Fx Any Looking to play dom into your Female / Non-binary / feminine male!

Subject Tai

That Green Haired Bitch
Banished
Hi there! This post is in regards to people who can play what / who they're given, or people who can find FC's that they can assume for the duration of multiple short term plays. You would be expected to pick up and put down characters at will, but still manage to make a realistic personality that represents the characters occupation. This is absolutely not a vanilla thread, and if you're a vanilla player, you should be discouraged from contacting me using this thread. Instead, find threads that I've posted otherwise. Thank you!

What you will need in order to play:
-Discord! I use this site as a means of getting my name out, and looking for doms. Although currently I'm the one looking to play dom; I will not be using the site as a means of play.
-Must speak in a modern dialect that I can properly understand! No 800's Yoda talk. And before you PM me as a joke, you are very correct! You would be more than the 10th person to do that! It's unoriginal.
-Must be para -> multi-para writer! Lazy players means lazy responses, and if it gets to the point that I'm not engaged, I'll likely just cling to people that can offer more than you.
-Must be transparent! If I ask what you're looking for, and about your kinks, I expect a straight answer! Nobody likes asking the same question 3 different ways and bending over backwards just to get to know you and what you're looking for!
-Can play a varying degree of people, not just humans!

What you should be expecting of me:
-I write para -> Novella, it depends on what you prefer.
-Third person writing!
-Experienced writer!
-Writing multiple characters either at once, or one at a time!
-Giant people! Small People! Warriors! Soldiers!
-Science Fantasy!
-Will DM in most instances for you!

Kinks!
-Kinetic Play
-Anal
-Oral
-Vaginal
-Bulging
-Cum vomiting
-Verbal abuse
-Physical abuse
-All the way through