Mx Female Mns Request thread

mainsnoires

Planetoid
Hello there
Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to peek at this request thread v2.0.
I am an experienced writer that has been wandering this site for quite some time, with an interest in searching for the right partner to write collaborative stories with.

So, about me :

giphy.gif

-I am a male rping straight male characters, and I will pair my characters with female, however your (the writer's) gender is irrelevant.
-I prefer freeform roleplays over system-based ones but:

• [li]I will consider an easy system that may help resolution of specific actions (fights for example).[/li]
    [li]I will make a character sheet describing elements of play, with faceclaims. [/li]
-I really enjoy world-building phases in my roleplays, which indicates I will probably use several secondary characters or NPCs of any kind to enrich the game.
-I am a rping dominant male characters when the game is based on D/s interactions, and I aim to write with a sub/switch.
-I am looking for long-term or short-term stories. Still, in both cases, I truly welcome plot and intrigues, my rps are often action-based at some point, because I realized my muse is bad when it comes to slice-of-life storylines.

-Story elements will include : epic dangerous adventures, fights, drama, political intrigues and plot twists.
-Obviously, there will be sexual-based elements :

• [li]bondage[/li]
    [li]rope play[/li]
    [li]consensual/non-consensual (depending on the story)l[/li]
    [li]costumes[/li]
    [li]lingerie[/li]
    [li]multiple orgasms[/li]
    [li]breasts/nipple play[/li]
    [li]rough sex[/li]
    [li]outdoor/unusual/public sex[/li]

• [li]ageplay[/li]
    [li]snuff, permanent mutilation[/li]
    [li]zoophilia[/li]
    [li]death[/li]
    [li]toilet play, scat[/li]

-I write detailed multi-paragraph, and am usually able to post 2-3x a week.

What I am expecting from you:

tenor.gif

-Understanding : sometimes we have priorities due to RL events, and if I will never put pressure to obtain a quick reply from you, I expect the same in return.
-Communication (discord or pm) : s'il vous plaît. Of course, brainstorming a story and communicating about it to have a plot evolve is important to my eyes. I like working with someone for creating a story.

I will also greatly appreciate the warning that a story is not anymore of interest to you and you'd like to end it. I am an adult and prefer to be aware that you want to withdraw from a rp rather than suddenly vanishing. This is just being polite.

Finally, if you know that for a period of time you will not be able to reply, a PM of warning will be welcomed. Again, I will act the same in return.

-Multi-paragraph posts : I am not a grammar extremist, but I expect more than a two lines answer to one of my post, with as many detail as possible.
-No God-Modding my characters : PC or NPCs, the unique exception is if there is an agreement between us that could help the plot move forward.
-No choosing how my character will look or the faceclaim I should have.
-Respect : I will definitely respect your wishes or opinion, and I expect you to do the same, if we are not on the same page, then we should absolutely avoid unnecessary drama.

Now here are the actual pairings I would like to express at this moment:

Universe: modern, fan fiction, spy, detective.

Marvel characters I can play (characters you may play)
- Bucky or rather the Winter Soldier (black widow)
- Zemo (black widow)
- Ronan (captain marvel)
- Ivan Vanko/Whiplash (pepper potts)
- Kaecillius (wanda maximoff)
- Kraven the hunter (spider gwen)

DC characters I can play :
- Luthor (kryptonian or wonder woman)
- Scarecrow (batgirl)
- Joker (batgirl)
- General Zod (kryptonian)
- Ultraman (any)
- Desaad (any)

Note: I am solely looking for dub-con/non-con situations serving a storyline TBD (see keywords) using the pairing above.
Keywords for the stories are :

MCU -Spy business- Highjacking the Avenger Tower- Welcome to the Jungle- Hammer to fall- Serve the Demon-

DCU: -the Kryptonite job- the Carnage Club- the Cult of Hades- Kidnapping at Arkham- The Last Laugh- the Anti-life equation-

Endnote : If this picks your interest, do not reply in this thread, just send me a PM or ask for discord ID. Precise the tone of the story you'd like, your limits, the character you'd like to portray.
Start your PM with funny games so I know you've read this thread entirely and we'll avoid losing our time.

Last edited:
Bump !
If I prefer PM, email or forum rp, I have discord for brainstorming ideas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom