Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB A list of public or fantasy RPs

Hey I've got a list of prompts here that I'd love to try with someone. I'll start by listing the more normal ones. I have characters already planned for some but playing as yourself, a celebrity, fandom character or anyone else is fine. I'll incorporate your kinks too :) I want to develop the idea with you so that it better suits us both.

My Girl Bestfriend's Friend

Me and Nicole are really good friends from college who spend a lot of time together. You'll play her new friend that joins us on our days out and nights in. Me and Nicole occasionally sleep together and she's gotten very overbearing. When you start hanging around with us we'll discover an attraction we try to keep secret from her. This will involve being with each other behind her back and when she's asleep. Tonight the three of us will be staying the night at her house... Themes: trying not to be caught, sleep play, threesome, college

The Girl that can't say no

You'll play a girl that met me on tinder weeks or months ago. I had no interest in you for a relationship but you are desperate and will do anything to please me. One night when I've been at the bar late I send you a text asking to stay the night at your home... Themes: Submission, degradation, humiliation, being used, light bondage

Public Meeting

We matched on tinder a while ago and arrange to meet for a walk in the woods one night. Or maybe we bump into each other jogging and get to know each other... Themes: Public play,

Desire Demon

One of us is a desire demon and desperately needs something the other has. They'll have to bargain to get it... Themes: Demons, free use, magic

Back
Top Bottom