Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Shado Shrew (Flixandchill x LeatrixSage)

LeatrixSage

Fucking little Gorgeous Goddess
Withdrawn
It was child’s play.

Her finger tips danced across the screen of her ultraslim tablet. The top quarter of the screen showed a nearly complete 7 digit code, while the rest was a game of candy crush. The network security for the Highrise they wanted access to was so lax that hacking it was little more than a plug-and-play job. Upload a program, watch it work, just make sure no one notices until it’s too late and no more effort was really needed. It was such a simple, low-brow job that Colleen Mathis was getting the work done while sitting in the back of a cab on the way to make the delivery.

Information, it was her bread and butter. Helping small businesses with computer safety paid peanuts in comparison with what she made providing passwords, door codes, passkeys, and private information to… well, the mob. Basically, the mob, anyway. What they usually came to her for were the bank accounts of people that owed them money. This time she was delivering the entry code for a luxury Highrise on South Avenue. Any flunky could have pulled it off, so she wasn’t sure why she had been the one called in, or what they had offered her 20K for it. Not that she was going to turn down twenty-thousand dollars anyway.

The taxi slowed and pulled over, and Colleen leaned forward to hand over a couple of twenties. She told the driver to wait for her before she hopped out. The steel, glass, and concrete city was as noisy as it ever was. People shouted, car horns blared, and life bustled with a teaming rhythm that made her blood sing. Coly was cautious by nature, she didn’t take risks that were outside her control, she didn’t take jobs that were beyond her abilities, and she didn’t play stupid games. But, she loved the rush and whirl of big cities. Dreams were made and destroyed every day, people found ruin and fortune in every heartbeat, and while she was not a gambler herself, she enjoyed living and working among those that were.

That was all her clients were to her. They gambled, she helped them cheat for a price, that was the grand extent of her involvement. Not that any of her friends or family would see it that way if they knew how she made her money. The last digits to the code fell into place like winning numbers of a slot machine just as she walked up to the front desk.

“Hey Coly,” the blonde behind the counter greeted her with a friendly smile.

“Hiya Jenny,” she smiled back. With one hand she pushed her wild mane of copper back away from her face while she slid her tablet to the other woman for a quick security check. “Highrise delivery. That’s the master access code, it should get them in the building as well as anywhere they want to go inside.”

“Trying for a tip, are we?” the other woman teased as she passed Coly a little, yellow door card. Jennifer was the daughter of some boss upstairs, and she could drink Colleen under the table.

“No,” she fussed as the blonde, pulling a face to look insulted, “do I look like I need a tip?”

“Always,” Jenny teased as she slid the tablet back across the desk. Colleen just laughed as she tucked the tablet into her purse and bent over the desk. “Your account will be updated no later than 4pm tomorrow. Jack will take receipt, as usual.”

“As usual,” Coly was going to ask Jenny out again. They’d get a bite to eat, have a drink, probably end up back as Jenny’s place, and Coly would leave before the blonde woke up. It was a thing they just did every now and then. The problem was, an alarm started to beep on Jenny’s desk. The persistent sound made the rest of the atrium seem suddenly far too quiet. Jenny was immediately all business, snatching up a phone and barking orders. When she noticed Coly still standing there, she paused long enough shew the redhead away. Whatever it was, she assumed they had it under control if it was just a silent alarm for the rest of the building.

It wasn’t the first time there had been some kind of incident, and Colleen tried not to think about it. Whatever it was, it was their problem, not hers. She was there to deliver on her contract and get the hell out of dodge. The elevator required the yellow card to be swiped to let her in. She was supposed to get off on the fourth floor. She’d take a left, head down the hall to the third door on the right. Jack would be waiting, most likely bent over his computer playing some FPS or another. She’d deliver, he’d pay, she’d leave.

That was not what happened.

What happened was that the elevator stopped on the third floor and opened to a woman with a gun, and a man at her feet, and a lot of blood.

Colleen wasn’t a screamer or a fainter. She never really had been. But, in that instant, she had the strange thought that maybe that wasn’t such a good thing.

It was supposed to be child's play for her.

After doing some research on the group (after all, Shado was such a cheesy name for a criminal organization, wasn't it? It sounds like the name of a group of villains from a children's Saturday morning cartoon show--I'm getting ahead of her on thinking this here, of course), it was easy to see that this was going to be somewhat of a more complicated heist than some of her previous done to acquire information from other criminals, thieves, and general lowlife scumbags. Not only were these guys and gals operating with the use of a front, but they used the front of a modeling agency, of all things. Certainly an odd choice, as both men and women were not often seen working together in the same building, but we're getting ahead of ourselves here.

