Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorphed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crnobog

Planetoid
Pokemon_Trainer_4_by_Emeraldus.png

BANG!!!
Toko was slammed backwards as Team Galactic's invention exploded with a flash of light. He had been trying to stop them from stealing a friends pokemon but as he had been leaving he had come across a scientist working on a odd machine. "What are you doing?" He asked the man who hadn't noticed him yet, startling the man. Something when wrong and the machine exploded causing the current situation.

Toko woke up a few hours later outside in the forest. He looked around confused, He new this place, he came here often to train his pokemon but It was miles from the Galactic building! "What the hell?" He asked himself he checked his stuff and realized two of his pokeballs were empty. "Oh no..." His heart fell as he thought they had been stolen. He rummaged through his backpack, worried about his Pokemon, hoping to find them.

All the recent events had seemed to fly by so fast. Not too long ago, the trainer Toko and his team were confronting Team Galactic, though due to some unexpected circumstances, he had found himself outside, far from the building. Not too far away from where he was laying, two figures slowly stirred. They were indeed the pokemon that Toko was missing from the two pokeballs. However, there was something completely different about their appearances, something that was sure to shock both them and their trainer.

The female Furret slowly sat up, holding her head a bit due to a slight headache. "Ah...where is this?" she muttered, pausing instantly. "Eh? I can speak?" Mimi, as she was known, looked over to her companion, a female Flareon, who was laid out on her belly. "Uh...Yuna?" The Flareon stirred, pushing herself up a bit. "Huh? Mimi? You're speaking?! Eh?! I'm speaking?" They both took a bit of time to notice that their appearance had changed so that they were more human-like. "How did this happen?" the fire-type asked. "All I remember is Team Galactic...and nothing else." Mimi replied. "Ah! Where's Toko?" she asked, looking around a bit for him.

Toko was getting very, very worried now. He cared for his pokemon a lot, they were his friends and his partners. He had spend 3 weeks with them at a pokecenter when they had gotten sick with the pokerus and had nursed them back to health. Toko's devotion was part from his basic kindness and the fact that he had no family of his own. Raised in an orphanage he had found and trained a young Eevee he had named Yuna. The two had set out as soon as they were strong enough and now a year later Toko had a full team and they were like a family two them. The lose of even one was crushing.

"YUNA!!! MIMI!!!" He yelled into the forest hoping they would here him. "Please don't be stolen..." He said to himself thinking that that is what had happened. He was convinced Team Galactic had stolen his Pokemon and dumped him in the forest.

The two quickly turned their heads in the direction of the voice. They could easily identify it as their master's. "Ah! That must be him. "Let's go!" Yuna quickly rushed off, only to be stopped by Mimi as she grabbed her arm. "Hold on now. I know you want to see him, but don't you think he'll be shocked by this? I mean, we look completely different now. I don't know if the others are like that too..." Mimi said, looking a little concerned. "Huh? That shouldn't matter! He'll know it's us! He won't mind at all!" she muttered, pulling away and running off again.

"Master!" Yuna cried out, seeing him looking around, she quickly jumped for him, wrapping her arms around him from behind while her breasts pressed up against his back. "I was worried!" she said, clinging tightly to him. Mimi had followed, not quite as quickly though, as she wanted to see his reaction.

TOko looked back in shock to see a girl clinging to his back, her large breasts squishing into him. He looked at her face and noticed a tiny mark on the side of her face, it was just like Yuna's... What a minute. "Yuna? Is that you?" he asked stunned, not aonly by the change but by her beauty and softness of her breasts. He looked past her to see Mimi standing behind them both, "Mimi?" He asked she was also changed and stunningly beautiful. He shook his head to clear it of impure thoughts, this was his family, he souldn't be thinking like this. "Are you two Okay? he asked with concern, "Are you hurt?"

Yuna chuckled softly as she nuzzled against him, clearly happy to see him again. "Ah! I was so worried that I wouldn't see you! I didn't know where wee were for a while." Mimi came up as well, giving a shy little smile, catching a bit of her master's wandering eyes. She couldn't blame him after all. He perhaps never thought they could take on such an appearance. "We're fine." Mimi said. "But you can see that we have...changed a bit." she said, looking down at herself once again.

