Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BeanBun Post! Look! (MxM, FxF, MxF, Futas, Traps!)

BeanBunBoi

Meteorite
Hello! I'm BeanBun!

Nice to meet your faces!

This is my first post, so i'm really excited to meet some of you lovely people! And hopefully we can start a real fun roleplay together. I have a few ideas in mind but I must warn you, my structure can be a little... Buttish! Because it can be a butt! Butt! Without further adieu, why don't I get into this!?

RULES:
-Please don't harass me if I don't get back to you straight away. It really puts me off. I will get back to you eventually so please just be patient. I do have a nasty habit of reading things before bed and then forgetting in the morning. So, if that's the case, just give me a poke in a couple days or so. Other than that, please respect I may have other things going on!
-Please respect my writing, characters and dislikes. Over my years of roleplaying. I'm really surprised as to how many people feel the need to tell me how I should write something, how I should make my character act or trying to get me to do things I just don't like. It's awkward and i'll likely ignore you. I'm perfectly fine with ideas and suggestions! But every post, don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do!
-Eat cookies and have fun! :D
-The only things I don't do are vore, scat and underage stuff! Anything else is fine!

NOTES:
-I can play Male, Female or other. I can play against either as well.
-I can be dom, sub, switch or both.
-I can play multiple characters.
-I'm very custom to your need.
-I enjoy the cliche but a bit of a role reverse is always fun!

PAIRINGS:
-Incest (All kinds)
-Twins
-Coach/Footballer
-Cheerleader/Teacher
-Footballer/Footballer
-Cheerleader/Cheerleader
-Bully(S)/Nerd
-Scientist/Creation
-School Girls (Of Age)
-School Boys (Of Age)
-Stalker/Murderer
-Stalker/Victim
-Prisoners
-Monster Boys!
-Monster Girls!
-MORE

PLOTS:

_____
THE TRAP - MxM, MxFuta, (MxF Maybe.)

Muse A has always been more feminine than the other guys. Almost to a fault. Still, the boy just tried to get through the day and finish classes as fast as he could. He didn't really have any friends so it wasn't an issue. He was always much too bullied for his looks for that. Always being questioned about his gender despite the fact he thought it was obvious. One day, walking home. Muse B and two of his fellow bully friends decide to follow him. At first they just fuck with him. Teasingly trying to lift his shirt up. Asking him if he's actually a boy and to prove it. Muse A isn't having any of it and in the end tries to run. Unfortunately for the fragile boy, these bully's were jocks and was no match for them. They caught up quickly and were able to pin him down easily. Only for them to wanna take it one step further.

THE END OF THE WORLD - (MxM, FxF, MxF, Futa, Traps.)

Muse A can't believe their luck. When the world comes to an end, for one reason or another. And is now stuck in a school with a bunch of attractive, vulnerable students. They do their bests to get by, but the horrifying events happening on the outside, they all only grow closer together on the inside. Muse A had always been a bit of a pervert, so will they be able to resist such irresistible events? Short story, no.

THE STALKER AND HIS KIDNAPPER - (MxM, MxTrap) Heavily inspired by killing stalking and another post I saw.

Muse A becomes obsessed with Muse B. Muse B being a strong, kind, sweet guy who everyone loves. Muse A had always been a bit of a loner. Not talking to anyone. Having a bit of obsessive behavior. How could he not start following Muse B around? Watching him, learning everything about him online. One day, he cant help but break into his house. Look through his things, lay in his bed, go through his clothes. But what happens when he discovers something much worse than he'd ever expect in the basement. And before he can leave, Muse B comes home.

MONSTER STAY - (MxM, FxM, FxF, Futa) Heavily inspired by My Life with Monster Girls.

Muse A is shocked when an agent shows up on their door. And not alone, either. It appears that Muse A somehow accidentally signed up to be a monster carer one very drunk night. And so, was stuck with the monster human hybrid. Not that they minded too much. It was actually nice to have the company. But one incident at a time. They somehow gain more monster companions, each one desperately in love with them. Fighting for their attention.

THE ONLINE HAREM - (MxM, FxF, MxF, Futa)

Muse A is totally obsessed with video games, rarely leaving the house they don't have a lot going for them. One day, they receive a mysterious video game on their door and decide to play it anyways. They soon discover its a cute little dating simulator and give it a go. It's fun, sweet but a little boring in the end and so decide to shut it off and head to bed. The next morning they wake up to the lead characters in the game coming to life! At first, it's pretty freaking awesome. Muse A had never had a boyfriend or girlfriend before, and now? Some extremely good looking people came out of nowhere and each one loved Muse A like nothing else! Unfortunately, nothing good lasts forever and their love becomes much more possessive and dark. The get rid of Muse A's enemies and friends. The fight anyone who dares to look at them the wrong way. And the can't stay away.

_____

OUTRO:

I have a more plots in mind so if ya'll interested just ask! Also very open to hearing ideas!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

giphy.gif

Ah, such lovely plots. I've always wanted a harem anime/manga that has the main character as a bisexual male.

I'm having trouble deciding on which one, but I really want to do "The End of the World" with you.

Back
Top Bottom