It took three days for Morgan to acquire all the necessary information to even think of pulling this job off. Three days to prepare, and all she needed to do to gain entry was take on a fake identity and act as if she was going to apply for a job here. How she snuck her silver "cat-suit" uniform and her tools of the trade in via a bag without it being noticed was anyone's guess...

And that tool of the trade, a suppressed Nagant M1895 seven-shot revolver, suppressed to cover up a slight majority of the sound it would make when firing it off, was aimed right at Colleen's head. To prove a point that it wouldn't do her any good to make any sudden movements or utter any sudden sounds, it seemed as if she'd made her point by painting the floor of the elevator in the guard's blood before coming here.

Elevators were the best places for sneaks to get redressed, after all, and two was a crowd.

A smirk was over Morgan's face as she looked the blonde over in front of her. Nice curves, well-set breasts--she'd be perfect to take home if it weren't for the face that she had to be the one to get her out of this building. No matter what, she'd need Colleen alive in order to make it through back down to her escape car. She mouthed the words "Stay right there and put that phone down," softly as if to say only in a few words the words she meant to say more of: "Don't you dare fucking move or make a sound, otherwise this guy's blood and corpse won't be the only ones occupying this elevator after me."

Turning her attention to further down the hallway, lifting up her firearm and calculating her shot trajectory within seconds as if a living supercomputer, Morgan pulled the trigger and, amazingly, shot the phone out of Jenny's hand. After all, she was the boss's daughter, and it wouldn't do her any good if she shot her dead; she'd have the head of this group and seemingly dozens of hitmen after her. Might as well make the group think she was after something insignificant or small enough not to be worth going after her in the long run. Once the phone was gone, she sprinted forth from the elevator as if hoping to make the best time on a mile run in high school, waiting until the right time to leap up into the air and knock out Jenny with a simple spinning kick over the desk separating them.

Looking up momentarily to check if Colleen was still complying with her earlier command while security hadn't come yet, and slipping a flash drive into the side of Jenny's one-in-all computer, she grinned and chirped, "Pet, do me a favor if you don't want to die. Hold that elevator for me, wouldn't you~?"

That was a suppressed revolver that was pointed at her face. Adrenaline hit her blood with all the weight of a freight train and her heart hurt from how fast it was beating. She couldn’t see anything beyond the barrel of the gun.

What kind of hitman uses a suppressed revolver?

Wait, better yet, why was that what she was thinking? There was a woman in a silver body suit, holding a gun that was pointed at her face – she had presumably already killed a man - and Colleen was critiquing her choice of weapon. Any reasonable person could have been excused for freaking out. But, Coly wasn’t freaking out. At least, not on the outside. She was left standing stock-still in her bright red Louboutin booties, black denim leggings, very bohemian-chic blouse, and long, classic-brown coat. She was as useless as a fly on the wall with her flight or fight response locked firmly in the freeze position.

Stay right there and put that phone down,” the woman that had obviously played one two many hitman games mouthed at Colleen. The look she gave the woman was decidedly very ‘I-don’t-want-to-eat-a-bullet’ in nature, but she couldn’t make herself speak anymore than she was able to make herself move. That included not being able to do anything about her death grip on her phone.

That gun pointed somewhere else, and her lungs worked again. She was able to breathe just long enough to hold her breath when the revolver went off. For a few horrible seconds, Coleen thought for sure that Jenifer was dead, but then the woman in the silver body suit ran across the atrium to spin-kick the little blonde behind the desk. That was very-definitely a concussion, because Jennifer went done and she did not get back up.

The urge to run finally made itself known, freeze switching to flight, and Coleen took a few quick steps before the intruder’s eyes came back to Coly’s face. She stopped, dead in her tracks, grey eyes wide and frantic while her mind struggled to come to terms with everything that was happening. It was stranger what her frantic thoughts picked out and held onto. First, the woman had called her pet, which seemed very unusual. Second, she was to hold the elevator if she didn’t want to die.

