people able to transform between an animal and human body, well known and a large part of world population, there are still dangers of feral packs. Feral packs are cruel and more primal shifters who have given up most parts of being human, instead they lust for blood and chaos. These packs wish to cause chaos to all of the shifters and often will hire out hunters or hunt themselves to attack shifter packs. Hunters will often create shifters using their weakness to silver, sometimes in liquid form. As a form of torture, a shifter will be injected with liquid silver, which will slowly kill them. There are, however, rare cases of a shifter surviving, but every time has left the shifter dull and without emotions... It takes a part of them that shows human and animal emotions leaving them like a walking talking empty machine. Often it will change their appearance to be light skinned, silver colored eyes, and hair.

I am thinking as a pairing perhaps there is a soul mate kind of deal or a mating interest where someone finds their mate is my silver poisoned oc who is being used by her Alpha as an enforcer as she has no qualms or morals in simply following orders. It would be a slow reawakening of emotion coming back that proves the emotion dead/dullness isn't permanent from silver poisoning.

2.) Bounty Hunter x Medusa
*This is one where I already have the Medusa oc but with a twist*
My Medusa oc is only the descendant of Medusa, having been born with black tattoo like markings of snakes that moved across her skin her father recognized her to have the curse most females in his blood line suffered, she was blinded by her Father at birth and hidden away from everyone. Her father allowed rumors to spread, a hatred for her growing over the years of her life, even more so when the first of her markings became a physical snake as was her power, the ability to use her energy to give the snakes on her skin a physical form and back. Those who had heard of her began to think of her as a monster, fearing what she may do, nicknaming her... Medusa. Finally the town could take no more and called a bounty hunter to take care of their 'threat'.

3.) The Hidden Elven War
For this elves, among possible other things, live among the humans. Long ago elves were the main species but due to a war between the light elves and the dark elves their populations dwindled, humans taking up the space. Finding it as a way to refuge, elves began to integrate themselves until they became what they are now...
Elves live their lives mostly as humans, blending in and interacting as if they were normal, but under that there are still the two warring sides.
The dark elves often found causing chaos, crimes, and running the underground seek to plunge humanity into darkness and corrupt them.
The light elves are those who help humans keep balance in the world, keeping most safe, and trying to keep light reigning on the human society.
Possible routes with this:
a.) Dark Elf x Human
b.) Dark Elf x Light Elf

In this one, it could be second in command or leaders kind of role.

c.) Human x Light elf

4.) Witches, Hunter, and Monsters
In a world filled with monsters, and strange creatures, humans are constantly trying to stay on top. Finally, a sort of connected network of hunters was formed. These hunters travel about and take on jobs when offered pay: bounty hunters. These bounty hunters dedicate themselves to cleaning out the world of the unnatural/nonhuman beasts. Among some of the most despised are creatures who appear human, but are not, these are known as witches. Thought to be evil and bringers of dark magic and death, they are always at the top of the list to be burned so as to get rid of these Satan worshiping things.
Possible routes with this: (I prefer playing the witch when in the pairing, but the others I don't mind any option)
a.) Witch x Bounty Hunter
b.) Human x Witch
c.) Human x Creature (Can be plenty of things)
d.) Bounty Hunter x Creature

5.) Ghost Eyes and the Demon King
In this idea, one of the characters is someone who can see ghosts. They see and hear all the ghosts around them, though most that are still hanging around are with unfinished business resulting in them looking less then.. human (Missing eyes, bloody clothes, decapitated heads). This character has always seen ghosts since they were little, able to talk to them as well, but after a certain accident.. It made it so this curse makes it so they can't actually turn it off. Often ghosts who realize the character can see them bug him and slightly haunt the character to help them finish their business, its a daunting task, and one the character tries to avoid by pretending they can't see them, even so there are a few who suspect and annoy them to try and prove or disprove. Because of the weird ability, the character is rather lonely... And needs a job! So, they apply for several, managing to book an interview with a big business to become an assistant. The only thing is, they didn't expect the boss to be (prefer the boss to be a male idk just a thing) a handsome rich guy... And unknownst to him, a demon king dwelling in the realm of humans. The demon king sees the character and catches an interest, hiring them on sight as he senses the inner power of the person, they aren't normal which makes them intriguing.
The ghosts all fear the demon king, leaving the character alone whenever he is near the demon king
Let's see what happens...
(I would love to play Ghost Eyes in this idea, but I can play either)

