Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark/Demonic/Supernatural Sci Fi - Event Horizon

Tarmac

Royal Henchman
I saw a bit of this old 1997 space horror movie the other day. There's the famous "Hell scene" filled with all kinds of gore, but also the rather inhibitioned sex of the ship's former crew. If it wasn't for the gross violence and gore (eww), that would have looked pretty hot to me.

Anyway, that got me thinking, if you took out the deaths, cannibalism, and violence, all that disgusting stuff, that would have made a great, hot sexy space adventure story.

So that's what I'd like to do.

A large group roleplay. We're playing the crew of the Event Horizon on her maiden voyage that does not end well, except in this story it ends with a giant kinky orgy between the crew members, up to and including sadomasochism, but no body mutilations, deaths or cannibalism or any of that creepy gore crap the movie was filled with.

The place we go to though will still affect us in dark ways, making the characters basically mad with lust, some in darker (BDSM) ways than others.

For those unfamiliar with it; creepiest movie ever. event horizon - Google Search

Short summary of the movie: Experimental ship goes missing. Shows up seven years later. Crew goes to salvage. Turns out ship has been literally to Hell, is haunted, violence and psychosis stuff follows.

The roleplay, again I emphasize, will be different. No violence, cannibalism or other such dark themes.

So, anyone interested? :D

Last edited:
Hellraiser in space!!! I love Hellraiser in space! I'm down for a mad, lust demonic orgy. So count me as Interested ^.^

Yay, interest! If I get a fewmore who are interested, we'll do a takeoff! There'll probably be more story to begin with but after we make the "wormhole jump", quick change and different story. :O

lol Sam Neil was my favorite part of the movie... it was weird seeing him in that compared to Jurassic Park.

Yeah, nobody can deny he's a great actor with a wide span of characters he can play. Everything from space psycho to Dino doctor. :ROFLMAO:

Same here. Best part is I didn't even know they were about to release those pictures. What timing. :eek:

I feel like we still need more interested people in this though before I can start it. :( I'll do a little editing and detail punching tonight, see if that generates some interest.

OK! I give! WTF
I keep coming back to this because. Fuck. I'm interested by the idea of Event Horizon.
But only because of, you know, the whole point of the movie.

Take that away and why play it? Why not just sex on space ship, which is pretty awesome? Why not some other fandom, if it needs to be fandom?

I really got my hopes up the first time I saw this thread.

Back
Top Bottom