With nothing but a phone to defend herself with, Colleen obediently set her hand on the elevator door to keep it open while the mystery woman in silver was busy with… a flash drive? She was stealing something. Colleen glanced down at her cell. It wouldn’t do. Her tablet was in her purse, she could have used it, but then again there was small chance the woman wouldn’t have noticed her frantically typing away on the ultraslim piece of technology. The guard at her feet was armed, they all were, but again Colleen doubted she’d be able to get his firearm without the woman noticing. Even if she could, she wouldn’t know if the safety was on or not when she tried to use it.

So, she was left to stand there and hold the elevator open. It dinged when it tried to close, and then dinged again because she was in the way. The elevator music filtered through the otherwise quiet lobby, and despite the adrenaline laced fear that tasted like copper in the back of her throat, Colleen started to feel… well, awkward. But, what did one say to the crazy person in a silver body suit with a suppressed revolver?

I just work here?

Once Morgan had retrieved what information she needed about the group's future short-term plans, another hint towards their gradual, larger goal, the young woman hummed as she regained a perfect aim of the poor Colleen in her sights. Rounding the side of the desk and slowly sauntering towards her, the redhead eyed the blonde's figure up, checking her over for obvious hiding spaces for weapons before looking up into her eyes.

"You're quite the mystery, little lady. I LOVE mysteries~" she teased with a small giggle. "Now, you're allowed to answer my questions with a 'yes', a 'no', or a shake or a nod of your head. Move into the elevator and hit the button for the basement floor." The redhead moved to slip in aside her, adjusting the hold on her gun so that she could hold the silenced Russian firearm to Colleen's side as they boarded the transport.

"Your answers will determine whether I assume you need killing, or whether you can earn just simply being knocked out and left here to live for a time more, your little life left to the mercy of your bosses. Do you have any idea at what these scumbags are planning?"

Her spine stiffened when that gun came back in her direction. When the woman sauntered toward her, she instinctively backed up into the elevator until her back hit the wall. There was nowhere else to go, and her hands grabbed onto the metal rail as if it was the only thing between her and death. In the process she dropped her phone but bending over to pick it up was just out of the question. The crazy redhead with the gun slipped inside and told her to hit the button for the basement level. Colleen’s first thought was that the woman was obviously fully capable of doing that herself, but she reached out to stab the button anyway.

As the elevator doors closed, Colleen slid into the corner farthest away from the woman. Panic kicked up n the back of her mind as the elevator began to move. Shock was bleeding away, and if she didn’t get out of this insane situation soon, she had the feeling she’d devolve into a blubbering mess of tears before she managed to do anything useful.

“Maybe,” she the instinctual answer that passed her lips. When she realized what she had said, her eyes widened. “No, I mean… Noonestoldmeanythingijusthaveatheoryortwoaboutwhattheywantbasedoffofwhattheypaymenfor.” The words came out so fast even Colleen barely understood a word she had said.

So much from yes or no answers…

Morgan sighed theatrically, giggling and shaking her head. "Ah, you didn't follow the rules, so...hehe, just kidding!" she teased lightly, using her thumb to cock the hammer gently back into its original position. "I don't plan on shooting you and hurting that cute face, dear. The way you answered your question tells me that Shado only has you doing simple jobs just to get them information, or small, vital pieces of their master plans. Killing you would be meaningless as either way, they could always search the streets for someone with your particular skillset." Sighing and reaching down to adjust her suit to make sure nothing in particular was exposed, she looked back up at Colleen with a smile. "But you are going to need to do something for me if you and I are both to make it out of this."

"Pick up your phone and give it to the screen with the number(s) that you just gave that lady in the hall up there, then--I'm sorry to say--I'm gonna have to swipe your phone. Do you have any other electronics on your person? A tablet? Laptop?"

Why did this woman keep giggling? It was cute, but for the love of all that was holy, she was point a gun at Coly and chatting like they were having brunch… her nerves were so fried that she almost complained that the woman wasn’t taking this situation seriously enough… at least until she said something about not shooting her in the face.

Should she say thank you?

Colleen was actually considering it until the woman readjusted her suite. Her eyes went anywhere and everywhere but looking at the crazy lady with a gun while her cheeks turned pink. Admiring the woman’s figure was simply not okay. It was not okay to be attracted to the very lovely breasts of the woman that had just killed a guy, stolen from the mob, and was holding her hostage.

Holy shit, I’m a hostage!

Great time for her brain to realize that little fact.

