Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sister Mistress (1x1 Bodman54 & Letrixia)

bodman54

Supernova
He yawns as he walks inside, exhausted from his day at work. It had been a long day and he just wanted to go to bed. He was the only one home at the moment, so he takes this moment of peace to do some self-pleasuring. He goes to his room, closing the door firmly and then opens his laptop on his desk. It felt like forever since he had had a moment alone, not having to worry about anyone walking in on him while he was enjoying some alone time.

He opens his favorite website, navigating to the category he'd spent a lot of time in. He had always been a jock, considering himself top dog in all his relationships. But then a friend had shown him a video of a female dominant, laughing at how weak the guy was. Alex laughed and joked as well but the images stuck in his head. He couldn't' shake them and found himself gravitating toward videos of powerful women fucking men. He had cum countless times to the likes of Cybill Troy and Mistress Tangent. He couldn't help himself anymore. He hadn't acted on these desires in the real world, just keeping it online.

He starts a video, pulling out his dick and stroking it to hardness. It was a solid 7 inches when fully hard, enough to make past girlfriends drool. He strokes himself as she monologues to her bound and chastised sub before she begins to fuck him with a huge strapon. He could see himself tied down like that, ass in the air as he is violated repeatedly.

Chloe finally arrived home after having a very bad day at work, her boss had it with her and was about to fire her for something she did not even do. Placing her stuff on the kitchen counter she sighed walking over to the fridge and getting out a bottle of water and drinking it, the house was quiet except for the sound that she usually heard coming from her brothers’ room. She had been awhile planning things for him and today the final piece of the puzzle arrived, the chastity cage. To say that she was deep into the world of bondage was one thing but to say that she was one of the top Mistress in the local club was a totally different thing, and now she would have her brother as her very own slave.

Reaching in her purse she took out the small chastity device and looked at it with a grin on her face, sure she did not needed the job since her online slaves always kept her very well balanced in term of money but the job was more for her family rather than herself, nobody knew the darker side of herself. Walking up the stairs slowly she turned the knob on the door slowly only to look at him with his dick on his hands masturbating with furor to the image of a mistress fucking a guy.

Shaking her head she walked up to him and stood behind him, “so this is the kind of stuff you jerk off to. You fancy on finding a strong woman to fuck that little ass of yours?” clearly Chloe was being her dominant self, an air of confidence he never saw in her. “Turn around, show me your dick little brother” she grinned looking at him up and down waiting on him to pass the initial scare and turn around.

"What the fuck!" He was so involved in what he was doing he didn't even hear Chloe come in. He grabs his pants, using it to cover his dick as the video continues to play behind him. "What are you doing here? Get out." He holds his pants over his throbbing erection, so close to cumming when he was interrupted. He is shocked by the way she is talking to him, having never heard her sound like that. She sounded like one of the girls on the videos.

But that was crazy. Chloe wasn't a dominatrix. She worked an office job downtown. This wasn't like her at all.

"PULL DOWN THOSE PANTS BOY"

She screamed at him as she bent down to grab the pants and pull them out and off his reach. "It's not like this is the first time I seen you jerk off my little brother. It is nice when you have a friend who is a hacker and can take pictures of you jerking off through your cam". She smiled and looked at him up and down, "Stand up boy, hands behind your back. You wanted to be a slave? well you got it. You will be my slave or else I will spread around all the videos I have of you jerking off".

"Chloe, what the fuck?" He reaches for his pants but she tosses them across the room, leaving him stuck with his dick pointing straight out from his body, precum dripping off the tip. He had been right on the edge when she interrupted him and it showed. "What do you mean you hacked my laptop?" He is incredulous about what has happened. Who did she think she was, calling him boy? She was only a few years older than him.

"Chloe this isn't funny. Cut it out." He stands up, looking down at her in disbelief.

"Finally I can quit that damn job, I am sick of pretending being the good little girl for you and since mom is never home... I have a lot of stuff of yours my brother however that does not matter. Get on your knees and kiss my feet" she showed him a picture of him jerking off on her phone, another of him pushing a dildo inside his ass. "These are just pictures, I have videos of evidence. Now get on your knees hands behind your back. Or you do not want my pussy?" she began taking off her shirt tossing it to the ground followed by her skirt.

His heart stops as she shows him the pictures. He had no idea. There he was, performing all sorts of lewd acts on himself. And if she had these, then she would have more. So he did what he had to, hesitantly getting to his knees and crawling over, leaning down to kiss her feet. It was humiliating. And at the same time arousing. He puts his hands behind his back, using his abs to keeps his face off the floor.

"Good boy, now so you know the only reason why I have that job you know I have is to pretend to be a good girl for mom. However now that she is constantly on her job and you know the real me I have no reason to continue on that damn job. Did you know I am a professional dominatrix and my real job is on the local bdsm club? as one of the dominatrixes there. The hacker who hacked your pc is one of my slaves. You should feel honored your my first real life slave I ever gotten and with that I got you a present". Searching her purse she finally got the box with the chastity belt and handed it to him, "put this on".

He looks at the cage in shock and fear. And also arousal. It was like his every twisted fantasy was coming true. But he never thought it would be his sister doing it. He had no idea if he'd fit in the cage. He was more of a grower than a shower, but still. That looked incredibly tiny in his hands. He looks at his still hard cock and knows that it's not going down any time soon. "That's going to be hard," he says slowly, pointing to the throbbing erection between his legs.

