Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Story Tellers Wanted (Smut is Secondary to Story)

About Me:
Hello everyone who reads this. I have been roleplaying through various places for the last 18 years of my life. I started playing in yahoo chatrooms. When they died I was a lost sheep, eventually finding my way to this site in one of it's earliest incarnations. Throughout all that time, I've never really posted a request thread. My style of play usually matches that of my partner and can usually find common ground with just about anyone to put together a story. Although, recently I have discovered that my story writing has gone the wayside due to life and other things. I have recently tried to get back into roleplaying and story telling but I have found that I am struggling to find a connection with other writers due to: 1. Lack of interest in the story they want to tell. 2. Rules that keep OOC talking to a minimum. 3. Generally not interested in some of the things offered. That being said, I am on the hunt for a couple of dynamic role play partners that want to put together a real story.

What I'm Looking For:
First and foremost, I am looking for someone 21 years or older to tell a story with. I don't share a lot in common with younger than about 21 typically, so I know my wheelhouse and I try to stick to it. I am looking for a person who likes to tell a story in 3rd person. I am also looking for a person who is highly interested in story arc and character development. I would also like a partner who sticks to the themes of a role play and doesn't push their own agenda for their selfish wants or kinks. I would ideally like a partner who vibes with me on a story writing level, and that flows with the story's natural ups and downs. One thing I get discouraged with is seeing someone say: "I only play with a partner who will write 5-8 paragraphs per post." While we all strive to write stories with detail and rich text, sometimes 5 paragraphs is not possible given the part of the story, or the context of dialogue. Ideally, I would like the person I play with to be flexible and give me, what I give them in story. I would like someone who is able to write 5-8 paragraphs, but please know that if the story doesn't permit it, at the time, it's not something that I believe will destroy the role playing partnership. I prefer to play through messages and not on the forum. The partner's that I find, preferably would like to play the same way. Lastly, I am looking for someone who isn't going to fret about getting together before a story is started, and hashing out details of the story, and providing a bit of backstory together. I believe that a solid background is the key to a good story.

Particular Craving for a Specific Story:
The Loss of Innocence:
I currently have one story that I'm highly interested in telling currently. While the base idea for the story is sort of smutty, the build on it would not be. The idea I have is for a pairing initially (Mom's best friend/Son). The idea of the story without getting into too much detail is: Son tragically lost his mother, suddenly in a terrible car accident. 19 year old freshman in college, is suddenly forced to go at it alone, as his father has not been in his life ever. The hard part is that this story is about a guy that is going to have to lose a bunch of stuff he took for granted (I.E. The house his mother was purchasing. The college his mother paid.) All while the character you would play watches this, and feels a duty to assist. She has her own grown children about the same age as my character, and she sort of steps in as the emotional anchor during this time. Unfortunately, because her relationship is struggling, she starts to see things in my character that are attractive and her feelings grow slowly. He is just a mess and sort of always has had a thing for her, but never said anything. So he isn't exactly in a great mind set, but isn't opposed to these things happening. The story would be a slow burner where the loss of innocence happens between these two characters and they end up in an affair that crosses age lines. What the story will tell is his struggle to adult (lack of a better word) and her struggle to remain faithful and "do what's right" by him and also, fight her urge to take what she wants too. This story does not end in sex, this story would complicate greatly IF they do.

Story/Pairings I like:
Stories:
The Loss of Innocence (story above)
Harry Potter
Star Wars
Old Western's
Romance

Pairings:
Older Woman/Younger Man (always legal)
Woman in a position of power / Man under her position of power
Co-workers
Neighbors
Original Character / Original Character (In a well established world or story that already exists)
Mom's Best Friend/ Son ( as described above this is my main desire to tell right now)
Best Friends

Please reach out to me via message here if you have interest in what you have read today. I am pretty flexible and easy going, so if there is something you think you can work with her, but mold into something else please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom