Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Roadtrip (Cylian997 & LeatrixSage)

Oh fuck, what did I just say?

And why, oh why, had she said it? Her heart gave this painful little lurch in her chest as Tyler carried to one of the beds and laid her down. Her confidence in her own ability to make sound choices faltered, but she felt as if there was no where to run, even after he put her down and moved away to push the beds together. She kept her wayward thoughts to herself, particularly when strong, confident fingers dragged the last little bit of protection she had down her legs. Her cheeks warmed, and her heart sputtered into a nervous fluttering in her throat. Tyler stopped to take her in, and his gaze made her skin burn and tingle everywhere it stopped. She was braced on her elbows and watching him closely while his attention ran up her legs to the pause at the juncture of her thighs.

Anne reflexively pulled her legs together to hide the smooth lips of her pussy. They were already damp, and it embarrassed her for him to see it. He didn’t seem to mind, his attention just traveled upward, and then he bent down to crawl over her. The instinct to run startled her, made her hold her breath, and then he bent over her to kiss her neck. Her head tilted to the side to give him room, her skin tingling in a way that made her toes curl. His breath fanned against her skin and she pressed her lips together to keep herself from whimpering. Something she managed quite well until his lips closed a tender nipple and sucked. Her hands grabbed onto the sheets and curled into tight fists, as if she could keep herself from bolting by sheer force of will. On the other ender of the spectrum, her back arched, lifting herself off the bed to offer him more. He didn’t disappoint. The hot lash of his tongue flicked from one tender bud to the other, and she was shocked by the depth of sensation it caused.

Distantly she wondered if it was because it was him, and all the emotional baggage that was attached to him, or if there was legitimately something different about how he touched her. He called her nipples his favorite kind, and Anne laughed in surprise at the same time that her blush warmed to the same dark pink color. It felt unusual to laugh while a man held her breasts high in his hands, and yet it made her feel much more comfortable and relaxed than just a moment before.

“Pin is your favorite color?” she asked huskily, “or just pink nipples are your favorite kind of nipple?”

Teasing him felt strange, too. It was intimate in a way that wasn’t at all natural or normal for them, but he distracted her by taking his attention down over her abdomen, where muscles tensed and clenched as he passed. She thought she knew where he was headed, and she nearly sat up to stop him… and then he gave her nipples a tweak that made her yelp and he attention moved down the inside of her leg. Somehow, that was worse, and Anne pressed a shaking hand over her mouth as her body tensed. He kept his weight off of her, and gave her the freedom to move how and where she wanted, and yet she still felt pinned down to the bed by his wandering lips, teeth, and tongue as they teased her skin and explored.

One of his hands settled low on her stomach, his thumb settling just over her clit in a way that made her want to lift her hips in silent entreaty. Every now and then that digit would flick back and forth and her body would twitch as if he pulled on some invisible strings she couldn’t feel. He traveled down one leg and up the other, and already Tyler had spent more time just enjoying her body than she could remember anyone else ever doing.

Even herself.

There was something sad and pathetic in that realization, and it cooled some of the intensity out of the sensations he was causing. At least until he latched onto her inner thigh and sucked at her skin.

“Hey,” she complained weakly as she pulled up onto her elbows, but whatever she meant to say died as his fingers worked at her clit and she watched him doing it. She watched in bleary eyed amazement at the sight of her little clit standing swollen and needy under his attention. It was almost as erotic as the sight of him sucking on her skin to raise a mark that almost screamed TJ was here.

Anne smirked, and then reached down to grab his hand and keep those damn fingers from moving for a second so that she could think. “You’re still an ass,” she complained, but there was no malice in it. The hickey he left on her caused some inner conflict, because it was as comforting as it was condemning, but she couldn’t muster up the will to be upset about it. “Just don’t go covering me in those things, because I don’t want to have to explain them, okay?”

Her voice was about as shaky as the rest of her, but she found herself smiling down at Tyler and wishing he didn’t shave his head. It would have been nice if he had a full head of a hair she could pull on. Then she might have been able to change the pace of things a little. As it was, she felt... trapped. And yet somehow not. She couldn't figure it out, but somehow he was in charge, and she had no idea how to take back whatever the hell it was he'd taken. Those damn fingers moved again and her mind was brought back from where it had been trying to wander. Anne smirked at him, let his hand go, and leaned back on her elbows to watch him.

"That all you got?" oh, yeah, that was empty bravado. A heaping helping of it, because she was beginning to believe him.

Tyler took a great deal of time in enjoying all her subtle curves, how her body twitched if he licked in different spots, how she gasped if he did something different. He was like a kid in a toy store and Anne's body was on special. He took a great deal of pleasure in exploring her flesh, mostly because he also knew that no one had ever explored her like this. This of course only meant that in certain parts of her sexuality, she was no different than a virgin. And that prospect turned him on even further. Tyler was many things but deep down, his hedonistic ways come from a realm of pleasing people.

While they are certainly different veins, both helping people and sexual pleasure did end up in the same kind of world. Gratification. Luckily for Tyler, and maybe unlucky for Anne, he found a distinct pleasure in ensuring his partner's satisfaction. He, as a man, always felt that his job was not done until the woman he was with quit and said no more. Tyler believed that a woman's appetite for sexual satisfaction was just as strong, or even stronger, than a man's. Many men only cared for their own orgasm and left their women to stagnate as they moved to tools or other men. It was a point of pride for him to bring his partner down to their knees from pleasure alone. He took a moment to break away from her as his fingers teased across her open legs.

"It is a little bit of both, I love your pink nipples, they are my favorite and I think you would look lovely in a pink sundress. It would really highlight your complexion." Tyler returned to the inside of her delicate curves, the erotic taste of Anne being the only thing he wished to dine on. He found every inch of her skin worth devouring. He also loved how she was wracked by pleasure, he enjoyed seeing her inflamed with passion. She pulled up his face as he gave her a cute little kiss as he smiled to her. His hands rested across her face as his eyes looked directly into hers, she had never seen his eyes have such an honest look of adoration for her. Or anyone really.

"I am an ass, but I am your ass. Now, try not to fight me too much right now. Since someone wishes to act all huffy. Don't worry, I know exactly what to do with that." In the middle of his little speech, his cock remained as stiff and as hard as ever. But there was still something he had to do. Tyler rested his left hand on her pubic bone. She was now unable to escape from his grasp, his power prevented her from squirming away too much. He took his dominant hand and slipped his middle and ring fingers into her hot pussy as he placed his thumb on her clit. His lips curved into a sinister smile as he gave her a quick kiss and moved into his next phase.

Tyler concentrated all his efforts on her entire clitoris, the parts hidden inside of her and the outside. He moved his fingers together in a circular motion as this pleasure only had one purpose, to make Anne orgasm into oblivion. Tyler had no regard for her wishes, and she had little way to stop him, her only recourse was to enjoy the pleasure until he allowed it to stop. If he ever planned to allow it to stop. The way his eyes gleamed as her body was wracked with pleasure was its own reward for him. The chance to see Anne totally lost within her own body and unable to resist her primal call was enough to keep him hard. But he wanted to make her scream for him, he wanted to make her beg. With powerful, strong circular motions, he tried to play with nearly every single nerve ending in her pussy. All he wanted to do was make her cum.

That was his primary plan. No matter how hard she tried to squirm, he kept her pressed down on the bed, His skillful hands ran through her hot, delicate folds as the only idea on his mind was to make her beg for his cock.

"Come on Anne... let yourself go and just cum, don't fight it. Just cum." Tyler tried his best to lead her on, he wanted to make a mess out of her before he even brought his cock in. If she made a mess of the sheets as it was the first real orgasm of its kind so be it. As long as Anne enjoyed herself, that was all he wanted.

He raised up from where he had been nibbling at the inside of her thigh, and Anne held her breath as he gave her a little kiss. His smile was soft, open, and more disarming than she wanted to admit. He was watching her too closely, and her cheeks warmed under his hands. She would have liked to look away, but he held her still so that she couldn’t look away. What she saw in his eyes was unnerving. Almost as unnerving as the mental image of herself in a pink sundress.

“What do you mean, you know exactly what to do with that?” she asked him cautiously. He was plotting something. Subverting her expectations yet again, he didn’t seem inclined to remove his shorts to put to use the impressive erection it was hiding. Nor did he slide back down her body to return to his previous task. Instead, he placed one hand low on her abdomen and pressed down to hold her still. She raised her eyebrows at him, but her expression quickly turned into surprise. He sat there, watching her, grinning like the devil himself, as his fingers pushed boldly into her.

If it was possible, Anne’s entire body warmed, as if she was blushing from head to toe. She thought about pulling her legs together, but it wouldn’t do her any good with Tyler sitting happily between them. Not to mention that it wouldn’t do a damn thing to hide the way her cunt twitched and clenched down around his fingers in grasping welcome. He knew exactly what he was doing, it was utterly undeniable. He gave her a quick kiss, one that made her shiver, and then his attention shifted.

Bright, bleary, and half-hooded eyes watched him as he began to work. His fingers stroked over places that came alive in a whole new way. Heat spread quickly. Anne squirmed and writhed, even tried to push herself away from him to find a moment of relief, but he held her still and redoubled his efforts. All the tension from their argument, and the anticipation he’d built with his teasing, had her so on edge that the sensations quickly bordered on overwhelming.

“Tyler,” she gasped his name, an edge of frustration in her tone, but the moan that followed it was utterly wanton, even to her own ears. Irritated, she reached out to grab his forearm and tug, trying to move that hand that was holding her down. He was immoveable, leaving her nothing to do but hold onto him while she gasped and gulped for air between ragged whimpers. Her body strained under him. She knew she could cum if he just eased up a bit. She’d tingle from head to toe and be perfectly happy, but he was determined to prove something else existed, something more than that.

Anne went stiff as something else surfaced, something that felt very much like an urgent need to get to the restroom.

“Tyler, stop,” she pleaded with him, panicking even her soaked pussy clamped down around his fingers, increasing that wonderful friction of them stroking inside her. “Please, I need to-.” Anne yelped, and her hips jumped. While she clung to his arm, her forehead pressed against his shoulder, he told her to just let go and cum. In that moment, she thought he was insane. He wouldn’t let her up, and she desperately needed him to, but she couldn’t get more than two words out past her frantic panting, and he was telling her not to fight it… Anne’s entire body shook, a sensation that started seemingly in her toes at the same time that a fresh wave of warmth flared outward from where her pussy clamped down onto Tyler’s fingers. She didn’t even hear herself scream, her mind was too busy with the rush of liquid that squirted from her body.