"Mmmm yeah your right..." she walked over to the bed and removed her panties tossing them at him. "Come and have your fun, first and last time in awhile I will allow you to fuck me". She released her bra and tossed it to the floor leaving herself naked in front of him. "You can either fuck me or look for some ice, but if you are not soft in ten minutes I will take matters into my own hands".

He sat there for a moment, struggling internally. On one hand, fucking his sister was fucked up. On the other, he didn't like the sound of her taking matters into her own hands. So he stands up, knowing that at least it wouldn't take him that long to cum. He walks over to her, looking at her as she lounges on his bed. He steps onto the bed, positioning himself between her legs and then leaning forward, sliding his cock into her.

He gasps as his cock slips into her pussy, feeling how wet she already was. He begins thrusting, feeling himself getting close already.

She closed her eyes a bit as she let out a moan of pleasure. She moved her hands behind his neck and slowly pulled him to her in order to kiss his lips. "Mmm thats it... cum inside your mistress pussy for the last time in a good while.... mmm thats it... keep fucking me". She whispered on his ear as she smirked and slowly began twisting his nipples. When she felt him getting closer she pulled him away from her just in time to watch him cum all over her body. "Now... put the damn belt you have one minute"

He thrusts into her, groaning at how tight and wet she was. In his aroused state it doesn't take him long. He lets out a yell in frustration as she forces him away, causing him to cum on her with no extra stimulation. He almost collapses, panting as she pushes him backward, throwing the cage at him. He looks at her with fear and pleading in his eyes. When he sees no mercy, and instead joy, in her eyes he sighs, looking down as he numbly locks his cock away, holding out the keys for her.

"Very Well"
She took the keys and hanged them in a necklace around her neck with two other sets of keys she had. "Since you been so horny you will go a month without any play. Also I am dirty come and lick your own cum from your goddess sister body. She smiled as she spread her legs for him to be more comfortable. "From now on I own your cock and your body, forget about fucking other girls without my permission those days are over"

"Chloe why are you doing this," he begs, not moving, revolted by the idea of licking up his own cum and horrified by what has happened. "What happened to you? You used to be so cool and nice." He goes to lean away but can't. Instead he moves forward, reluctantly as he bends down and begins to lick his cum off of her. He grimaces at the warm salty taste but doesn't stop until she is clean.

"I was never nice, all an act my dear slave" she smiled and watched him lick all of his cum from her body. "Good, now i want you to gather all of your underwear and put them in a bag, bring them to me in my room. You have ten minutes for that or i will add a month to your sentence". Nodding she stood up and went to her room leaving it open for him.

He kneels there, thunderstruck by the change she's undergone before his eyes. Or apparently seeing the real her for the first time. The threat of another month in what was already torture was enough to get him moving. He opens his drawers, collecting all his underwear in a backpack before digging through his laundry as well. When he thinks he has them all he brings the back to her room, opening her door and walking in, not knowing what to expect.

She looks at him as he arrives and sighs walking over her closet and taking out three fresh packages of thong panties "Here you go, these will be your new underwear from now on". Now go prepare the fireplace for the final thing you will do today, you got half hour". She picked up the bag and looked inside before closing it tightly and tossing it on her bed. "You wanted to be treated like a slut sissy then your dream will come true, from now on your training will begin".

"Whoa. No fucking way am I doing that." He holds the packages in shock. He wasn't a girl and he wasn't going to burn his hold underwear. He thought that she would just say that he can't wear any underwear anymore. He'd seen videos of guys dressed up as girls and it had weirded him out and he got shivers just thinking about it again.

"Okay then, I will just send the videos of you jerking off and doing all sort of nasty stuff to all of your friends and companies so they are beware not to hire you" she grabbed her phone and began accessing her email. "By the way you just added a month to your punishment in chastity" she giggled and showed him an email with a bunch of attachments placed on it "Last opportunity".

"No no no no. Please don't," he begs. "I'm sorry I'll do it. Just don't send that." He rushes out of the room, heading to the fireplace to get it going. He stands back as it starts to grow, watching in fear

Minutes later Chloe comes down with his bag and smiles giving it to him. "You know what to do, one by one I want you to toss your old underwear to the fire. When you are done you can open your new underwear and pick one to put it on. Now I wonder how would the guys say when they see you not only in chastity but on girly underwear when you go to the gym".

He starts to tear up as he takes the underwear, tossing the first one in. He watches the fabric catch and burn, curling and shrinking as the next one joins it. "Don't tell anyone. You promised."

“I always do what I say I am going to do, weather that is good or bad. I promised you that as long as you obeyed me there would be no revealing of anything and I mean it. I also protect my slaves, if anybody messes up with you he or she will feel all my wrath trust me. I will make what I am doing to you seems as child play compared to what I will do to that person”. She nodded and looked at him throw to the fire his underwear one by one.

Soon the bag is empty, the fireplace filled with burnt fabric and elastic bands. He looks down at the package in his hands, opening it with shakey hands. He pulls out a pair of pink panties, slowly sliding them over his legs and up settling them around his hips.

Back
Top Bottom