Dracula’s children (Doms wanted)

AmethystRose

Planetoid
Looking to do a plot driven, long term rp about 70/30 plot to smut ratio

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]We are the children of Dracula. As is common in such families, marriage amongst siblings has always been normal practice to keep the wealth and power in the blood line. You are the eldest and most powerful son, the offspring of Dracula and a demoness. Two sons came after you and a daughter, each the offspring of some dark copulation, as Dracula was usually very selective of who or what he chose to breed with.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]A few years ago when he had gone to Transylvania for several years, against his better judgement he had fallen completely and utterly in love with a human woman, and they bore a child together. As had always been prophecy, Dracula’s last child was foretold to be the eldest’s mate. But when it was discovered that I was the only one of his children completely human, Dracula instantly forbade it.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]My mother died during childhood birth, leaving me completely to his care. And despite his cruel and sadistic nature he had grown soppily sentimental over me too. Perhaps it was because of the danger that threatened me from all sides, being the daughter of Dracula’s true love ensured that many of his enemies wanted me dead. Not to mention his other children were insanely jealous of the love and affection he showed towards me, and would always take any opportunity to hurt me. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]There is also the allure of my blood. It is the blood of an immortal combined with a vampire’s natural food source - a human. You had tasted it once when I was a child, and like your siblings wanted to try and kill me any opportunity you got. But since I got older, you can’t help but stare at me. Living in the underworld, I’m the purest thing you’ve ever seen. With long almost white blond hair, pale clear skin and glassy blue eyes. I have the alluring curves of a vampire but seem to shine with an innocence no creature of the underworld could ever possibly possess.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]You remember the prophecy that I was always destined to be your mate, and over the years the possessiveness in you only grew and you could only think of me as being yours some day.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Although predominantly human, I do still have immortality in my veins. I had stopped ageing at the age of 18, and had been that way for a hundred years (still practically a baby in the life of an immortal). [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]I had never been allowed to leave the underworld though, and barely allowed to leave the castle. Now it had finally started to take its toll on me. I shone a little less brightly than usual, and my usual bubbly personality had given way to melancholy. Concerned, our father has finally agreed to let me go to the surface to attend a human university (heavily guarded of course) and to try and find a life for myself amongst my own kind.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]You were furious when you found out, as the thought of me taking another as a lover sends your blood to boiling point. Nevertheless you had been around for many centuries, and had learned to disguise your feelings. You had earned your place as our fathers right hand man, as you were to one day be his heir after all. Since you were the only one of his children he had never caught threatening me or hurting me he trusts my protection to you when he goes to the surface to ensure my protection for the coming years.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Of course I’m terrified of you, as I am my other siblings, for although you were never caught you always found the opportunity to dominate and frighten me in secret. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]So even though I begged our father to take me with him, he insisted that it was not safe for me yet, and that I was to stay in the castle with you as my guardian from our other siblings, but I already knew you would become my abuser also.[/BGCOLOR]

Back
Top Bottom