6.) The Banshee Seer of Death and the Homicide Detective (Kinda Craving)
In this idea the Detective can be any range of creatures from human, demon, vampire, werewolf/panther etc who is on the police force who investigates mysterious deaths and murders. Basically the Detective catches the bad guy most the time, but with the world changing so much to the modern day and age, even with the advancement of technologies, finding the killer of a victim has become hard. Lately a certain presence has been bothering the detective, their eyes searching the crowd of one murder scene to find a person gazing sadly at the body before looking beside them and murmuring something as if someone was there.. It's odd but not insane or reason to draw alarm...
The Banshee is the one who sees death just before it happens, often finding themselves drawn to the area but usually too late as they aren't experienced enough to control the gift... or curse. They aren't special, just a certain kind of quick healing, often oddly understanding languages despite never studying them, and of course seeing the ghost of the dead just as it passes on leaving a few minutes to try and find out what happened from them, but often they try and avoid it..
Finally, after a particularly brutal murder leads to a serial killer case, the detective finally feels like the person they continue to keep seeing at the place of the murder might know something, their idea only confirmed when the unknown Banshee runs into them one night with wide eyes and looking panicked, pointing to an alley as a van streaks away, it might not have been so bad if the Banshee had been where the detective was inside a coffee shop late at night.. with no way to know anything was amiss. Dumbfounded but still knowing their job, the detective raced to the scene only to find the same brutal type of massacre, the Banshee following only to run before the detective can ask anything. Now the hunt is on, the detective needs answers, the Banshee needs help, and the murders need to be stopped.
(I would love to be the Banshee in this idea, but I can play whatever.)

7.) Siren/Mermaid x Pirate (Captain or Crew Member)(Kinda Craving)
In this idea there are several ways for this to play out.
a.) The pirate crew on the ship are all well aware of dangers the sea holds, weather it be through nature or the creatures she holds, but on one stop they hear a physic speaking of dangerous yet beautiful creatures who swim in the sea.. Well, it sounds like a bounty the pirate can't refuse, especially when they hear the creature is the only way to find the treasure hidden on the island. Wanting the treasure, the pirates set off to catch such a creature, the only thing unexpected was to be attacked at the port near the island said creature is supposedly inhabiting. The enemy attacking has just come back from the island and seems half mad... And with him, he's brought a few pissed off fish friends. Several men are taken and dragged into the sea before explosions crash through the water sending the creatures into a retreat... At least most of them. One unfortunate creature had been flung in a crash of water the explosion had sent flying into one of the craters within the rock, struggling to move back into the open sea before one of the pirate's men pins the creature's tail to the stone with a pitchfork bringing forth an ear splitting shriek, but.. here is the pirate's key to treasure..
b.) In this scenario the pirate is stuck on their ship during a storm, the waves crashing left and right against the boat as if trying to drag the very ship to the sea.. Through the roaring waves, hissing wind, and booming thunder the pirate manages to hear a sort of humming almost, not pausing as he tries to hold on as another wave crashes against the boat, sweeping over the deck... And dragging the pirate to the black waters of the storming sea.. Right before they lose consciousness, they hear the same humming... The Pirate ends up waking on the sandy shore of a beach on some island that looks abandoned, the only prints around them are streaks from him being dragged out of the water and one or two black looking very flat.. rocks? Or scales? See what happens~
c.) Millionaire's exotic pet or aquarium's main attraction
d.) Or even Siren x Mermaid