Colleen bent to pick up her phone as ordered, the movement almost automatic, but her face blanched as the rest of the woman’s demands were made. She couldn’t just give her what she wanted, if they found out… well shit, if she didn’t do what the woman wanted… either way ended with the word ‘Death,’ and that sense of panic pulsed through her head again.

“Just this” Colleen lied as she pressed her phone against her chest. The elevator was slowing down, they had reached the basement floor and the doors would open soon. She could try to run… in heels… like an idiot. She wasn’t going to be able to outrun a bullet. “You already got what you came for, you don’t need it.”

Morgan let out a slight "tsk, tsk" as she heard the obvious lie, watching as Colleen press her phone against her chest. She raised up her gun back against the cutie's vulnerable side once again. "I could just shoot you, and leave you here, or you could hand me the phone. What's it going to be, girl...?" she asked her seriously now. She wasn't joking around when it came to her technology--technology with possible clues that could lead her to Shado's main goal. "Hock over the phone and gimme your pack. Now."

A shiver shot right down Colleen’s spine and her mind stalled out on her as that gun nudged against her side. She closed her eyes and whimpered when the elevator dinged. Fear was threatening to choke off her air, and she nearly dropped the damn phone again as she handed it over. The elevator doors opened to the basement. There was no rescue waiting for her there, which left her no choice by to reluctantly hand over her purse the tablet within it.

Her eyes darted from the gun, to the woman, and out the elevator doors. She should be leaving, now, right? And Colleen would stay right where she was and not move a muscle until someone else showed up to pry her out of the elevator. Everything was going to be fine, she just had to keep her lungs working. After the woman with the gun was gone, then Coly could have herself a good solid cry and indulge in some well earn hysterics.

Ah, but poor Colleen, thinking that would be that easy. Poor, poor hysterical thing. "Alright, we're almost to some time for you to relax," Morgan assured her as she pulled the gun back away from your side again. "Walk forwards with a little bit of speed to your step 'til I tell you to stop. I'm gonna be right behind, you, but don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you, pudding." Grinning (which she was sad that Colleen couldn't see), she reached down and grabbed up Colleen's backpack before stepping off of the elevator with the blonde in front of her. Didn't seem like the basement was guarded or had any security other than any possible cameras--of which she'd shot them out already on her way in. Couldn't afford the chance of getting recorded. Thank God for cheap ski masks.

Once the two had made it over to her car, she let out a soft "Stop," sighing with relief and looking squarely forward to the girl in front of her. "Don't move 'til I tell you to. Penny for your thoughts? You may speak~"

Wait, what?

Colleen was too stunned to move at first. This wasn’t how it was supposed to go. She was supposed to stay in the elevator. Why the hell did she want her to walk? She hadn’t liked the gun pressed against her side, but somehow she liked it even less behind her as she walked forward. She wasn’t even sure how she managed to put one foot in front of the other and not fall over. She was shaking like a leaf, something that was getting worse with every step she took.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt you,” Coly muttered to herself as she walked. She kept opening and closing her hands into tight little fists and then flexing her fingers. It was working out some of her nervous energy. She could hear the woman right behind her, keeping pace, which became so nerve racking that she was relieved when she was told to stop.

Don’t move, okay, that was fine, she could do that. But her thoughts? Seriously? What made her think that Colleen could think a single coherent thought? What should she even say to the woman that might change her mind and shoot her at any given moment? One minute she says don’t worry, then she threatens to shoot her, then they are back to everything’s fine, I won’t hurt you.

“I just want to go back to bed,” she sighed, the sound followed by a small, hysterical laugh. It was like something slipped in her mind and the panic started to bleed over despite her will to keep calm and stay alive. “Back to sleep, after a nice long cry and a fucking gallon of ice cream.”

"Well, a chance to rest is as easy to get, but you have to be careful what you wish for," Morgan said as she walked around to the front of her. The redhead's grin was suppressed a little bit now, like the firearm in her right hand, but she still remained calm. Her left hand came up, worryingly at first as if to stabilize her grip on the gun, but instead of going to the grip, instead it grabbed the round, cylindrical suppressor at the revolver's front.

A small squee! left a ghost's lips as the muzzle-like structure was unscrewed and removed from the firearm, Morgan slipping that into an inner pocket in the right-hand inside of her suit. Looking down at it for a few moments, then back up at Colleen, she giggled and muttered aloud for the blonde to hear, "Probably not the best place for it, eh?" Then, she spun the gun in her right hand before slipping it into a holster on her right thigh.

