Fx Any An Astroknots Desires

Astroknot

Moon
Introduction
Hello everyone! I’m Astroknot but Astro will work just fine. I’m new to this site but very familiar with roleplay. With years of roleplay under my belt I am confident that I would be a great partner to have. I am a student so I’ll have days where classes are a lot but 99% of the time school hardly effects my posting. I’ll keep the introduction brief but if you have any questions please ask!

Expectations
I don’t have any unrealistic standards, but I do believe the ones I have are fair. I ask that you put as much into the roleplay as I do, if I give you a long and thought filled response and I get back something small and quick I’ll be turned off the roleplay really quick. I get that not everyone can write a lot so just do your best! Communication is also a big factor in my roleplay’s, if you don’t like something please speak up!!! I can’t stress that enough, please tell me what’s going through your mind! In short I’m just looking for someone who will put in effort and communicate.

Plots
Now that we are passed all that other stuff we can get onto what you all came here for. Through out the years I’ve been roleplaying a ton and with that I have done just about every genre that is out there.

My favorite genres, hands down, would have to be science fiction or fantasy. There’s just something about those two that also got me excited for the vast amounts of potential ground you could cover.

With those two being my favorite, I’m still willing to play any others you have in mind so please let me know what you’re interested in!

Smut is also a must in my roleplays, either in small amounts, the entire roleplay, or somewhere in between I need it to spice things up and keep things interesting. Who doesn’t like a dose, or a few hundred doses of smutty scenes?

General ideas
So here are some general ideas that were just floating around in my mind, of course if you have your own ideas or cravings let me know!

Sci-fi based plots
AlienXhuman
RobotXhuman
Crew on a mission in space
Opposite sides of a war in space
Apocalypse (you can decide which type it is)
Anything you can think of!

Fantasy based plots
ElfXorc
ElfXhuman
OrcXhuman
DragonXprincess
PrincessXpeasent
QueenXpeasent
PrincessXknight
QueenXknight
WitchXknight
Anything you have in mind!

Fandoms
If you are looking to play a fandom roleplay I am also okay with that. I only play canon characters but if you’d like you can use an OC. I’ll list some fandoms below but chances are I’ll leave some out so if you don’t see any you like just ask and if I’m familiar enough we can play that idea!

Percy Jackson
Tomb raider
RWBY
Roosterteeth
Pokemon
Stardew valley
Skyrim
Halo
The last of us
A ton more that I am not able to list

Kinks
Alright so this is gonna be the last of it, I’m sorry if this is getting a bit long it’s almost over!

I just wanted to add a few kinks that I have that are a little bit out there. None of them have to be in a roleplay we decide on but if you want it to be added that would be amazing!

Im into
Beastiality
Abnormal sized dicks/boobs
Impregnation
Large amounts of cum
Cum inflation
Exhibitionism

If you have anymore just ask!

Oh and on a final note, if someone can GM a CYOA roleplay for me I would love you forever!

And with that I’m gonna wrap this up! If you are interested in a roleplay please pm me instead of replying here! I look forward to talking with you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom