Fx Male breakfast is served. - bound for the weekend

RopedNGagged

Snare
I had a bondage dream I think could be a sexy fun role play with the right rope bondage loving guy.

We live together. Not the greatest relationship but we make it work, tho we do argue a bit. It's Saturday morning, I have plans to go shopping with a girlfriend, you are planning on watching sports all day. I get dressed in a nice little grey skirt, blue top and heels with my hair in a ponytail and see you in front of the TV as always. I give you a rather disgusted look saying
Is that what you're going to do all weekend? Nothing? It's beautiful outside why don't you fix that gutter or mow the yard?
You give me a look and say
Why aren't you shutting up and making me breakfast woman?
That starts a fight where you call me a spoiled little bitch and I tell you your lazy ass is lucky I let you live with me. That escalates and before I know it. You are tying my hands behind me, forcing me to my knees then tying my feet then my elbows together telling me you have a special breakfast for me. I am so mad I start cussing you so you tie a rope from my hands to the top of our basement stairs putting me into this very strict kneeling strappado position then tie a rope from my throat around my knees so I am stuck in this horrible position with my arms wrenched up off my back and my head lowered, begging you to untie me saying over and over
I'm sorry I'll make you breakfast I'm sorry I'm sorry!
You undo your pants saying you have my breakfast right here and I am not going shopping. I am going to be spending my entire weekend discovering how many different positions you can tie me up and 'feed me breakfast' in. My biggest fear is you discovering I have been hiding so wing from you. Namely, my weakness and possibly addiction to the intense orgasms I had in the past with a guy who used bondage in sexual situations, tying me up very tight and forcing my body into sub space at will

Any guy with a love for rope bondage PM me and let's create a story! I write in first person and tend to longer responses at least twice a week.

Back
Top Bottom