Fx Male Being the chosen one has its perks (FFF seeking M)

ZincStandard

Super-Earth
So, you're the chosen one. The hero of destiny, the only mortal capable of defeating the Demon King/Dark Lord/Mother of Monsters/whatever generic antagonist is causing problems this time around. The fate of the whole known world rests on your shoulders, but you're ready. Maybe you've been trained for the role since you were a child, or maybe you lived an ordinary life until the call to adventure came, but either way, you know you can handle it as long as you believe in yourself.

But you can't do it alone--even the greatest heroes need allies. And lucky for you, the perfect ones have come your way: a band of woman adventurers famed for their legendary combat prowess. With their strengths added to yours, the bad guys don't stand a chance. And best of all, being as you're the chosen one, they've agreed to waive their usual fees in favor of an equal share of any loot you appropriate.

There's only one problem: they're a bunch of sex-obsessed nymphos. And if you can't keep them satisfied, there are going to be problems.

What have you gotten yourself into?
So, yeah :LOL: Inspired largely by the works of Mizuryu Kei (nhentai.net link, NSFW), I'm looking for someone to play the hapless young male hero in a silly RPG fantasy parody adventure with my three horny female adventurers who are much more interested in questing for dick than to save the world. Since I envision your character as being the one with a lot more interest in the actual plot, I think it'd work best if the nature of that plot was largely up to you--you can decide who the villain is, what your hero needs to defeat them, what obstacles stand in their way, and so on. It doesn't have to be complicated or original--indeed, the more cliche, the better. In exchange for you taking the lead on the narrative both IC and OOC, I'll provide a trio of sexy companions to cause the best kind of trouble for your character and make his journey as fun as possible.

All my characters will be both shameless and constantly horny, but I'm open to plenty of options beyond that. Want a statuesque amazon? A graceful elven ranger? A mischievous thief? A faux-chaste priestess, or perhaps a supremely unchaste disciple of the goddess of lust? Just say the word. If you have particular character images you'd like to suggest for your character or mine, feel free to send them my way, though I reserve the ultimate right to accept or veto art for my characters. I envision the ladies walking around in highly impractical skimpy outfits when they bother to wear clothes at all, though I think it'd be an amusing contrast to have the rest of the world be more reserved.

As part of your interest in this, I'd appreciate some writing samples of your past work; I'd like my partner for this to be quite literate, and capable of a solid couple of paragraphs per reply at least. I can generally promise the same, though I'm perfectly fine if post volume fluctuates, going shorter in conversation scenes with lots of back-and-forth.

If this looks fun, feel free to PM me!

Back
Top Bottom