"Don't worry, my dear, I'm not gonna kill you," she assured her, hoping this would soothe even the tiniest tidbit of her nervousness. "You're no good to me dead right now. I'd just as soon as destroy a stained-glass window as a marvel just as yourself. However...since I can't have you following me either..."

Rounding Colleen with a few, swift steps, she balled up her left fist and hit her right at the correct point just at the lower part of the back of her head--not hard enough to cause serious damage to her spine or hard enough to jiggle her brain around enough to cause a concussion, but hard enough to knock her out. Watching her in a split-second begin to go loose and unconscious, she snapped her arms out and caught her.

"I'm not gonna envy the headache you'll have when you wake up," Morgan whispered to her unconscious capture. "For now, sleep peacefully...and dream that you're swimming in a million gallons of ice cream."

To ensure that Colleen wouldn't be waking up on her ride back to her safehouse, Morgan retrieved a needle from her car filled with a special, safe sedative she had on-hand just in case.

A little over an hour passed after the job had started, and Morgan was safely back at her safehouse about 7 miles away, sneaking her up to the third floor of this old apartment building she'd discovered an easy access point to. Carrying Colleen up into the room, now she was sitting at her workdesk she'd brought to this place, having turned on--and in the midst of examining--Colleen's laptop. The password was a little bit of a toughie to crack, but she'd done the job she needed to.

Speaking of, the blonde was sat carefully upon the bed nearby. Thank God that she'd taken some time to get the bedsheets cleaned recently. She had her handcuffed from each wrist to the bedframe behind her, for fear of her wanting to make a break for it (obviously) when she woke. The sedative should be wearing off at any point now...

Morgan had clad herself in a fluffy, white bathrobe tied around her waist and a pair of violet-colored panties, black leggings hugging her lower limbs as she looked over to the bed, waiting for the drug to fade and for Colleen's consciousness to regain itself. She was going to have a lot of explaining to do...

God damn, her head was pounding. Her tongue felt thick and sluggish and her mouth was dry. She wanted water, and badly, but she didn’t open her eyes right away, afraid of the light she could tell existed on the other side of her eyelids. It felt like a hangover, but she couldn’t remember going out the night before. Her shoulders complained, and Colleen groaned as she tried to pull in her arms… which stopped short when something metallic and snug brought her up short.

Colleen looked up at her left wrist and gawked at the cuff. She gave her arm a jerk, and then pulled against the cuffs, but she wasn’t going to be slipping her hands out of them any time soon. Confusion came first, followed by panic. Why the fuck was she handcuffed to her bed? The sense of confused displacement deepened as she realized she was not cuffed to her own bed. She was cuffed to someone else’s bed. There was no way she had gotten drunk enough to come home with someone and let them cuff her to their bed.

Frantic, her attention turned to the room at large, and then she stilled.

Colleen blinked a couple of times, and then groaned as she let her head fall back.

Crazy woman with a gun. She was in a fluffy bathrobe now instead of a silver suit, and she didn’t seem to have a gun. How had she gotten Colleen to… well… where ever they were. An apartment, maybe? She ran through a bunch of images in her head, piecing back together the day’s events. She had been so willing to believe it had been a dream. Crazy Lady over there had hit her in the back of the head, that was the last thing she remembered.

She didn’t have room in her head for everything. Fear and panic had her heart beat screaming at a pace that couldn’t have been healthy, but the logical half of her brain was working hard to do damage control. She was a hostage. The woman insisted she didn’t plan on killing her… but plans could change… but she wasn’t going to think about that, because if she thought about that she might just go crazy herself.

Alright, stop thinking. Thinking was bad, it just started her down an endless spiral of worse and worse possibilities.

“Where am I?” she blurted, albeit quietly. That helped, it focused her thoughts a bit. “Who are you, anyway? What do you even want? I just a hacker for higher, I work as a white hat most of the time… I don’t have anything useful to you…” wait, no… that could be bad, right? If she wasn’t useful she might… Shut-up, brain!

Colleen took a deep breath, restored some semblance of calm, and then sighed. “I need some water.”

"Whoa, whoa there bronco!" Morgan said with a grin as she shifted her seat closer to the bed, seeing that Colleen was slowly, but surely coming back to the land of the living. "I'm not gonna lie to you, you're at my place. ONE of them, anyhow." She smiled as she got up, going over to the nearby minifridge as she listened to the whole of Colleen's frantic fracas.

"Sadly, I can't let you know every little conceivable detail of my life's story, as if I revealed my entire identity and who I work for, we could both be in some serious trouble," she said with a sigh as her tush swung from one side to the other whilst she retrieved a few things for the young woman. "What you can know is that you can call me Morgan. I'm the gal with the gun."

Wheeling around and looking down at Colleen, she not only had in her hands a bottle of water, but also a half-pint carton of chocolate ice cream. "I got you a few things! I know your throat's gonna be dry and your stomach's gonna want something, but before I take off those cuffs, you've got to do a few things for me. First, you have to promise to not try to run the first moment you're free. Because when I have you loose...the safest place you can be, right now, is here."

She smiled a little more widely now. "And you wanna know why...?"

"Yeah, I remember the gun," Coly mumbled while her eyes darted around looking for that very object. She didn't notice it anywhere, and her heart beat slowed a bit with that realization. Her rational mind understood that it was just put away somewhere, and that it was still a threat to her wellbeing. But, not seeing it made it easier to not think about being shot by it.

Her attention came back to Morgan in time for her to witness the extra sway the woman walked with. Even beneath the fluffy bathrobe anyone could see that she had a delectable ass.

What upset Colleen was that she was noticing that fact about her kidnapper while she was handcuffed to said kidnapper' s bed. But, then said kidnapper turned around with a bottle of water and chocolate ice cream and Colleen's stomach growled. She hadn't even realized she was hungry until she saw it.

"You want me to promise?" Colleen asked carefully. She could just outright lie, but while the woman with the gun was still around, she didn't see the point to trying anything stupid. "Alright, I promise."

"No, I need you to realize that with every decision...comes a consequence," Morgan began to explain. "You see, before when I broke into Shado's headquarters, you chose to make a few decisions. Some of them had good consequences; in taking an elevator ride with me after holding it open willingly, I didn't shoot you. I brought you here with me to save you from the life you were living. Shado's baaaaad news, sister."

Pointing to her laptop at a small slideshow of female killing machines wielding not only small-arms, but assault rifles, her smile dissipated and turned to one of serious disciplining. "The people you were feeding codes and intel to that I found on your phone, and some things that I've found on your laptop--by the way, your folder full of images of fluffy, cute kittens really made me smile--are a serious threat, and that leads me to the other kinds of consequences people in either sides of our particular coin can get themselves into..."

She sat down on the chair, placing the ice cream tub and bottle of water on the mattress before turning the chair, resting her arms on the top of the back-rest of it.

"...the bad consequences. You see, you made some stupid decisions, my friend. You chose NOT to give me your phone willingly at first, and the consequence of it was the threat of a gun in your side. You chose to come with me, and because of that, even though you have skills they wanted...that they NEEDED...Shado think that you're willingly giving intel on their operations going into the future to me."

She cocked an eyebrow up to illustrate her point.

"You chose to eventually give me your phone, on camera--yes, I left the one on the elevator alone, not to screw you, but so that Shado can see the blood on the floor. So they could see the dead man we were standing next to. To prove to a point that they have enemies. As a scare tactic. But that scare was not primarily intended for you. So now, you have another choice in front of you."

The smile appeared on her face again.

"You can't trust me fully yet, but you have to, because I have you here for one reason: I'm here to save your life while I do my work. I want to show you a life that you haven't experienced yet. A life where you help people instead of exploiting them. A life where you can put that money you've saved up so far traveling to new places, to seeing new faces, a life where you can save. Lives. And a life you can spend alongside me, where that seven-shooter you saw earlier won't be pointed at you, but at others for a change. The bad people."

Getting up off of her chair, she walked to bedside, grabbing both items and holding them out closer to her. "So what's it going to be, hun? Is it going to be trying to find a way back to the life you had..." she began to ask, holding up the bottle to represent it, "...or to the life you may find you'd want?" She held up the chocolate ice cream. "...o-oh sorry by the way. I'll have to get you a spoon, hehe."

“You kidnapped me to save me,” oh yeah, she was totally buying that line.