The initial wave of euphoria stole her breath and made her weak. She clung onto his arm until the shaking subsided, but even then, she was too afraid to open her eyes.

“What did you just make me do?” she demanded when she felt like she could talk again. She meant to sound angry, but it just came out breathless and needy and she cringed at the sound. Anne tried to scoot away, and then immediately regretted it as a fresh wave of sensation hit her. “I cannot believe you just sat there and, and…” she couldn’t say it. She couldn’t say out loud that what she had thought she had just done. Hell, she could barely think it without wanting to curl up and die of humiliation. And yet, underneath all of that, she never felt an orgasm as intense and mind shattering as what had just happened.

And, she realized slowly, she’d just had that mystical thing he’d been talking about. The whole bottom half of her body refused to do anything other than occasionally twitch or spasm because he was still touching her.

Tyler's hands gently moved across her over exposed form. His lips were busily pressed on her skin as his hands explored her gentle contours until he found the extra, sensitive spot he was looking for. She couldn't resist him even if she tried, the young woman tried to escape, tried to claw out but he had no intentions of letting her go. Her sugar sweet moans continued to force him along as it took him more control than he thought to not just put her down on all fours and pump her like some sort of wild animal. But it was not about him right now, it was about Anne allowing her to learn just how amazing her body was. No matter much she tried to stop him,

The way she squeezed onto him and begged him to stop only fed the feverish pace required to make her entire body explode with pleasure. The way she cooed and clawed into his flesh with her nails was a turn on within itself. He enjoyed a little pain with his pleasure as he licked his fingers clean, he cupped her face gently as, no doubt, every single touch must have felt like an electric cattle prod at this stage. He pulled her into a warm kiss, his hands unable to keep to themselves as he gave her a smile. It was a wicked smile that betrayed just how diabolical Tyler planned to be, he intended to totally ruin sex for her with anyone else. This was part of his plan to ensure that she would never be able to go to anyone else, he planned to keep her for himself and the best way to do so was to ensure that no one else would be able to pleasure her.

"That my dear, was your first real, full body, squirting orgasm. Normally, I would have continued just to see how many it would take to break you, but I thought that maybe, allow you to feel just how good your body can feel first was the right thing to do." Except he did lie just a little bit, Tyler continued his pin point pleasure precision attack on her spent form. It started off slowly as he allowed her to continue the enjoyment of her wild orgasm. But, how could he not try to make every single nerve in her body fire before he even decided to pump her properly. Tyler resumed his previous task as his lips kissed up her breasts and lips. He kept his lips in one place as his fingers remained ever vigilant on her sex.

"Come on Anne... I want to see how many times you can cum for me. Cum for me until you have nothing left." He almost begged her; Tyler did get a certain level of pleasure from Anne's continued lack of control. She could see it in his eyes, he was like a devil who marveled at how humans devoured pleasure so greedily. It was almost as if he were on some sort of mission t bring her to the brink of insanity. At least she could try to squirm away now, is hand was too busy by grabbing more of her hungry flesh. But would she really want to escape all the wild pleasure.

"Tell me something Anne, has anyone ever took take of your body like I have? Has anyone ever taken the time to make sure your mind was blown from pleasure. And I want to blow you away, I want to make your entire body feel like its trapped in a circle of orgasms. I am not going to make love to you until you beg me to come inside of you..." He whispered to her with a certain level of bravado that almost made this show by him real. But for now, the only thing on his mind was making her happy.

Anne couldn’t keep herself from gaping at Tyler as he raised his fingers to his lips to link them clean. His other hand cupped her cheek, and when she would have pulled back, he gently drew her forward. She could taste herself on his lips. She was still holding onto his arm, and her fingers twitched at the same time that her heart constricted painfully in her chest. The grin was back on his face as he pulled away, and she swallowed reflexively. He wasn’t done with her yet.

“Squirting,” she squeaked, and then laughed. So that was a real thing then. Alright, that had just happened. She only barely registered something about how many it would take to break her, but he sounded like he was joking, so she didn’t pay much attention to it. Her heart rate was finally starting to come down when his thumb slid across her clit to make her hips jump, and then those fingers inside her moved and she thought she’d shake apart. At least it was slow this time, more gentle, and she didn’t feel quite so overwhelmed as a fresh tension started to build.

What the hell is this?

Anne lifted her hips without thinking, seeking more, needing it. He returned to kissing her neck, her shoulder, her collar bone, her breasts, and then he was stealing her breath again by capturing her lips. Where she had been tense and rigid before, she was now soft and welcoming. It didn’t hurt that Tyler kept her mind so busy with shifting sensations that she didn’t have time to think about what was happening. There he sat, begging her to do it again, offering her anything she wanted just to watch her writhe and moan, and yet she felt like he was taking things away from her. She couldn’t fathom what he was taking.

He asked her if anyone else had taken care of her body like he had, and she was shocked to hear herself laugh between ragged pants. She might have answered him, but they both knew the answer. Had she not been eagerly grinding herself on the fingers that worked diligently within her, she might have had the presence of mind to understand how dangerous that was. Her body absolutely sang for him. And then her body tensed, and she held her breath. He’d said he was going to make love to her. Not Fuck her, or take her, or anything else he could have said. Her attention sharpened, but then her mind caught up with the rest of his statement and Anne clenched her jaw to keep her mouth shut.

He want her to beg him, not for his cock, but for his cum, and what frightened her was that she wanted to. He made her entire body burn, and she wanted to give him anything he wanted.

What about tomorrow?

Anne closed her eyes to hide her doubts and fears from him as much as from herself. This one moment so too good to be ruined by what might be. If he was cruel and horrible in the morning, well, then she had learned the truth. A terrible ache settled into her chest, and to escape it, she nuzzled her face against the side of his neck as if his strength could save her. Despite the war going on in her head, her body was already near that edge again. She resisted at first, wriggled this way and that to ease the sweet torment he provided, but he didn’t tolerate it for long.

Her teeth bit into his shoulder to muffle her cries as her body melted into another searing orgasm. How he could make her body do that… she didn’t understand it, but it felt so satisfying that she couldn’t drum up the will to be embarrassed. He pushed her through it, kept working her until her back arched and he forced a scream from her lips. One orgasm became another, and for a moment she couldn’t breathe, and yet she didn’t want his fingers anymore. They weren’t enough, she wanted him.

“Tyler, please,” she whined even as she tried to wriggle away from him. He came with her, and Anne reached down to try to stop that damned hand that was driving her insane. He didn’t want to hear her beg for him to stop, which is what she was doing, he wanted something else. Anne glanced up to find the devil himself grinning down at her. He was devouring her pleasure, and with it, her very soul.

“Please, I can’t,” she gasped as she pushed at his shoulders. Not again, she couldn’t do that again, she had to make him stop.

“Tyler,” her voice cracked, and she thought she might burst into tears from pure frustration and stimulation overload. “Cum in me,” she finally begged. She couldn’t escape him, he just came after her. And she couldn’t force him to stop, he was too strong. Begging was all she had left. “Please, I want you to cum inside me.” Even as she said it, she knew she might regret it. Not just because he wasn’t going to be wearing a rubber and she wasn’t on the pill, but because he’d be able to lord it over her for as long as he wished.

Straight laced, up-tight Anne, the girl that hated him, had just begged for his cum. She was just waiting for him to start laughing in her face.

He loved to watch her let loose, to see every single little wall and defense she worked to hard to build fall apart. He even liked the fact that she bit down into him, there was something intimate about her teeth and how they ripped through his flesh. It was the only response she was able to muster through his continued pleasuring, but eventually she finally broke down and he finally heard the words he wished to hear from her. His devilish intent would soon enough yield the results he so desired, the phrase he was so desperate to hear from Anne. One of the first points of submission.

"Cum in me."

"With pleasure, over and over again." He wasted little time in throwing off his boxers and she was able to see all of him pounce her. His cock looked ready to burst from the anticipation of her wild screams and moans. As he saw Anne in a heap of orgasmic flesh, his breath grew ragged with anticipation of having her all to himself. He took a single swipe of her wet pussy and felt the head that shot through her body. He pressed himself on top of her, his weight felt oppressive as she had no way to escape him but his eyes looked down at her at her like a kind lover would. He interlocked his fingers with hers as he smiled to her.

"I hope you know, the only thing I want to do now, is fill you up and make you mine. Even if I have to cum in you for the rest of this trip, by the end of this trip you will be mine Anne." There was conviction in his words. Any person could understand the seriousness of what he meant. Tyler positioned himself by her wet pussy as he pushed inside of her. With a deep grunt, Tyler took the time to push in every single inch of his hard cock into her. He took a moment with her as their union brought them closer than even he expected. The way her body tightened around his invading cock felt more like some sort of velvet torture device than a normal sexual organ. He took a moment to allow this feeling to pass. His lips pressed down on hers as he adjusted their positions.

"You are so tight for me... has it been a while? Or are you enjoying me way more than what you thought you were?" Rather he intended to taunt her or actually speak a bit pf truth was debatable. But he focused his vision on those lovely globes of hers as his hand rested on her hips. He gave her long, slow, powerful thrusts into her body. Tyler wanted her to feel every inch of his cock penetrate her body. He used his hips and arms together to push and pull her body against his hips, all in effort to give her the full sensation of his rock hard cock. He soon freed his hand as he rubbed her face gently, he bit his lip as it was obvious from his body language that he enjoyed this.

It was more than enjoy, he loved this. He loved seeing her face, he loved feeling her body, he loved hearing her wild moans and he wanted more.

"With pleasure, over and over again."

Anne shut her eyes to hide from the alien reaction to his words that welled up within her. But, that focused her senses on the way her skin burned, the flutter of her frantic heartbeat, and the sound of her ragged panting. When she opened them again, Tyler was finally naked, too, and crawling over her. The bulk of him pushed her back into the mattress as he climbed over her and the heat of his torrid cock scorched the soft skin of her thighs before it nudged against the soaked lips of her cunt. A moment of panic closed in around her. He made a cage of his body, his weight and his strength holding her prisoner beneath him. She strained within his grasp, her back arching up off the bed while she tried to squirm her way out from under him. His hands caught hers, their fingers lacing together, and she paused long enough to notice the tender smile that played about his lips. There was an expression behind his eyes that seemed so much more dangerous than what had been there before. She knew how to handle the taunting cruelty, it was old hat - but the kindness, the willingness to please her? – she had no idea what to do with it.

She frowned up at him as he made his assertion that he was going to make her belong to him. It carried enough weight that she knew he was serious, but what the hell did he even mean by that? Some evil little thing within her played out a number of ways that statement could be menacing and evil, but it all rang hollow and untrue. She began to wonder if he legitimately cared about her – which seemed outrageous in and of itself – but she lost track of her thoughts when he shifted above her, and then slowly filled her. Anne’s hips lifted of their own accord, welcoming him even as her mind insisted she was a fool. His grip on her hands tightened and he grunted above her when he pushed deeper. Her legs shook as he seated himself and Anne panted desperately beneath him. He stretched her, filled her, made her ache in a way that made her want to writhe beneath him to find some kind of relief.

He stayed there, unmoving, and slowly, that too-full, almost-pain feeling began to fade. She was breathing somewhat normally again, his kisses soothing her, distracting her, and melting the tension out of her until she was relaxed and plaint again beneath him. But then, he just had to ask. Of course, he had to make some backwards comment, tainting that comfortable pleasure that had grown between them with some strange sense of being unclean. It made her feel grimy, but Tyler moved on to other things. His hands let go of hers to travel down her body and grasp at her hips. His fingers bit into soft flesh while his full weight pressed her into the mattress. He made it difficult to breath. Not that it mattered, because she forgot how to make her lungs work. His cock moved with a painful slowness, that kind of lingering that was at once too much and not enough, and he seemed intent to keep her in that place.

One of those strong hands came back to cup the side of her face, and Anne turn her head toward it, nuzzling and looking for comfort. Anne was flushed from head to toe, already feeling exhausted and so over stimulated that she couldn’t form words to safe her life, and yet he was only just getting started. It was madness. At some point her legs had looped around his hips. She wasn’t even sure when it had happened, but it allowed him to sink so deep within her that it hurt a little each time he bottomed out within her. The sensation did nothing to clear her head, and only left the woman mindlessly yowling like a cat in heat each time she felt it.

She wanted to beg him to stop, to keep going, to never let it end, to never touch her again. Anne’s mind was as much a mess as her helplessly writhing body and greedily twitching pussy. He stripped her naked, stole every defense, stripped away the armor that kept her safe, and replaced it all with his body, his voice, his will. There was nothing left for it but to allow him to slake himself, and all Anne could do was hold for dear life and hope she survived to see the other side.

The way his lover coiled and twisted herself as she tried to vainly run away from him made all of these delicious moments all the more unctuous. Tyler admitted to himself that the way Anne dove into the deep in and devoured the moment put that moment of the big bang to shame. Her closed eyes, her moans, how she tried to pull away yet she still hungered for more. The beauty and the opulence of her painful choice with him was enough to make him cum already. But he took in a deep cleansing breath and left his thumb by her lips as he playfully flicked by those come hither lips. There was one point where even he knew there was no return for either of them; when she locked him with her legs. That moment of passion inflamed his heart as he stopped his thrusts for a moment. His hands explored her form one more time before they settled on her hips again. Her body called to him now.

Tyler now picked up his pace as he pulled her body down to his hips and pushed up in a matching rhythm that, as he continued to pick up his pace, put the steady acceleration of a car to shame. His entire body tensed up, every single muscle that he had taken years to define rippled with excitement as for the first time in a long time, even for him, he felt alive with a woman. The way she crooned and moaned for him was enough to drive him to madness. The way her nipples demanded to be suckled and the tightness of her body... it made him lose his train of thought until the only thing on his mind was her. His eyes were glazed over by the pleasure she gave him, it was the only thing on his mind.

As his pace continued to quicken he felt his entire body tighten as he suddenly stopped and pressed his weight on top of her again and pressed his lips on her's desperately kissed her. Tyler needed a moment to recollect his thoughts as he felt close enough to bursting inside of her and he wanted to give Anne a moment to enjoy herself too. He had taken so much control and so much, he thought it was only fair that she took a little control too. But more then that, he wanted to feel close to her, he wanted to feel her sweat against his flesh, her rapid heart beat against his, her arms wrapped around his neck. His hands wrapped around her as he shifted their position and now she was on top of him as his hands surfed up her body. his eyes spoke only of the fact that he was drunk on her form. Drunk on her flesh. Drunk on her.

"I thought that maybe... you might want a little chance to drive me wild..." Tyler teased her as he lifted her body and sat him down by his abdomen. She felt how deep and haggard his breaths were, how he was covered in sweat, the broadness of his chest and shoulders, how he was now at her mercy. He took her hips and moved her again as he placed her down on his cock as he pushed her down on every inch of his cock. his body shuddered as his hands surfed her form and she was now on top of him and he waited for her as he whispered. "Come on... ride me baby."

The pad of his thumb feathered back and forth across her lips, keeping them parted when she wanted to press them together to muffle the noises she was making. They sounded shameful to her ears, and yet completely natural against the lewdly wet squelching and slapping of their bodies moving together. He paused above her, and Anne’s eyes fluttered open, ready to ask what was wrong, only to find Tyler’s attention focused on her body and where his hands traveled. He was admiring her as if he were trying to memorize every sight, sound, and smell. There wasn't a place his fingers hadn't sought out and explored. It made her feel as self-conscious as she felt treasured, but he didn't give her long to worry about it what she felt more.

His hands gripped her hips to tug at her at the same time that he drove his body into hers. Anne’s legs tightened at the same time that her hips lifted. She met his every thrust eagerly, helping him to bury every inch of him within her, and at the same time hid her face beneath her arms. Some fragile part of her personality needed to feel protected, even while a willing and wanton creature had control of the rest of her body. She felt him tense and stretch above her, sensed the flare of muscle and sinew more than she actually saw any of it. He as massive and oppressive above her, and she was vulnerable and breakable beneath him, but she didn't have the will to deny him, or herself, the pleasure of the moment they found themselves in.

His pace kept increasing, eventually reaching a point where she couldn't keep up and as left to hold on for dear life. Everything felt more vivid than it should, more intense than it had any right to be, and yet that very intensity was what kept the orgasm she so desperately needed to feel, hovering just beyond her reach… and then he stopped. Anne looked up to find his eyes glassy and bright. He looked as drunk on lust as she felt. His weight sank back down over her, and she stretched beneath him as he sank uncomfortably deep and rested there. What little breathe she had left, he stole under a barrage of desperate kisses that made her heart flutter and ache in equal measure. Her weeping sex clenched around his cock in rhythmic pulses while he rested above her, and after what felt like several minutes, Anne wrapped her arms around his shoulders and burrowed her face against the side of his neck. The chance to catch her breath and cool down a bit was exactly what she needed.

His arms curled around her. They wrapped her up and crushed her close against his chest. The world tilted in a way that made her hold her breath, and then she was laying over him, straddling his hips. Her hands settled on his chest to brace herself, and she was surprised to find his heart pounding along at a breakneck pace that matched her own and his breathing just as rapid and shallow. He wasn’t cool and collected, not the way he seemed to be, and she found herself grinning like an idiot about it.

“I never would have thought you were the kind to give up an ounce of control over anything,” she teased back, only to yelp when he lifted her as if she weighed less than a sack of potatoes and position her where he wanted. Anne laughed as he set her bodily onto his abdomen, and then tensed when she shifted her hips to set her back down over him. Her hands grabbed onto his wrists reflexively as he pulled her down over him. She wasn’t really ready for it, but he made her take all of him anyway, and the illusion of him giving up control evaporated before her eyes. She sat for a moment, panting desperately while her body adjusted to the new angle and depth he’d achieved, and then laughed again when he told her to ride him.

“You just want to watch my tits bounce,” she panted, blushing ever more darkly even as she taunted him. He shivered beneath her and his hands released her hips to slide up her waist. Anne rolled her hips experimentally and practically purred when she felt his body tense and heard his breathing hitch in his throat. It boosted her confidence to watch him react to her, and Anne leaned back to rest her hands on his sweat-slickened thighs while she ground her hips against him. Her head was clearing a bit, her focus sharpening on how he reacted to every little movement she made. It was a delight to watch, and it gave her something to latch onto outside of the haze of sensation. When she was ready, and the ache of feeling too full had passed, she sat back up and settled her hands on his abdomen to keep her balance. Anne didn’t begin slowly, she didn’t take her time, she was too desperate and needy for that. Instead, she rode him hard, her pace picking up exactly where his had left off.

She let her head fall back while she bounced over him, and gave herself permission to enjoy him, to take what she wanted from him, and to drag him along with her. She took the freedom to not feel ashamed of how much she wanted him, how she enjoyed his body, or how willing she was to use her body to pleasure him. It allowed her to accept the lewd sounds, the lecherous feel of her boobs bouncing around in his hands, and the building lust that she was getting lost in.

“Cum for me, Tyler,” Anne gasped from above him when her body clenched. Her own orgasm was fast approaching, and she wasn’t sure she could keep up the fun once it hit her. “Cum inside me, fill me up, give me all of it.” Her teeth caught her bottom lip and she tensed, her pace faltering for a half a heartbeat. She didn’t want him to lose himself, she wanted to take his orgasm from him, and that meant holding back her own… something Anne had no concept of, and yet was desperately trying to achieve.

Their bodied locked in pleasure only continued to reach new heights until they hit that little, well needed break. It was nice actually, it allowed lungs to desperately fill with air as Tyler looked up to his lover who seemed to have renewed vigor. He had a whole new appreciation for her grit. He had given her multiple orgasms, nearly rode her to the point of excess and yet she still had enough time to make a cute little joke. His cock throbbed sensitively as his eyes were fixated on her expanding chest, her puffed nipples and his sense of smell focused on their collective smell of hot sex. The pizza's at this point became a mere after thought of everything here.

"It isn't about giving up control Anne... it is about trusting someone enough to where giving up your control doesn't feel like a chore but an honor. I do not mind giving up my control to you. If you want to tie me up, whip me and let out your aggression on my ass that I have sculpted after hours of exercise then feel free. I hope that with time, you will trust me enough to allow me to blind fold you and tie you up and leave your body at my discretion. That kind of feeling is truly sublime." He gave her a sultry and coy grin as he moved his lips closer to hers in that moment, his lips desperate to be close to her, desperate to taste her again.

"its not just that Anne." Tyler spoke almost breathlessly as he cupped her face in between her hands. "I got to see you your most vulnerable and beautiful state. I got to see you write in pleasure, pain, ecstasy, love, hate and everything in between. I feel in these few moments I have seen sides of you I never took the time to notice before and I feel like an asshole for not noticing before. So I think you might want to as well. Or maybe you want to be a sexy minx and deny my orgasm and make me beg you for once? Who knows, you have your own sexual power you never realized Anne. I want to see more of you tomorrow." Even though his mind was lost in the lust and luster of their rampant sex, this thought still seemed lucid enough to be coherent. "Seeing your pretty pink tits bounce is only a bonus." At least until that thought at least.

As Anne moved her sultry body to swallow his cock, Tyler's eyes closed in a moment of obvious pleasure. He hit down on his lip as his hands gripped down onto her sides. The luscious smile that curved on his lips spoke volumes of the pleasure he felt. The way her body tightened around him, the way her weight collapsed on him, her smell that tickled his nose. He looked locked in a cage of pleasure that he never wished to be let go from. It was obvious with every wild pump and every powerful thrust, Tyler was invested in giving pleasure to Anne. He was invested in trying to make this the best experience possible. He wanted to make this an experience she would want to return too. His eyes were closed and he bit his lip in a desperate attempt to stop himself from cumming...

"Ahh! Anne! Anne! I-I'm cumming!" He breathing soon became wild and erratic as every muscle in his body tensed up all at once and then exploded in a quick shot of intense pleasure. Anne soon felt her walls coated with thick shots of Tyler's hot cum as in short breaths he ejaculated for what felt like a minute. His hands surfed her body as his face was glazed over with the euphoric look that Anne could tell, only she could have given him. He took in desperate breaths as he seemed to have forgotten the importance of air. His hands tenderly surfed across her body as he pulled her into one more tender and warm kiss. He looked deep into her eyes and gave her an honest smile.

"That was easily the best time I have ever had Anne."

Tyler had given her a lot to think about, but Anne hadn’t really heard half of what he’d said. At least, not at first. Her pleasure fogged mind caught tidbits. There were images of Tyler tied to the bed and utterly at her mercy, followed by her imagination wondering what it would be like to be blind folded and helpless. Her scattered musings were silenced when his hands cupped her cheeks, but she wasn’t entirely certain she wanted to hear what he had to say. He took her cast away little joke of a comment and used it to reveal a few things she didn’t want to think about. What he thought he knew about her from a couple of orgasms – no matter how good those orgasms had been – seemed so shallow to her own mind that she rejected almost everything he said. It was too easy it to chalk it up to Tyler saying whatever he thought she wanted to hear. Viewed through that lens, she didn’t have to look at herself, or her behavior, or the twisted things she imagined too closely. Even the concept of having her own sexual power was such an alien concept that she paid it little attention. Anne was only ever interesting when there was no other woman around to overshadow her existence; when she was the only option.
Her own evaluation of her worth threatened to undo the magic of the moment Tyler had crafted for her. In a way, she had to resolutely shut off a portion of her personality to stay in the moment and keep the lovely illusion that Tyler legitimately cared about her from faltering. When it was all over, she could come to terms with the fact that she’d fallen for it all, hook-line-and-sinker. For the time being, she wanted to enjoy the lie for what it was worth. Tyler’s obvious pleasure helped spur her on. If nothing else at all, at least he honestly enjoyed adding her to his list of conquests. He certainly put forth the effort to make his mark and make their fling a damn memorable moment. Somehow, that was fitting, that the man she knew expected to never be forgotten.

His eyes closed, and he tensed beneath her. His fingers reflexively clutched at her skin at the same time that he seemed to simultaneously attempt to restrain himself while he tugged and pulled at her body. Tyler silently urged her to keep moving until he finally gasped out a warning. His grip on her seemed to tighten at first, holding her still with his cock buried to the hilt. That first shot of liquid heat toppled her right into bliss along with him. While his cock jumped and twitched within her, her pussy gripped and clenched around him, and they gasped and panted together as the haze slowly passed. Tyler seemed to recover first. It was his hands stroking her skin, slowly petting her, that made her realize that somewhere along the way she’d shut her eyes. When she opened them, she found him grinning up at her with a look that made her shiver. What she saw there, hiding behind his eyes, she didn’t want to believe.

Slowly, he pulled her down to rest over his chest. Her token resistance amounted to little more than hesitating before allowing him to drag her into a kiss that was tender, and familiar, and made her heart ache. His smile seemed honest and open enough, but something in her balked against the statement that she was the best time he’d ever had. So much so that she was angry at him for saying it. Couldn’t he just leave well enough alone? He’d talked her into letting him fuck her, he’d already won, he didn’t need to butter her up about it. The idea that he really was being honest… no, her own perception of who and what she was didn’t have room for that to be possible. Anne wasn’t a sexual creature, and while he had the experience and knowledge to be an accomplished lover, she simply did not. Of course, she was never going to spit out the fact that he was number three on her pathetically short list.
“I don’t believe you,” Anne carefully pushed herself up. She couldn’t have this conversation while his cock and his cum were both still inside her. She need to get off of him, but her body was tired and being difficult about it. It didn’t help that every little movement made her want to lay back down and just enjoy being impaled for a little while longer. “Namely because I know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that you’ve been with women that are better at this than me.”

It was as close to an honest admission that he was going to get. In her drugged, post-orgasm-dulled state, she felt weak and vulnerable. He was too big, too strong, and too comfortable with manipulation and getting his way. She wondered blearily what she’d given up for a few orgasms? What scared her the post was that she wasn’t even sure what the cost was yet. Given the fact that she was forced by her own body to give it up and rest against his chest while she recuperated, she was afraid it was going to be much steeper than she had originally imagined. She realized, slowly, that she was waiting for the other shoe to drop. She was waiting for him to laugh at her, mock her, or otherwise condemn her for allowing him to do what he’d done, and for everything she had done.

Anne shut her eyes and took a slow breath while she mentally prepared herself for it. If he really was what he had always seemed to be, then he’d only be able to restrain himself for so long before he found some weak, vulnerable spot and began to attack it with all the ruthlessness he could muster. As could as he was at figuring out what people wanted to hear, he was better at finding the weak points in their soul and laying them bare to the world. She thought about asking what he was going to tell his followers about the bitch he’d been stuck with, but she was afraid of what his answer might be.

Let me tell you guys about the worst lay ever, she imagined him hyping it all up in his youtuber voice, his thick TJ persona laying it all out in the most humiliating ways possible.

“If there was any other option, it wouldn’t have been me,” she spoke so calmly she startled herself. It wasn’t the terrified little girl in her head that was coming up with a million and one new ways he could hurt her now. No, the calm, collected, rational woman had shown up from out of nowhere to do the speaking. “You don’t need to butter me up. You’re right, you’re good at what you do, I was wrong. And, sure, I can see the logic in enjoying each other while we’re stuck together, but please don’t do that thing where you make out that it was better than it was to pre-prep for the next time you want to fuck something and I’m what’s near at hand. I know very well that I’m not anyone’s first pick, so… “

So what? God damnit, she had no idea what to say. It left her words hanging awkwardly in the air. It also made her feel even more awkward for the fact that he was still semi-hard inside her while she was trying to establish some kind of boundaries for this insanity they were indulging in. It would be better to just go to sleep and not do the whole re-cap and deep conversation bit. Something she expected him to have no issues with, so she just tried to relax while her heart slowed down and her lungs learned to take deep breaths again.

Tyler wrapped his arms around her and kept her body close, he found her tepid resistance cute. The way she still tried to place herself on this island alone when in all truth she wished to break free. Her strength of will was commendable. But he loved the way she felt wrapped around in his arms, it felt warm, almost like a security blanket. It was obvious by how he kept her close that he had no intentions of letting her go. He only looked on to her face, his eyes dreamily looked on as soon came all the normal things he expected of Anne. Still, all he could do was smile because quite honestly, at this point, he found everything she did charming.

But the real problem for him was trying to get her to notice that he changed his perception, or better, she changed his perception of her. Anne was a terrible person of habit but if there was one thing that Tyler enjoyed doing it was breaking habits. He kept her close, his eyes remained locked in hers in a dreamy haze, almost as if he was seeing his future wife in her eyes as she complained about him. When she said that she didn't believe him Tyler put a faux pout as he intended to play along with her. Then she went on about the whole thing about being better than she was. Well, that was a surprising notion.

Tyler did admit he loved the challenge, but he has also sad to see just how little faith Anne had in herself. He could only imagine how she would be with only a little bit of faith in herself, how her beauty would radiate from her pores, how she could light up a room, how she could make him hard... again. It was too bad she moved away as she began to try and crawl back into her little safe box of "woe-is-me". He was going to enjoy breaking that box, not because he enjoyed breaking things but because seeing her face locked in the euphoric expression of sex was his new favorite thing.

Tyler took a moment to walk off to the pizza, a rousing round of sex did cause some bout of hunger, he brought her a pair of slices as he stood next to her with some of his own. He took some time to chew, talking with a full mouth was rude after all. "I didn't know you could fuck with my cock to determine who was a good lay or not Anne. That is amazing. Here is what I can say, in terms of the possible technique, possibly. There might have been one or two better than you are. But..." He put his pizza down and placed a gentle finger on the tip of her chin and turned her, so they looked eye to eye. He wanted to make sure the moonlight shined over them as he stared into her eyes. "In terms of how my heart sang while we made sweet love, you take position one, two and three. No one else compares Anne." He finished off his little statement with another kiss as he picked up his pizza and resumed his eating.

"And what if I tell you that you are my first pick Anne? What if I tell you that I never planned to do anything like that and if I were being totally honest, my plan to have sex with you went a day and a half quicker than expected? That means that we can grow closer, have even hotter sex, still get to explore New York City and still make it on time for this stupid wedding. At this point I am almost ready to say that we should blow the damn thing and just do a road trip between you and me, I add you to my youtube channel as a reoccurring character, we can make it really cute, really tongue and cheek like #restingbitchface and the whole point would be the eternal tug of war between you and me to try and get you to come out of your shell. All while we backpack around the US. And yes, I did just ask you to commit to me by joining my channel. So, I don't know what else to tell you. All the while you will still have the chance to explore your personal projects all the while you are seeing more of what you want. The world. After all, for someone like you, isn't that your thing. To have the world as your canvas? And I did promise that trip to Naples. Though if it were up to me Okinawa or Osaka would be the place to go. Say hello to some of my old friends from Japan. But Anne, your smile alone made you my first pick, those cute little nipples and the way you took my cock were just a bonus."

Tyler took a few more pieces of pizza, the man could certainly shovel down food down his mouth. Tyler spoke of these plans almost as if they were like couple and they were already set. Or almost as if he expected her to just say yes, he really wanted her in his life that much that he spoke of even bringing her into his precious youtube channel. Still, the way he eyeballed her body almost made it seem like he wanted her again. Which he of course did, he hoped to ensure to let Anne let out her fierce side out a little more with him.

"I don't expect an answer today, but hey, the offer is there for whenever you want to embrace your life and well, me. The least I can say is that the sex was worth it no?" He teased her as he bent down and kissed right by the nape of her neck, he even took a little nibble of her ear.

She regretted it when he slipped out of her. He left her feeling empty and some how soiled. Then he left the bed and she was… alone. She felt bereft of warmth and abandoned, which was stupid, because she hadn’t wanted the intimacy of being held so tightly. Or so she told herself as she watched Tyler walk over to the pizza. Anne sat up and heart twisted in her chest when she felt his cum leaking from between her legs. She pressed her thighs together as if to hide it, and then immediately felt like the biggest idiot on the planet. She wasn’t on the pill, she didn’t need it because her sex life had utterly evaporated years ago. And there she sat, Tyler’s cum coating her pussy and her thighs.

You’re a fucking moron, you know that?

What the hell was she going to do if she ended up pregnant with Tyler, of all people? She measured him up while he brought her some pizza as well. It was thoughtful of him, and she accepted the slices without complaint. She stacked them before she took a bite. It was cold, but she still sighed her enjoyment. Her stomach complained, and she realized she’d had no idea how hungry she had been until then. They were both quiet, him thinking about lord only knew what, and Anne contemplating whether or not she’d even tell him if she did get knocked up. What good would it do to tell him? He’d probably see it as something that would ruin his jet-setting life style, or as Anne trying to get something from him.

And then he had to go and startle her out of her thoughts with some comment about fucking with his cock that left her staring up at him in wide-eyed surprise. Her face turned red as he went on, and she opened her mouth to say something, but he stopped her by catching her chin and making her look at him while he continued… and then she forgot whatever it was she had been about to say. Made love? She started to shake her head no, and then he dropped another kiss on her lips. Some stupid, naïve little creature within her ate it all up greedily. She made his heart sing, and they had been making love, not just fucking. Wait a second, why was it not just casual sex? Why did he have to make this complicated and difficult when it could just be over and done, clean and tidy, just sex. How could she even begin to explain that she couldn’t take it if he changed his mind and took it all back later?

“A day and a half quicker?” she nearly squeaked when she spoke, utterly mortified. She was no better than all the others. Just another bimbo that let herself be seduced by sweet words and a skilled touch. Her chest hurt so bad that she caught herself pressing the heel of her palm into her heart to try and rub it away. He went on to other things, left her no time to think, or to even begin to catch up. He was way back in left field and she hadn’t even entered the damn park yet. “We can’t skip out on Emma’s wedding, I’m her maid of honor,” and he just kept talking. “Hashtag resting bitch face?” she almost snarled that bit. She could thank her lucky stars that her name wasn’t actually attached to that hashtag, but knowing it was meant to be her still stung, even as he went on to explain that it was his weird way of asking her to commit to him. He brought up that trip to Naples again, which made her frown at him, and then he went head long into plans to take her to Japan.

“… the way you took my cock…”

Anne shivered, looked down at her pizza, and found she didn’t have the will to eat anymore. Her head was spinning, and she started to feel a little dizzy. He brought her back when he bent over her, startling her out of the confusing jumble that her mind had turned into. His lips pressed to the side of her neck and, despite everything, heat immediately spread from that little spot of contact. His teeth tugged gently at her ear, and she wished she could growl at him.

“We’ll see,” she muttered carefully. Time would tell. Either he was being honest, or he was laying it on thick for his own amusement. She couldn’t know what the truth was until he proved one thing or the other to be true. She wondered what it would take to really trust him, but she couldn’t answer that question for herself. It was all just too much. “I need to clean up.”

Anne scooted off the soaked bed, blushing at the sight of the wet sheets, and set her pizza on a night stand on her way to the bathroom. She needed to clean herself, to wipe away the proof of what she’d allowed to happen, and then she brought towels out with her to try to clean up the beds so that they could actually get some sleep. Autopilot is what she fell into, and it felt good to suspend everything else and focus on a task. When she was done cleaning up from the after math, she went back to fetch her pizza. She nibbled at it again, until she noticed Tyler watching her, and then she put it back down in favor of crawling into bed and dragging a blanket up to her chin.

“We can’t skip out on her wedding,” Anne focused on the only thing she felt sure about. “I said I would be there. I won’t do that to her. I won’t just not show up. That is not who I am. After that,” she hesitated, unsure, and then sighed. ‘After that, we’ll see if you’re still singing the same tune.” Anne Rolled over to present her back to him, shut her eyes tight, and prayed that he’d just let her go to sleep.

Tyler only smiled as he imagined all of the wheels that turned in her head, he knew Anne was an over thinker, most likely she thought of some terrible "oh whoa is me! I am a terrible person!" Sort of thing. The poor girl was a little predictable, but he hoped to break her out of that habit soon enough. If that little taste of passion was anything to go on, this was certainly going to be a worth while task. But he needed to be careful with the lovely Anne, he didn't wan't to scare her off too much. But the way she freaked out over everything was much cuter than he expected. The way she almost hated herself wasn't cute though. But when she flipped out things got a little interesting for lack of a better term.

"Yeah sweetie, I mean it would be an interesting evolution for the channel all around. If would allow you to continue your pathological hatred of me directly while we are even on camera. You would get the chance to enjoy having me around more in other facets like today, and even if you may be a little or maybe a lot mad at me, you did seem to enjoy how we made love earlier. So there is that. Not to mention the whole travel the world thing. But hey, you can decide at your own pace. I will be here when you are ready because you are worth waiting for." He only continued to speak to her as he almost ignored some of the more obvious things she pointed out. They were only semantics for now. She needed to find some way to regain control so she stepped to the bathroom as Tyler put on his boxers and put away the pizza.

He took another moment to go to his twitter followers and give him some advice for checking out New York City. He had some good suggestions and he planned to take them. His followers did pull out some nice ideas and he planned to take some of them, but he wanted to make sure that he would entice her fantasies and be able to show off some of what he new as well. So he had to do a little mix of both. As she came out of the bathroom, he plotted the itinerary for them as she went to bed about not skipping the wedding, he had his plan in place and it was time to enact it. He set his alarm and snuggled up with Anne and gave her a tender kiss to the back of her neck as he spooned with her before he gently turned her chin toward her and gave her a warm and gentle good night kiss.

"If that's what you want sweetie, sure thing. We can do to the wedding. But we should get to bed, we have a long day tomorrow. Good night." With one last kiss for good luck, because he couldn't help himself, he held her closely as he held her like any lover would and soon drifted away to sleep. He kept his lover close to him the entire night and soon enough it was morning and the pair were greeted by the bright rays of the sun and a little bit of morning glory. Tyler did wake up at 7 am as he got out of bed and began to actually do a round of calisthenics. Almost out of habit, he did his morning training as soon enough his body rippled with sweat.

"You can use the shower first babe. You will give me enough time to do my morning routine before we get our day started. I did promise a big day in New York City and I plan to deliver. But after we get out we do need to get some kind of breakfast and then off to see the city that never sleeps." Tyler turned around and resumed his morning exercises as he mad sure to give Anne as many views as possible of his herculean form. She was given views on purpose on his body as some of his movements were obviously done to show off his physical prowess. "The sooner we can get ready the sooner we can go, I want to make sure we can hit up the MOMA, the Guggenheim, the Statue of Liberty and just for you because I know you might squee over it, a little trip over to the fashion district."

With a coy little smile he resumed his morning training as he waited for her to finish.

Anne heard the alarm, but she didn’t wake up, not all the way. Falling asleep in Tyler’s arms had proven rather difficult for her. Between her mind being sent for a loop by his easy acceptance to the way he made her feel trapped by wrapping her up in his arms, she’d spent several hours just trying to make her brain shut up so that she could rest. He was dead set on whatever game he was playing with her. Given his greeting when she finally opened her eyes, there was also no way in heaven or on earth that she was going to be getting out of it, either.

“Stop using pet names,” she fussed as she sat up. “You know my name, use it.”

Anne pushed her tangled hair aside as she stretched. Parts of her body still ached from the round of very satisfying sex that had taken place the night before. It was a sweet kind of ache that echoed little reminders of what had been. It was unsettling how warm it made her feel, and Anne wrapped herself tightly in one of the sheets as if it could protect her from him. Of course, that didn’t save her from noticing his painfully obvious display. Not that it mattered that it was obvious. He still managed to make her heart beat a little faster, and that annoyed her.

“I don’t squee,” Anne muttered and staggered her way to the bathroom. When she was finally under hot water, she started to feel more human. As she washed herself and her hair, that furthered into feeling more like herself again. Calm and quiet slowly returned in a more profound way than sleep had managed to provide. She felt safe and in control again, and that allowed her to take a moment to just enjoy the hot water on her skin.

Without Tyler around to ruffle her feathers, she could stop and really think about what had happened with a clear head. The sex had been phenomenal, there was absolutely no denying it, and she was strangely okay with that. What made her uncomfortable was the soft spot in her heart that fluttered when she thought about his hands holding onto her hips, or his lips teasing her neck. That mark he’d made on the inside of her thigh was still there, and it was lightly tender to the touch when her fingers brushed over it. Remembering the sight of him latched onto her leg, so close to where she wept for him, made her heart turn over so sweetly that she shivered.

