Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pendleton Academy of the Arts

Anglemarr

Decidedly British Dom
Supporter
Welcome to the Pendleton Academy for Gifted Students, the most prestigous, most esteemed, secretive academy that has a reputation for only taking on the best students, turning them into world renowned actors, artists, dancers and musicians. Famed the world over, Pendleton Academy is a by-word for excellence in Arts. Its staff are recruited from those at the peak of their careers, the students selected from only the best candidates that pass through rigorous examinations, all funded by alumni to create what can only be called "paradise on Earth"

But, as to be expected, it has a seedy underbelly. In addition to churning out the finest actors, actresses and dancers of the generation it's also a "practically anything goes" den of debauchery, with students fucking teachers, staff indulging in orgies and just in general being a messy, very fun place to be.

The Pendleton Academy for the Gifted was founded almost 100 years ago by Gaius' Great Grandfather and has passed through the generations, not through inheritance, but by skill and earnt merit. It is a prestigious place, starting life as a finishing school for the well to do students, it became a school of Arts some time about 50 years ago when Gaius' Father took over. The academy's alumni have (and still do) donate generously to the school allowing it to run an exclusive scholarship programme. Anyone good enough to get into Pendleton will see their way paid, money alone is not enough to guarantee induction. However, the academy has always had a second goal, the education and instruction of good sex. Lessons are run on how to give a blowjob, how to conduct an orgy, lessons on pet play, Dom/sub. Sex in the school is free and easy. It is the height of bad manners to refuse an offer for sex without good reason and it is not uncommon to see teachers take a student in the middle of class or vice versa without missing a stride. The school itself is part of an old English estate with its classrooms across its four floors, each corridor is lined with historical artifacts, school trophies and tapestries. Classrooms are state of the art, the labs modern and the artistic facilities second to none. The campus is huge, containing auditoriums, sports facilities and a large dorm with attached building for the teachers.

Who am I?
I'm Anglemarr! I've been roleplaying on this site for quite a while now and take pride in the quality of my work and also my ability to adapt to my partner's requirements and wants. I'm literate, able to produce quality posts of decent length (I tend to match my partner's preferences, but I'm happy with anything from 2-8 paragraphs depending on scene requirements). I prefer writing in the third person and enjoy extensive use of kinks. (Other members will say hello in the server)

So What Am I looking For?
This is possibly my most ambitious plot ever, you could think of it as something along the lines of an open world RPG.
  • Discord. The entire server, the RP is on Discord!
  • Literacy. A basic requirement for any RP, but I'm stating this anyway!

What now?
Message me or post here with your interest and what you feel you can bring to the RP, I'll send you a link to the server

Last edited:
Bit of a bump! We have a nice even mix of genders now, but desperately need more students!

Back
Top Bottom