Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Futa Spring Break Idylls

ZincStandard

Super-Earth
Hey all! Got a hankering for a casual, smutty one-shot that I thought I'd leave outside my main request thread, since I'm not looking for it to be super involved.

I'm looking to play a futa college freshman, enjoying her first spring break away from home and her family, and deciding to celebrate that freedom by doing something she's always wanted to and visiting a nude beach. I'd like to find a partner to play a woman she meets there, ideally close to her own age. This story would be firmly in the realm of erotic fantasy, and I'd like my character to be the sort of impossibly sexy, effortlessly alluring, hypersexual futa that can only exist there. She'd be used to doing basically whatever she wants, whenever she wants when it comes to sex, and seducing your character into a hookup right there on the beach, uncaring of who else might be around, would be no exception. That being the case, I think it'd be fun to play opposite a character who's a little more shy, definitely on the submissive side, open to being coaxed, tempted, and taken.

As always, while I'm not expecting anything intense with this one, I would like to have a partner who knows how to write, and can handle a bit of detail. If that sounds like you, and the concept is to your taste, feel free to PM me! :)

Back
Top Bottom