Morgan went on as if she hadn’t said a word. Not that it really mattered, Colleen was something of a captive audience. However, as she listened, she found herself gaping at the woman more than once. First the fluffy kittens comment made her blush. Why it was embarrassing in that moment was utterly beyond her, but it still left her shifting uncomfortably on the bed. Then, the news that the Shado thought she was working against them made her heart do a weird stuttering thing in her chest. Sure, she’d handed over her phone, but she’d been at gun point.

“That wasn’t a choice,” she began, but again, Morgan just went gave her look that flat out said that Colleen damn well understood appearances. Which she did, and the crazy lady was right. What it looked like was all that really mattered. And, they would see it the wat Morgan saw it. She had the choice to take a bullet, and instead she handed over information.

Fuck my life…

Colleen closed her eyes as Morgan finished her explanation and made herself take a slow breath. Okay, so she was kidnapped by a crazy lady with a silver body suit and a gun that wanted to save her from her dangerous life of crime… Yeah, no, that didn’t sound insane at all. Opening her eyes again, Colleen study the woman carefully. She seemed calm and level headed, despite the weirdness of everything around them. Colleen did work on contract for the mob, after all.

This entire situation could have been a lot worse.

She could be dead.

Dead would be worse than a little stiff and hand cuffed to a bed that belong to gorgeous red head.

“You’re right,” she admitted, “I don’t trust you at all.”

But, the woman’s logic was sound, no matter how much Colleen disliked it. If they really did think she was working for their rivals, or who ever Morgan worked for, then going home was not an option. Of course, that meant her family could be at risk. Unless Colleen disappeared, but then she’d never see her family again. Her mom would be crushed.

“I won’t try to run,” she muttered petulantly. It was uncomfortable how much she felt like a spoiled teen getting a lecture from a concerned teacher. “But, I do want that water first… Please,” she added as an afterthought. Being polite couldn’t hurt, even if it sounded weird. “And my shoulders are absolutely screaming, how long have I been like this?”

Morgan nodded at the comment about water, reaching down into the left-hand pocket of her robe and producing a small, silver key, apparently the key to the cuffs she was currently wearing 'round her wrists. "Now, when I free your wrists, Blondie, don't you try to rush off on me. I've been working out and I'm sure I'm just as fast as you are. You'll be out before you even have the chance to say 'oof!'" she forewarned her playfully before moving slightly onto the bed, first reaching for her right hand further away to unlock the cuff holding her arm up. Then she did the same with the other before standing again, holding out the bottle.

"Might as well put away the ice cream for now," she muttered, turning around and leaning down a little again, reaching out to place the ice cream back in the freezer before turning back to look at Colleen. "So...Colleen wasn't it? I saw that on your main contact on your phone," she thought aloud. "What do you like to be called? Collie? Olle? C? What's your poison?" She giggled. "No, no, not literal poison, that's just a dumb joke of mine."

“Oof,” Colleen muttered sarcastically in response to the woman’s warning. She wasn’t stupid enough to try and run. At least, not when Morgan was so close to her. She would, at the very least, wait until she had a good head start before she tried anything… if she tried anything… there was still the very real risk that crazy lady was serious and Colleen’s employers thought she was worth getting rid of.

I’m a small fry at best, she reasoned silently, they wouldn’t waist the effort to..

Her thoughts came to a screeching halt as the dark-haired woman leaned across Colleen’s chest to reach for her right wrist. She took her time unlocking the damn cuff. Time enough for the fresh scent of her skin and the soap she used to fill Colleen’s senses. The blonde’s cheeks warmed into a soft pink and she turned her attention up toward the ceiling while she waited. She didn’t feel like she could breathe again until Morgan had uncuffed her left hand and stood up again.

“Thank you,” she said as she took the bottle of water. The thought that there could be something in it came and went as Colleen opened it. If Morgan had wanted to kill her, it would have been a lot less labor intensive to have just shot her. What would be the point in kidnapping her and then poisoning her? Over half the bottle was gone by the time she recapped the bottle and set it down. It was only then that she realized her jacket was still on. Colleen shifted to swing her feet over the side of the bed and then started to shrug the coat off. The movements made a collection of tight and angry muscles across her back and shoulders spasm and complain, which left the little blonde groaning softly as she dropped her head.

“Coly,” she muttered her answer. For the moment, her arms were unwilling to move, and talking was about all she had left. “Or Collie, either way it still sounds like a breed of dog. You said your name is Morgan, right? Thanks for not shooting me.” Her words ended in a whimper as she forced her arms to work. Getting the jacket off was a blessing, the world was immediately cooler, but then she just flopped back on the bed and waited for the tight and angry muscles in her shoulders to stop screaming.