8.) I'm NOT Gay! (Kind of Craving)
(In this one, it must be a MxM rp)
Now.. doesn't this sound rather self explanatory.. though there are several routes..
One idea, though if you have one I am all ears, is that one character is 'straight' excited for college and eager to move into the dorm. He goes early expecting to beat his room mate to the room and be able to get set up, but the moment he walked into the dorm he sees a rather attractive, VERY shirtless guy standing there.. Now this character isn't actually straight as much as he tries to fool himself. From there start to progress a bit, but was thinking the room mate be very openly gay and growing flirty and interested in his supposedly straight room mate. Letting the story play out to see what drama might unfold~

9.) World of Dragons (Kind of Craving)
Here the setting would be a more natural world, where one of the most conceived goals is to train a wild dragon. In a way it is to be recognized as one of the very best in being able to fight, race, hunt, and of course understand your dragon that you have created a bond with. But the most difficult part? Training the dragon, or just getting close to a dragon without being killed in general, these are wild dragons of course...
It was thought to be that dragons only held the form of... well, dragons, but what if they were just... Well Dragon Shifters?
This could go many ways~

10.) Lamento Beyond the Void (Based on a game, possibly only fandom/canon I might be willing to do... Does have to be MxM) CRAVING
The game takes place in a fictional world inhabited by Ribika (who look like humans but have feline ears and tails). Their world has fallen into dark times -- a mysterious void has made some places (and even animals) impossible to touch, causing major food shortages. A strange and deadly disease that has killed off a large percentage of the female Ribika population is also spreading.
The hero, Konoe, exists in this miserable world, living alone in the starving village of Karou who have turned to cannibalism. The story begins with Konoe (Or more My OC that is similiar to Konoe, but not quite) in Karou, where he suddenly begins to see horrible dreams and strange marks appear on his body. This is believed to be a curse so Konoe heads off to Ransen (the big city) in order to heal his body... When the twist I put on it comes into play, of him possibly being the cure, I was going to play this out as being an apocalyptic style of play.
Sickness: The Sickness is a disease that affects the Ribika, most commonly females, leaving them with a fever and missing body parts. It is said to consume the infected victim until death. Unlike normal diseases it just makes the infected body parts disappear, -not to rot or deteriorate- just like magic.
The Void (Or where the sickness is located): One of two phenomenons affecting the world of Sisa, the other being The Sickness. The Void is not visible, but its effects are physically felt by the inhabitants. The Void seemed to have began around the time when Konoe was born. A young female cat who went to the forest to gather herbs was the first one to notice the Void. When she returned to the village, Karou, her hand was stained a deep red. She cried as she told everyone that she didn't pick the herbs, she didn't touch them, and something like a knife cut her fingers. No one knew what she meant, and thought she was talking about a plant called 'blade grass'. Blade grass is a long thin leaves that could cut your fingers. Since they thought she accidentally picked blade grass no one took her seriously. Eventually the other cats of started experiencing the same thing as that one female cat. Soon every living thing in the forest became dangerous to touch. It seemed like the plants, birds, bugs and butterflies couldn't be touched because they rejected the cats. Cats were rejected by the earth. However, this did not happen all at once. The Void had slowly crept from the edges to the center of Sisa. The Void effects the forests in Sisa, after being infected the forests will "reject" the Ribika. The rejection usually leaves a cut where they tried to touch something infected with The Void. If a cat goes too far into The Void they will die.