Toko was blushing deeply now, "Y-You both look beautiful. This is incredible." He had to admit to himself, it felt pretty good when Yuna rubbed against him like that but he couldn't. He loved them but not that way, they were his family at least to him. "Regardless of how this happened, I'm glad your both okay. I don't know what I would do i you were both stolen, or hurt."

"Eh?" Mimi felt slightly embarrassed at his comment. She wasn't expecting him to accept them s quickly, but she couldn't help but smile a bit more at him. "Thank you Master..." she said. Yuna didn't let go of him for a while now, still nuzzling against him. "Master...I've been thinking. I know you've done so much for us. I've always wanted to repay you, but I could never do so as a pokemon..." She paused for a while. A slightly confused look appeared on Mimi's face. "But I think I know what I can do for you...or maybe the both of us."

Toko was also confused, What was she talking about? Had she learned a new move or something while in the form. "I did what I did for you guys because we're family, not for a reward." He said prying himself from Yuna's grip. his head was being clouded with impure thoughts and he tried to shake his head clear of them. Regardless of his will his dick had other thoughts, growing harder with each passing moment.

Yuna grumbled softly as he pulled away from her grip, but it wouldn't matter since she had other plans for him. A slight grin formed on her face as she faced him. Mimi could see this expression, and was a little worried as to what she was going to do. 'Come now Master. I think I'm going to give you your reward whether you want it or not." She quickly pounced on him from his front, pushing him down on his back and holding his arms down. She quickly straddled his waist and pressed her lips to his before he could say anything. Mimi was clearly shocked, but not sure how to react. She wasn't sure whether to stop her or not. "Ah! Yuna! What are you doing?!"

'That's what it want to know.' Thought Toko as he struggled to moved. He couldn't resist her kiss however, feeling her tongue dart into his mouth. As he fought her realized there was no way he was going to overwhelm her. She was by far his strongest pokemon and he had raised her specially for strength. Her tongue felt hot in his mouth, a painful sensual fire. He tried to ignore the pleasure coming from his cock as Yuna's pussy mashed into it through his pants.

Yuna moaned softly as she deepened the kiss, slipping her tongue in his mouth against his. It didn't matter to her if he wanted this or not. All that mattered was that he received what she thought he deserved. She could feel his erection from his pants brushing against her thigh. "Come on Master...please accept my gift." She repositioned herself now so her head was over his crotch with his head just under hers. She quickly undid his pants, allowing his erect cock to pop up. "My...are you sure you don't want this?"

Toko said nothing, instead he looked to Mimi, his eyes almost pleading. "Please, Don't let her do this!" He said hsi voice betraying his arousal. He kept struggling to get out from under Yuna but was helpless under her. He looked down as he felt something wet on his cock only to see it was Yuna's wet pussy dripping down on him.

[[sorry short.]]

Yuna glanced over to Mimi, who was still looking as though she was unsure of what to do. "Hmm? Do you actually think you would try and stop me? Not only would I pummel you, but you'd go against your own feelings." Mimi pouted slightly at her. "W-what are you talking about?!" "Don't play dumb with me. You yourself would say that you wanted to please your master, even as a pokemon." "What?! But not like this!" Yuna grinned as she ran her tongue over Toko cock. "You said you wanted the best for him."

Toko groan with Ynua's every lick. His breath was taken away from him as he looked at Mimi, His eyes pleading. His cock twitched and a drop of precum emerge from the tip despite his protests. "P-please... Don't..."

(Apologies for my absence.)

Yuna continued to lick at his cock, giving another glance at Mimi. "Well?" she grumbled, sucking softly on Toko's tip. Mimi seemed to hesitate before she started to move over. Yuna watched her carefully, but even if she tried to stop her, she flatten her. Mimi had moved to where Yuna was and moved down as well. Much to Toko's surprise, she had leaned down as well, starting to lick at his cock. "I'm sorry Master...but I want to please you also."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom