Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F RP: 1x1 Detroit: Become Human MxF/MxM [ Connor]

Horror_Show

Supernova

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKvtsArJqyQ

"I'm a machine designed to accomplish a task and that's exactly what I am going to do!"

giphy.gif

*Sigh* Okay guys…. normally I get pretty desperate and into a fandom. Right now, I am REALLY into Detroit: Become Human. So warning, this is a request thread just asking for that....don't waste your time if your not interested at this point.

I am a little late to the game…. shame on me, damn shame considering I was on par when Quantic Dream came out with a teaser promo with Kara months before. I finished the game a weekend or so back, I watched a clean non-narrative game play of the possible best outcome…it was like watching one long bad ass movie, that even gripped and pulled and my own emotions. Really good game, I will provide a link right here for the actual game I watched, if anyone is bored or curious.

I’ve been fortunate to meet one other role player who is HUGE into the fandom. She’s on here, just not sure who she is on here. Anyway, I’m dying for someone to play Connor for me but I feel like I would want to take a stab at playing him. I mean…. he’s cute, right? Super cute…. okay, like he’s hot lol Sorry, I’m being retarded.

So, if you want him played against you, come get him ladies. I’m not against some ships in the game, but mainly I would prefer to play him against some OC characters. I might be just a tad pickier, it least with face-claims. Though please feel free to suggest. I will list some cannons I am open too.

connor-detroit-become-human-gif-4.gif

Connor X RK900

Connor X Hank

Connor X OC ( I can play Connor) of course if anyone happens to want to play him for me, that be awesome.

Please take this light heartedly as I may be a pro at playing a cannon character but that when it becomes fan-fiction anyway.

I am going to link my main request thread just if your curious or interested enough to see my limits, bio and all that. Skim if it anything.

Anyway….I hope someone finds this damn android as attractive as me. Hell, you don’t have to know the game lol I can give him to you in an original setting. He’s sweet, he’s adorable…..he’s tactical….oh and he can also be savage and a bad ass.

Below is some Fan Art...feel free to browse. Most are slash.

Connor X Hank ( this is my favorite)

Connor X RK900

Back
Top Bottom