Characters, however you don't have to follow their personalities and can still make your own oc along the lines of being Ribika just giving links to help explain them a bit and give a view of story line
Konoe (who would be replaced by my oc)
Rai
Asato
Bardo
Leaks

11.)Mysterious Spirit Guide of the Woods ( Kind of Craving)
Here a character will be a mysterious sort of guide in the woods, with the settling a little later though with some modern ideas in there, the town is surrounded by a "Forbidden Forest" which often people enter but are no longer seen or heard from again, though in the late few months they have begun to reappear from the "Lost World" talking of some guiding spirit leading them home and soothing them. Only those who have been infected with sickness (A sort of black plague like deal) are the ones who disappear into the forest not wanting to infect others or suffer, but when they come back.. they're healed. The rich, fearing for their health have begun to send out hunters to trap and bring them this valueable guide, but what the guide actually is.. Well, it isn't what the hunter or rich person is expecting...
Spirit (My preference of role to play) x Rich person or Hunter

12.) Little Red Riding Hood x Big Bad Wolf (Craving)
This can go several ways...
Mxm: With the possibility of the wolf being a kind of cross dressing boy with the special ability of illusion, where whatever he wears makes him appear like that. So should he wear a cop outfit he looks like a cop, if he wears a girlie outfit, he seems like a girl... Going off of this route, there are several possibilities: (I would prefer using the Big Bad Wolf role in these)
1.) There are a few myths of this silver wolf running through the forest who is capable of such illusionary tricks.. being a powerful thief/business man/ Mafia leader whatever, you decide you want this creature as your new pet...
2.) You are someone who is oddly out on your luck and decide to escape it all for a few days with a camping trip. Heading out you can either run across a wounded 'wolf pup' stuck in a bear trap, get lost and find something.. quite odd... Or find yourself being followed but you don't know what by and decide to set a trap (lethal or nonlethal).
3.) While out camping with friends you meet a few fellow campers and decide to have a little get together, since you are a "straight" male, you decide to start trying to flirt with one of the girls that seems to stand out a bit... Oddly enough she seems into you, unfortunately you don't realize exactly what "she" is, or why she occasionally calls you her mate.
Mxm or fxm with Big Bad Wolf being a kind of werewolf sort of deal: (Would prefer to be Red in these)
1.) The wolf needs a mate, fate is a funny thing to repeat itself as the wolf sees a red hood like in the stories, well, he sees it right before there is a sudden scream. Following the source of the sound there lays a Little Red, having must have slipped from the edge of the deep grove and fallen into the deep crevice, yet they live...
2.) Hunters have been scouring the woods as of late, hunting down creatures of all kinds, and being different and a wolf? You are no different, hunted down you either narrowly escape and wander into the backyard of a certain Red Head's home, or unlucky enough to be caught and sent to a facility to be tested and researched, only the red head researcher/veterinarian seems too kind hearted to do very much to hurt you...
or
Where Red is a part of a Hunting organization known as "Red Sword" made by her predecessors to hunt those who are not human. With your character being 'The Big Bad Wolf' who has a warrant on his head. Red's mother is the leader of the organization and sends a party out to of course hunt him, but sends her daughter to make sure the job is finished, only her daughter is a bit trickier and likes to give herself, well ups in a way. That and she can't bring herself to kill a creature who hasn't attacked her simply because her blood is supposedly enemies with wolves. So instead, she takes him in under secret and heals him, the catch? She's gotten a witch to enchant a certain shock collar to put on him and make him her new little 'Work Dog', and he's going to help her uncover the secrets within her mother's organization, and the new supernatural cults and packs that have been forming

13.) Gotta Catch 'Em All (Pokemon verse) (Kinda Craving)
I've been interested in this one lately.. (Would love to be pokemon but can manage either) don't mind playing a male or female, normal pokemon or anthro
In this, it can go several ways, pokemon x pokemon, or pokemon x trainer, normal looking pokemon or a bit more anthro
1.) The experiment... Either old partner or random pokemon not known to the trainer/scientist is being tested on to try and find a way to understand Pokemon, only this goes terribly wrong, merging human dna with the pokemon and causing a different kind of evolution...
2.) A trainer and their partner are on their journey, only the professor calls them to his lap to be sent to a new dimension he has managed to find.. only problem? The pokemon there are much different.. Still, the trainer agrees and takes his trusty partner.. While being transported there, something with the machine goes wrong, changing the two to more fit the world their entering.. The trainer can understand his partner as if they were speaking English, and they suddenly have a new primal instinct like a pokemon.. And the machine to get back is broken leaving the two stranded.
3.) In this one, the world is naturally filled with anthro pokemon, and it's completely normal with the pokemon story line for trainers to catch these creatures still to battle with them. This can either go with a trainer on a search for a certain pokemon that illudes them so they sets up a trap and catch it before managing to catch it in a poke ball to be their new partner, or the pokemon is already their partner, or a strange lone pokeball is found by a newbie trainer, they weren't expecting that to become their first pokemon, but they plan to enjoy every minute

14.) FNAF: Five Nights at Freddy's or Sister Location..
Ok, so been craving this, tons of possible thoughts I might be able to get in later ^^

15.) Priest/Preistess x The Beast/Killer/Uncontracted Wild Familiar.. (Craving a bit)
In this idea, I was thinking that it's a time in the later periods, where there are still Priests/Priestesses who are nobly and almost spiritually viewed.. In this one to throw in a bit of extra appeal, the Priestess/Priest is highly valued for their visions to help end war, their healing abilities, and ability to 'talk with the Gods' to supposedly provide luck.. They are named as much because of their blood and its ability to keep the demon said to end the world if released sealed away.. the only problem is each ritual to keep the seal strong takes life force, and the Priest/Priestess is a mortal.. Now the Priest/Priestess in this story has been raised knowing their duty and continuing it like each before them despite that meaning their lifespan is shorter, but being young still and wanting a single night of freedom without guards and lock down they sneak out into the forest at night not knowing a Beast of Stories is on the run.. Having made another kill or something along the lines of confirming a fearsome reputation the Beast is chased wounded badly into the same forest. Having temporarily lost the hunters the Beast collapses ready for death until an 'angel' walks to them.... And so the story begins.

Robotics
So for the idea I am thinking something along the lines of either more technology advanced or modern times (unless you can convince me of fitting it in older times) of a supposed human who is actually man-made. Supposed to be used as a weapon of war but her programming had left her with a bit of amnesia after falling out of her storage truck. Left to wander a certain person grows interested, and from there discuss where things go...

Pairing ideas:
Robot x geek
Robot x Military/fighter/spy
Robot x Mechanic
Robot x scientist
Robot x original creator (though there would be a twist of the government stole his creation leaving him to believe it had been lost)

Vampire Roommate
Exactly as it sounds...
Of perhaps...
Depending on how you'd like to play it out of the mishap leads to them being roommates then mc would be feminine but wears baggy clothes and disguises as a needy person mistaken for a guy

If neighbors just a regular kind of disguise

So much would be a singer or famous actor but hides identity elsewhere and above all hides that she is a vampire. It could go along lines of somehow yc finds out or catches onto something weird and tries to find out

Maybe from there am interest pursues: he could somehow be immune her her hypnotic influence but could use it for maybe mafia or huge business or something in exchange he holds her secret, but with her synthetic blood hitting a shortage she needs to find blood on her own. Maybe some blackmail, some drama, romance, you can add something in, and yc doesn't have to be human

Extra Terrestrial
Alien x Scientist/human or nonhuman

Open to any ideas or scenarios for all, and here are some more themes:
* Mafia boss x law enforcement person
* Familiar x familiar tamer
* Vampire x Hunter
* Vampire x werewolf
* Boss x intern
* Ghost x Demon
* Demon x Angel
*Mermaid x Siren
*Witch x Werewolf
*Kelpie x trapped on an island person
*College teacher x student
*ABO AU
*Elemental user x scientist

* Idol (Singer, Dancer, famous person in general) undercover x unsuspecting of their identity neighbor/trainer/etc
*Come up with your own idea

*Up to any ideas! I love fantasy/supernatural and romance genre*

Last edited:
Top Bottom