Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mommy will show you (Lorwynloup and Thessa_The_Domme)

“I am not depraved Mother. You’re the one who has this idiotic diaper fetish. This is absolutely humiliating.” Rainy complained.

Lily was ecstatic. Her face lit up in a wide shy smile. Approaching her mother, Lily kissed her deeply on the lips before stepping back with a deep blush coloring her face, neck, and chest. She pressed her index fingers together, a nervous habit for when she wanted to ask something but was too shy to ask.

Eventually, Lily took a deep breath and blurted our, “Could I have twins?”

Her face a brilliant cherry red.

"Says the girl who forces her sister to give head to her shit stained dick." Elizabeth replied before turning her attention to Lily-Rose and explaining the procedure to her. Elizabeth shivered as her daughter kissed her this was a different kiss than what she had gotten until now and she loved the kiss it was kiss with a lot of love behind it. Noticing how nervous Lily-Rose was she waited for her to process everything and phrase her question. "I guess so" Elizabeth stammered again and again taken by how much Lily-Rose was into her submission her own cock clearly bulging against her skirt.

Standing up Elizabeth unbuttoned her skirt and revealed her erect penis "Who is going to take care of my cock and who of my pussy?" Elizabeth asked looking at both girls.

Lily squealed in delight. “Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!” She said rapidly.

Lily heard the question and immediately dropped to her knees. “I call Mommy’s cock!”

Rainy wrinkled her nose in disgust. She was a dominant not a submissive. She had people eat her out not the other way around. “I will do nothing of the kind. Lily seems to enjoy being a slut. I however, have a little more class.”

"You think you have class? A lady with class would not force her sister to clean her shit stained dick. A lady with class would not forcefully fuck the whole school to make sure her grades are okay. A lady with class respects others and does not look down upon others." Elizabeth said as she stood up and walked over to Mariana-Maya and grabbed her by the hair. "As you know fully well you are my slave and have to obey me and you are going to obey me." Elizabeth said forcing Mariana-Maya to the ground straddling her face. "You are clever enough to know how you will be able to breath again" Elizabeth said.

Back
Top Bottom