That was the problem. That sickening little lurch of emotion that was terrifyingly similar to affection. Just because she’d crushed on him all through High School didn’t mean it was okay to devolve into some love-sick little school girl. He was still Tyler, Emma’s brother, that guy that had hated her for as long as she could remember. Until he saw her smile. Seriously? She’d smiled plenty before that moment, so what was different? It didn’t make any sense to her. Anne sighed and rested her forehead against the cool tile wall while the hot water beat down on her tired shoulders and the sore spot at the base of her neck where her tension had settled. A quiet park with soft grass and some shade, that’s what she wanted. Where she could meditate, do a few sun salutations, and rebalance. That wasn’t going to happen, so she settled for turning the heat up a little more and letting it seep into her bones.

There wasn’t anything she could do to bring this madness to an end without causing a rift or risking the loss of what relative peace had been established by their wanton fling the night before. That meant her best course was to go with the flow with as little complaint as possible and let him have his way. Not that it was particularly difficult to imagine enjoying the little jaunt around the city. It wasn’t how she’d planned to visit, but here it was. She wondered again if he was playing with her when he suggested taking her around the world with him. Did he know she’d jump at the chance in a heart beat if she thought the offer was real? Maybe he counted on it.

Really, did it matter? She wasn’t sure. The only thing she knew for certain was that he drew out a version of herself that she didn’t know. He moved her in ways that didn’t make sense, not when weighed against past experiences. There was no reason for her to be standing there, shivering in the steaming water, just because she felt his presence somewhere beyond the door and walls that separated them. But, there she stood, her traitorous body vibrantly awake and alert. Ruefully, she pinched one of her nipples just to watch the little bud tighten in response. It was as if he had rewired her somehow. Or woken something that had been asleep before? Whatever the case, she needed to learn to get this nonsense under some semblance of control.

Tyler allowed his precious little spit fire to say what she wished as she left in a huff, hopefully she wouldn't take too long and he would be able to take a shower. But soon enough he finished his morning routine and Tyler noticed that Anne took just a little too long to get out of the shower. That only meant a chance for him to step in and have a rare chance for a moment of intimacy with her. So when all else failed, brute force prevailed, he decided to get some clothing and he barged into the bathroom. He set his things down and tossed his sweaty clothing aside and he stepped in. They were once again pressed closely in the shower as he smiled down to her.

"You were taking a little long and I thought to save a little time, I might as well step in..." The way he trailed off as he spoke left the air obviously thick with his plans as he reached over and took the soap, he then washed her carefully, lovingly almost. "And sorry, the pet names are staying. Even if you hit me. Hell I might like it. Show your feisty side with me!" As he scrubbed her arms and shoulders he noticed just how stiff they were, a young woman shouldn't be that stiff. It was another chance for him to not only help, but for him to feel up his new lover. "Hmm... I didn't notice just how tight your muscles were last night. No wonder you really didn't sleep that well next to me. How about we work on that a little. We might a lose a little time but... I don't mind sacrificing something I want to see to help you out."

Tyler turned her around as his fingers began to rub and dig into the knots of her muscles. It was slow, methodical and precise as he moved is hands across her form. He turned this into some sort of exercise in sensuality as his fingers moved across her shoulders. He popped her shoulders and helped to realign her body and anytime he could bring her form more closely against his, he did. He popped through her neck and her spine inch by inch, almost as if he wished to make her a whole new woman at the end of this. He turned her around and massaged across her collar bone and her shoulders as he continued to push her body inch by gentle inch.

"Massaging and stretching was a large part of martial arts when I was in Japan. We spent a lot of time in warm ups. It was all kind of the same, well, minus some of the more intimate parts we share sweetie. Those are for us alone. I never even did those for the others. They didn't deserve it." Tyler massaged her stomach too, he almost admired the unique smoothness of her form as he gave her tummy a little kiss of good luck perhaps? He of course gave her his little grin which only made this entire situation worse. Until his hands massaged through her pubic area. He was not trying to stimulate her outright, no he legitimately worked through the tense and rough muscles that carried her frame all day. His fingers pulled and stretched her skin as he applied pressure on points and which relieved pain across her lower body. And he was still not done.

Another little kiss on her pubic area as he moved across her thighs, which seemed to be his favorite part. His fingers moved through her thighs as if he were kneading bread for dough. The pleasure he found in massaging through both of her thighs was something that could only be seem as perverse, but he was perverse for her after all. He soon found the spot that he marked with his lips. And he got a devilish idea. Her other thigh looked a little lonely and his eyes were little drunk on Anne from all of this. He looked up to her and began to kiss up her thighs as his lips got suspiciously close to her thighs again.

"Unless... you want to skip something else of mine for something a little more intimate?" He pressed his hands on her thighs as his lips were pressed down on her other thigh, he once again branded her with his unique sense of kink. He sucked on her thigh and as before, he intended to remain there until she agreed to something....

She’d been taking too long, That was the sad excuse he offered her after charging into the bathroom. Not that she was going to call him on it. He had undressed smoothly before stepping in, and he didn’t bother to politely allow her any space to move, or even breath. She would have happily gotten out of his way and let him shower, but no, oh no, he had to pick up the soap and begin to scrub her down. It was an agonizingly and beautifully intimate.

“I just might, actually,” Anne threatened, but without any heat or malice to her tone. She wasn’t sure what feisty side he was talking about, but his slow, careful washing of her arms and shoulders was making her feel strangely light headed and relaxed. At least until strong fingers slid across tender muscles and she stiffened under his attention.

“My shoulders are always that way, don’t worry about it, really,” she fussed as he turned her around to present her back to him. “How do you know how I slept? You passed out fast than I could even say good night.” Anne tried to dissuade him by moving this way and that to upset his attempts, but Tyler was determined, and she eventually relented to allow him to knead at her neck and shoulders. His touch made the tight, cramped muscles ache and complain, and she even gasped a time or two from the pain of it, but he slowly loosened knots that had been tied for years. He took his time and didn’t rush, something she found oddly comforting, and deeply relaxing. Not that he didn’t take every opportunity to draw her closer and wrap himself around her. When he was done with her back and shoulders, he turned her about and began to work along her neck and her collar bone.

Anne made some simple, noncommittal noises while he spoke. For the most part, she wasn’t eve really listening to the words as much as just the tone and timber of his voice. Something caught, however, something that dragged up a response without her being entirely aware of it until after she’d spoken. “I do a lot of yoga, but my shoulders have been difficult sense I was little. They are always tight and aching. I don’t know why. Women are supposed to carry their emotions in their hips, but I’ve never had any problems with them. Just my shoulders.” Her words trailed off and she went quiet as the rest of what he had said settled in and she realized he said no one else had deserved the intimate things they shared. It made her brow frown, but instead of saying she didn’t deserve it, either, Anne punched his left shoulder firmly enough to make her wrist ache… but without the impetus needed to make a difference to him. “Stop calling me sweetie.”

His hands slid over her breasts, agitating skin that was already tingling with awareness, and down her sides. It felt odd for someone to massage her stomach, but his touch was pleasant enough that she didn’t offer any complaint. And then, as the night before, he did this little dance where he would tease just close enough to where her body clenched, ached, and lubricated to make her blush and pant, but never really touched her where she most wanted to be touched. It was a terrible thing, obviously designed to heighten her anticipation and make her feel needy and eager. And yet, she couldn’t honestly say she wanted him to stop it. His lips joined in the game, leaving kisses along her pubic bone, and then down her legs. He made her feel unsteady on her feet, and her hands settled on his shoulders to keep her balance.

“What do you mean skip something?” she asked carefully. Her tongue felt too think in her mouth, and between the lazy lassitude and growing anticipation he had created in her, her mind felt fogged and sleepy. Somehow, he had made her feel utterly relaxed, which might have explained the wanton cry that left her lips when he ducked his head down and latched onto the inside of her leg. He was marking her again. She didn’t mind it. As before, she rather liked it, even if she wasn’t okay with saying it out loud. Again, however, she hated that he kept his head shaved. There was no hair to sink her fingers into so that she could pull his mouth to where she most wanted him to suckle. That meant she had to actually say what she wanted, and Anne was loathed to vocalize a single dirty thought that flitted through her mind. It was one thing to think it, but another entirely to put it to words.

“You have the whole day planned out,” she reasoned, annoyed at how breathless and needy she sounded as she spoke. “Don’t ruin all your plans before they have even started-” her voice ended on a sharp intake of breath when she seemed to suck more firmly at her skin. It made her ache, the rising mark a little painful, and surely much more vivid than the last he had made. If he kept it up, she had a feeling she might be covered in them by they time they got to where they were going.

“Tyler, please,” she fussed, giving her leg a little shake to try to fend him off. “It hurts.” His tongue moved against her skin, somewhat soothing the twinge he had created, and it slowly dawned on her that his question wasn’t at all a question. He was waiting for her to accept what he offered. A rejection wasn’t an option, and he wasn’t letting her go until he had his way. It should have made her angry, but Anne found herself laughing. Leaning back to let her shoulders rest against the cool tiles, the hot water of the shower spilled across her breasts and her tightly peaked nipples, to travel in rivulets over her smooth stomach and down her legs to where Tyler waited for her to let him have his way.

Fine, she would let him have his way.

But on her terms.

“Suck on something more interesting,” she teased him, not entirely able to speak her mind without a rush of embarrassment threatening to silence her. “And I’ll think about letting you make love to me again.” She spoke as if she didn’t already mean to eagerly bend over to let him have whatever he’d like, and while she didn’t think he was any more unaware of that than she was, teasing him was fun. “Stop teasing me or I’ll change my mind and tell you that you can’t have anything until after Emma’s damned wedding.”

He loved to her Anne moan so softly as he helped her body reach new heights of both relaxation and soon orgasmic euphoria. Now that he knew that this poor lady had so many bound up muscles and other tight ligaments, he needed to help to get her flexible. After all, her being flexible would only allow him to try new things on her anyway so it was a win-win all around. Her sweet little noised did egg him on to continue his massages and kisses. The little punch across the shoulder was a turn on too, he obviously didn't mind if she was a little violent with him. Hell, he would appreciate it if she was. Tyler wanted to get a little bitten on, to have a little mark of their energetic love making. It meant that she was invested in this way more than what she let on; it was cute of her really.

The whole situation with the plans he wanted to do was all part of his game anyway, he only intended to do what she wanted as a kindness since this was her first time in NYC. He wished to give her as much of a full tour as he could. But to toss that possibility out there and make the lovely little lady do double takes over planning. Tyler loved seeing Anne flustered a little too much. That look with a healthy mix of her pained sensuality made him stiff as a board. How she struggled, how she tried to pull away, how her erotic scent filled his nostrils and made him even more horny.

But when she gave him that command, even if her heart wasn't that into it yet, his lips let got for a moment as his nails raked across her form. "Well look at you! It seems like you are more interested in keeping this little thing of ours continuing after the wedding after all! I knew you had a soft spot for me, I just had to clean out your pipes and get the clog out. I also knew you had a feisty side babe, love it. And I think I have an idea of what I can do to please you. So how about we change our positions just a little bit... to give me a better view." His voice sounded husky as he looked up to her with hungry eyes, Tyler wanted her again and he was going to stop at nothing until she begged for him again. The best part was, he planned to leave after the shower and leave her hot and bothered throughout the day, but he was not going to leave his precious lady like that after she told him to do something about her situation.

Tyler went down on his knees as he lifted her right leg and rested it over his shoulders. He now had a clear access point to her engorged, hot clit as he smiled to her. "Is this what you want? You want me to lick your little nub? Suck on it? Nibble on it?" There it was, the grin that could compete with the devil's in the contest of "The Evilest Smile." She felt him pin her down in place when he placed his hands on her knees. He looked up to her again as he planned to turn this against her once more. "Sure, thing babe. I will lick and suck on you as much as you like. We only have a time limit to get to, so we will see how much you can endure in between my tongue making you sing and your heart and eyes wanting to see as much of the city as we can. Unless, you just want to tell me want you want like the big girl you are. You can just say "Tyler, just fuck me and cum in me please..." And then we can get an actual start to our day. Asking for things you want is fine Anne, I won't judge you. I might only take you literally and try to make it happen as soon as possible."

With those final words, Tyler pressed his lips forward and pressed his warm tongue into her hungry pussy. His eyes locked in a seeming perpetual bliss as his fingers dug into her soft skin. He already loved her salty flavor; he couldn't get enough of it. He used his lips to kiss across her folds, suck on her sensitive little nub and explore every inch of her erotic form. There was no part of her he didn't want to ignore. Maybe it was due to the virtue of him speaking another language, but the deftness of his tongue was something to be commended. The way he rolled his tongue into her vagina and teased her entrance. His moaned deep into her pussy as he pressed himself closer desperate for her taste to fill his mouth. He eventually took a little moment to stop he looked up to her as he only pelted her with kisses before he returned to his previous heated licking.

"You know..." He took a small break to allow her a moment to catch her breath, he went on for what seemed to be like minutes without stopping. Without complaint or even asking for anything in return. Tyler was seemingly happy watching Anne shiver. "I could eat your pussy all day. I love the way you taste. You are by far the best one on that. You have an erotic sweetness I can't get enough of it. So, I hope you caught your breath sweetie because I am going back in." And he did, he rapidly flicked his tongue across her clit in a solitary effort to make her orgasm as many times as he could in rapid succession. His hands kept her in place, unable to escape the pleasure he gave her. All the while, Tyler's lips curved in a smile that seemed never ending as he brought his lover closer and closer over the edge.

Anne’s lips parted to releases something like a growl when his fingernails scraped at her skin. The sound, and the emotion that welled up with it, both felt alien… and yet, familiar. It wasn’t exactly a sense of competitiveness, or aggression, or lust, but somehow tasted of all three. He turned the careless statement around against her, and her flushed skin darkened. Was she really thinking about taking things further than this trip? Not consciously, but maybe subconsciously she’d already made choices she wasn’t even aware of it. Her eyes narrowed, annoyed with him again, and she made a little motion as if to tell him to get on with it already. Then he suggested they change their positions a bit, and her eyebrows raised with fresh interest.

“Where do you want me?” she asked, surprised by how easy it was to ask what he wanted from her compared to how hard it was for her to say what she craved. The disparity seemed so sharp in her mind that she wondered how she hadn’t noticed it sooner. She wasn’t someone that was afraid to speak her mind in anything else. Nor did she faulter when she needed to ask for help or tell someone how things were going to be. Why, then, couldn’t she say what she wanted from him now?

Tyler didn’t need to say anything, he answered her by lifting her leg over his shoulder so that she had to depend on him for her balance, and he ultimately had control of where she went and why. He made her feel vulnerable and desirable so easily, and then he smiled up at her to add intimidated to that list. The sight of him kneeling before made her heart skip over itself to race frantically beneath her ribs. His grip tightened on her legs and her hands flattened against the tile wall to keep herself steady. He was barely touching her, and yet she still felt pinned in place.

“Would you just shut up?” Anne snarled at him, hating that he saw right through to where she was weak and fragile and laid it out bare on the floor. He didn’t miss a damn thing. Not her inability to outright tell him what she wanted, or how easy it was for her fold to the desires of someone else. He said he wouldn’t judge her, but she didn’t think he was the problem. She’d judge herself far more harshly than he ever could. Not that he left her to suffer for it. Instead, his tongue swiped hungrily, and then slipped so boldly and eagerly into the very core of her that her eyes fluttered shut and her head lulled back. Tyler kept her still, even when her hips jumped helplessly, and her legs shuddered and shook. She thought he might suck on her clit and finger her a bit, but he dove into the task as if he meant to devour every sensation he could make her feel.

Blissfully, everything else faded into the background. For a few sweet moments, there was the hot water on her skin, the scent of her arousal, the scent of his, and the sounds of yearning he tore from her. His tongue rolled within her and he moaned against her skin. The sound vibrated through her and Anne thought her left leg might buckle from the sheer sweetness of it. One of her shaking hands found its way to his shoulder and clung onto him, the other cupped one of her pert breasts and squeezed. She marked them both with her fingernails, but Anne barely noticed anything beyond the delectable sensations he so eagerly provided.

When he paused, she took the first deep breath she’d taken sense he had began his work, and then the sound of his voice made her open her eyes. He said he could eat her pussy all day, and Anne heard herself laugh as if from a long way off. She didn’t know what to say to that, or what to think. Before she could do more than smile at his ardent proclamations, he leaned close to flick his tongue back and forth against her clit in a way that made the breath leave her lungs in a rush. This time, however, she couldn’t look away. The sight was so erotic that she couldn’t bare to shut her eyes. His hands kept her where he wanted her despite her helpless wriggling, and when she thought she might break from the tension he created, and Anne desperately pushed at his shoulder.
“Stop,” she gasped, even as her hips leapt gently for more of his attentions. “Tyler, stop,” It took a concerted effort to focus well enough that she was able to pull herself up without loosing her balance. Then she reached down to grip Tyler’s chin much the same way he had gripped hers the night before. “Stop it,” she groused, grinning down at him and his shiny lips. “I don’t want to cum that way.”

Anne was rather certain that wasn’t a phrase he had heard before. Nor, she was sure, was he necessarily happy with her when she pulled his hand away from her leg and took that limb back from his grasp. She didn’t leave the shower, but instead leaned back much as she had before. She was thinking, and while she considered what she wanted to do next, she slipped one hand between her thighs to keep herself hovering at the edge while she pinched and teased one of her nipples. Tyler on his knees, it was a beautiful thing, particularly with the hungry look in his eyes and the ramrod stiff cock between his legs.

“Watch me,” a different woman seemed to purr with her voice as Anne spoke, but she was jumping into the deep end and she didn’t have to think about how or why. “But don’t move. You stay right there and stroke that gorgeous cock while you enjoy the show. If you touch me, it’s game over, we’re done. But, I’ll touch you however I want. I want to watch you cum for me, Tyler.”

Never, not ever, did she ever expect anything like that to come out of her mouth. Now that she’d said it… she wondered at the sense of power and control that threatened to overwhelm her. Why couldn’t she be the one in charge of how this all played out. Why did she just hand him control instead of keeping it for herself. She didn’t know, and now that she’d noticed, she wanted to change the dynamic of their situation. Purposefully, Anne lifted her right leg and set right back where it had been before so that he could easily watch how she slowly rubbed her clit and stroked her weeping pussy.

Tyler's tongue continued to pleasure the demure young woman, the more she resisted the more eager he felt to bring Anne to heights she previously didn't know off. With her body more relaxed and those knots worked out, she would be more able to allow herself to ride her orgasms. Tyler thoroughly enjoyed how she shivered against his tongue, her sweet moans of both acceptance and defiance, that bittersweet duality of restraint and acceptance. If there was one thing that Tyler enjoyed, it was seeing how his lover struggled against his powerful and lascivious methods. His ears delighted in those sugar-sweet moans like a concert goer listening to his favorite band live. Every single moment made him harder and harder. Her cute squeals and moans hit higher notes as his hard on continued to rage on.

The way her weight rested on him felt as comfortable as a glove. She was light enough and smooth enough to just fit in against him without any sort of strain or complication. His tongue continued to dance across those sensual lips and provide him with more of her sex juice. His hands moved across her form as he wanted more, his fingers raked across her sensitive sides as he wished to make her entire body feel as if it was on fire. Every extra sensation egged him on further, eventually his hands rested on her firm ass as he gave, he a swift wake up spank to get the blood pumping. The acoustics in this bathroom where quite nice as the sound of her flesh echoed. But then suddenly, something changed in their little moment.

She began to fight him and resist him, he persisted until she finally stated she didn't wish to cum that way. That was certainly out of character for the reserved Anne, thus far the woman had allowed herself to be pulled by the storm that was Tyler but now his hot storm met with a cold front and a tornado brewed between them both. When she commanded him, and she spread those hungry lips for him. When her love juices dripped down and the arid dryness of his throat suddenly became a problem, a problem where he missed her sensual flavor across his tongue. He let out a low husky moan as he looked up to her with the same reverence as one would hold up God as he slowly placed his hand across his cock.

"Sure, thing baby... better yet. How hard and how fast do you want me to stroke your favorite cock with? Do you want me to stroke it fast? Do you want to see me cum quick? Do you want it slow? Do you want to make me agonize for you as I desperately wait for your command? Do you want me to suck on your toes too?" His hand moved up slowly across his hard and thick cock. Every slow movement was concentrated to give her the full visual of his body. Every muscle, every inch was for Anne's pleasure right now. If there was one thing that Tyler loved even more than bringing women to heights previously unknown to them, it was being dominated.

To be challenged by an equal, to be pressed and choked by a woman he considered his equal. It was a pleasure he rarely got to experience; the other women all became nothing more than sycophants who only did things for his affections without any real regard for his pleasure. But Anne, he felt that rich simmer of both love and hate. He felt it as his strokes came in long and hard as every fiber of his being demanded to turn her around and slam his cock into her and pump her tiny frame with his child. But that was the fun of this game, that is what made her more desirable.

Tyler licked his lips as he waited for a command from Anne; he wanted to empower her because that would only make this situation better for him. Would she make him suck her toes? Would she rub the tip of his dick? Would she just stop and watch like the haughty queen she naturally was? He maintained his steady stroke as this sudden revelation caused his cock to leak out a little bit of precum, it seemed that Tyler was a little quick for dominant women. Who knew? Regardless, his body felt as if he was on pins as needles as his deep voice echoed out soft moans for Anne as he looked up to her, he licked his lips as his mouth was desperate for just a little more of her taste but thanks to the water there was nothing left and now he was left in a barren land and his only oasis was Anne.

“Why do you have to ask so many damn questions,” Anne was complaining, but there wasn’t any malice in it. She was laughing as she spoke, the subtle sexual tension in the room devolving into a realm of comfortable intimacy that seemed odd when measured against the fact that they were ultimately still strangers to each other. He always had so many questions, more than she had answers for. The devil was in the details, and funnily enough, Tyler seemed to be a stickler for the details. If Tyler was the Devil kneeling at her feet, then what did that make her?

His hand moved on his cock and the woman’s attention was drawn immediately down to it. There was something particularly perverse about watching that slow, languid movement. However, Anne realized as she watched him that she didn’t want to watch him lean back and enjoy himself. Not this time, at least.

“I want you to cum,” she acknowledged. Even in her moment of feeling strangely commanding and invincible, her cheeks redden with a blush that was proof of how new all of this was to her. “I want to see how you get yourself off, but before you cum, I want to hear you beg me for it. You will not slow down, and you will not stop, until I say you can. Even after you cum, Tyler, do you understand?”

Her heart was hammering so hard in her chest that she swore he’d be able to hear the sound, too. This was madness, but it felt so easy, so natural. Once she started she couldn’t seem to stop. The orders just tumbled off her tongue as if they had always been there, just waiting to be spoken out loud. Never in her life had anyone sucked her toes, either, and Anne grinned at the concept. It seemed to be a day for firsts, and she shifted her leg to press her the toes of her right foot against his chest.

“Sure, Tyler,” she murmured, curious about his response. She had expected him to rebel against her little show of control. Instead, he seemed to welcome it, so much so that his cock leaked for her. She wanted to bend down and lick it up, but that would ruin everything. “I think you should suck my toes. You can stop only when you need to beg me to shoot your load.”

Breathless and shaking, Anne felt like she was walking a tight-rope wire strung up between sky scrapers. If she leaned left or right, she’d plummet to the end and a screaming orgasm would ruin everything. One thing she absolutely had to do was outlast Tyler, but she never stopped stroking her desperately needy pussy, or tugging and pinching at her puffy nipples to ease their needy aching. She wanted to put on a show as much as she wanted to watch one. If everything went according to plan, she’d walk out of the shower with the upper hand, and he’d have a tab that needed filling.

As his hand stroked his furious cock, his eyes remained locked upon Anne, who although spoke to him rather weakly and timidly, he still found her like a goddess. He loved the fact that Anne forced him in his place and sat him down and gave him such a command; even if the command was simple it was still difficult. He had just spent all that time massaging her, eating that delicious little cunt and now, he had her toes stuffed down his mouth. Even if he didn't wish to stroke himself faster, he couldn't help himself. He got a chance to taste her smooth flesh again as he sucked on those sexy toes of hers. He looked up and smiled as she looked down like some mighty queen who stepped on him like a peasant. It made his dick even harder.

As the cool water dripped down over them, his hand slowly moved faster over his desperate cock, the little bit of force Anne put in pushing her foot into his mouth and the amateurish level of skill she exerted in dominating him was a commendable effort. Tyler wanted to boost that confidence after all, he wanted her to revel in the power she felt over him. Even if Tyler was the one who gave it to her, he wanted her to feel powerful over him of all people. So that way, she wouldn't want to leave. Not to mention she dove into his foot fetish so easily made Tyler so happy, he moaned so sweetly as he sucked on her feet as his tongue danced in between her toes.

That was what he thought for now anyway.

Tyler looked up and saw just how sloppy and wet Anne's pussy was, he wanted to fill it up with his cum so badly, he wanted to see it drip with his baby gravy and he would make sure to stir it in deep inside of her. His hand wasn't enough as his strokes only grew more furious. His teeth now nibbled across those precious toes of his lover as those damnable lucky fingers of Anne got to rub across those soaked petals of hot sex, he wanted to fuck ragged. He hasn't felt this horny for someone else before, he hadn't felt such a dire need to pin a woman down and have his way with her before until Anne.

He suddenly pulled his lips away from her toes as he jerked himself off ferociously. "Anne, Anne! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Hot thick streams of jizz shot out of his cock almost like a gun as he laid his head back onto the wet tiles. His thick streams launched and even landed on her legs as he continued to spew out small shots until there was nothing left. He continued as his face looked strained to continue to stroke his cock after masturbating. Still, he continued to moan and pant like some sort of dog for Anne, as he looked up to her and almost waited for a command.

That was interesting. Anne wasn’t entirely sure if she like his tongue wiggling around her toes or not. It was yet another new thing she’d have to spend time thinking over… eventually. Whenever she next had time to actually sit and thinking through everything that had happened. What she did like was Tyler’s reaction. She never would have guessed he’d get off on dominate women. He liked being hero-worshiped, she had thought. She imagined him as more the time of man to keep a collection of naked women that worshiped the ground he walked on. She had never once imagined he might be the type to do the worshiping. But, why not? Hadn’t he spent the night before worshiping her body and seeing to her pleasure well before his own? He’ stopped when she’d begged him to, an he’d never once even asked her to do anything other than let him give her pleasure.

Shit, she’d had him all wrong.

And in more ways than one.

Watching her childhood crush stroke himself into oblivion as beyond intoxicating. Knowing he was doing it because she’d told him to, was a completely different mind fuck that she didn’t have the experience to really make sense out of. Sure, she felt powerful, and desirable, but she also felt so far out of her depth that she had no idea of what she should do other than stand there and watch him. That was until he jerk his head to the side, announced that he was going to cum. Her eyes widened as she watched his face contort and his body tighten, and then spurts of his cum shot into the air. Some splashed the tile wall, some landed on her legs, and while watching him was just as breathtakingly hot as she thought it would be, she was annoyed.

He kept stroking, despite the obvious strain, after his cock had stopped jumping and his balls were empty. Anne, however, had lost interest in working her clit and squatted down before Tyler. While he worked himself over, she reached out to press the soft pad of one finger against the head of his cock and stroked the tip, right over the hole that had just spewed cum onto her legs.

“Maybe I wasn’t clear. You were supposed to ask permission, Tyler,” she murmured, seemingly thoughtful and relaxed while she watched him suffer. “You weren’t supposed to tell me when you were going to cum, you were supposed to ask me for the right to cum.”

Anne sighed, stood, and then very carefully set her foot on his wrist to stop his hand. “You can stop now.” She offered him a smile, but as much as she didn’t know the man that kneeled on the shower floor, Anne knew even less about the woman that stood over him. That left her feeling strangely hollow, vulnerable, and before the sensation could grow, Anne stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself up in towel.

“Get your shower, you’re supposed to show me New York,” she tossed over her shoulder as she left him behind. The bathroom door, however, stood open, so that they weren’t really cut off from each other. While he cleaned himself up, Anne dried and got dressed, and then went back to the bathroom to dry her hair. It was relaxed and intimate, despite everything, but she just didn’t know what else to do with herself.

As Tyler sat there, spent with his cock now flaccid, he chuckled to himself as he saw just how raw Anne was. She was still quite new to this world of dominance and decadence. But there was a shining ray of light here, a true piece of hope. Tyler took in a deep breath as his flesh danced with excitement and his mind wandered into the few and future nights of wonder that lay before them. He only had to show her the way, she already had a taste of power, he only had to give her a little more. Allow her another chance at power over him, but he thought that maybe he needed a chance to show her how these situations were. His lips curved into a deep smile as the devil inside decided to poke his little head out. Now this was a side of him he never thought he would let out again. of all the parts he has kept hidden away in the darkest and most dank parts of his soul, it was this part that survived there.

Tyler soon finished up his shower and decided to brush his teeth as it was time to play another little game with Anne, because she didn't get off. Which only meant she was going to be hot and bothered throughout the entire day. Maybe she might wear that pink sundress after all? I would allow him easy access to a certain warm and heated part of her body. But he came out with his cock sure smile and a pair of boxers as he wore a pair of straight leg jeans and a rather nice button up shirt. Tyler then put on some cologne; it quite lush, bright and sharp with hints of lemon and black pepper. It was a magnetic scent almost like his personality. He turned over to her as he decided to press himself right next to her ear, and in deep voice, no louder than a whisper he began to speak to her.

"I hope that next time you decide to punish me like you should have Anne, what kind of queen could command respect if she does not punish her subjects when they do not listen? But don't worry. I will gladly show you something tonight and give you a little something to think about my dear. After all, in this wild journey of life, we are in this together. And all things considered, for the long haul. There is also no one I would rather share this journey with than you." He gently turned her face to him and pressed his lips on hers, almost as if to possess her soul. His tongue dove into her mouth as if he wanted to swallow her. He broke their kiss with a gentle nibble of her lower lip. As he began to make a bee-line for the door. He licked his lips as to enjoy the remnants of her flavor on his lips as he looked at her with the kind of warmth expected of a committed boyfriend or long time lover.

"But babe, we have a pretty tight schedule and our little stunt did take a bit of time. I would have hoped that you might have worn something nice and breezy because just the thought of seeing you, in central park, and a gentle breeze pushing right by you as the wind makes your dress hug against that sexy form of yours. Hmm... if that happened I might have to sneak you away and take off something else I want to do and take you outside. But first we do need some actual breakfast so let's get some bacon egg and cheeses and hit some museums." Tyler waited for Anne to follow him before they hit their first section of destinations.

Back
Top Bottom