"Yes, that's my name," Morgan said, chuckling to herself as it seemed like the young woman took a bit of a defeatist attitude, enjoying her suffering. As harsh as it sounded? Good. She fully chose the life she had before and now being out of it? It was going to be rough to get used to. But at least she was now here, and had time to run her mind over things and consider options of what she could do next, now that her life was going to change.

"You're welcome! I'd shoot a priceless painting in a museum as I would shoot you, you're too gorgeous to spoil with blood," she said. "...aw, c'mon, I'm kidding. That's just a joke."

Sighing and realizing she should just calm down, she turned the chair around so she could lean her back against the back end and cross one leg over the other. "Well then, tell me, cutie...what information were you given on the group's next moves, hm? At least, since we're trying to let things simmer down a little bit."

Too gorgeous to spoil with blood. Okay, it was a strange way to compliment someone, but at least it sounded like a compliment. Maybe that was just how the brain of kidnapper-assassin-type worked? Colleen's brow furrowed as she turned that thought over in her mind. What if Morgan decided that she looked good in red? ... Not that it mattered exactly if Morgan liked how she looked in anything, but if covered in blood was an attractive state of being, then maybe it was good if red was not Morgan's colored?

Her strange line of thought was interrupted by Morgan sighing deeply, and then asking one of those questions that one simply did not answer.

Colleen opened one eye to give the other woman a narrow look. She was trying to decide if the aspect of being tortured was a realistic possibility. Morgan seemed relaxed, but her eyes were keen, and sharp, and didn't seem to mist the tiniest detail as the blonde slowly forced herself to sit back up. "Are you seriously asking me that? A second ago you were warning me about how my bosses might kill me on the grounds of I might have said something and now you have questions?" Collie chuckled as she shook her head, and then regretted the sound as it seemed to make her temples throb painfully. Whether it was stress or shock, she wasn't sure yet, but her head was starting to hurt worse than her shoulders.

"Next you're going to try to sell me some bit about how it's not about the information and you totally won't just kill me as soon as you find out what you want to know." Ignoring what felt like a slowly building migraine, Colleen smirked at the other woman. The bravado of it made her feel safe, and confident, and she needed to feel confident to sound confident. "Nope, not buying."

"Ahh, you're catching onto the game! My turn," Morgan said with a sly smile. She held a hand up for a second while the other went to the zipper at the front of her skintight outfit, gently pulling down the zipper a little to expose a bit of cleavage before her free hand dove down into the fabric. After dabbling a little with trying to find that one hidden pocket on the inside of her catsuit-like attire, she eventually brightened up and produced, from inside it, a familiar-looking device:

Colleen's phone.

"You didn't even need to tell me anything. I have all the information I might ever need right here," she said before standing up, her fingers starting to dart from button to button, going from page to page. "Bank account information on the Shado suits behind the scenes giving you paychecks before they cancel out their connection to you, contacts from within the organization, documents sent to your phone from them...everything." She then looked up from the phone, placing a foot up on the mattress next to Colleen and leaning down slightly, glaring down at her a little bit more intensely and seriously than before.

"I'd made you a promise that I wasn't going to shoot you, but that doesn't mean I'm just gonna let you go, either. If you don't give me any information on their next shindig, I can promise you right here and now, I can make what happens next more fun, yet more humiliating than you can possibly imagine. So, you have another choice ahead of you kiddo. You can talk, or perhaps I may have to make another executive decision."

In the span of maybe two minutes the little blonde forgot about that migraine and the ache in her back and shoulders. First it was because she was trying very hard to not look directly at the exposed cleavage of the crazy lady in the silver catsuit. On the crazy-hot matrix, the woman scored pretty high and both counts, but she was also currently Colleen's kidnapper and potential future murderer. How the hell was she at all interested in the woman's cleavage? It was absolutely insane, even if she was in a state of shock. Then Morgan held up her phone and Colleen's heart and jaw both dropped. Her heart fell all over itself before settling into a panicked pace that made her ears ring.

She's bluffing, Colleen told herself as she leaned back and away from the woman. If she'd gotten into her phone and dug all around her bank information and messages, then she should already know, right? The job was in there, encrypted with everything else. If she'd broken the encryption, then she already had all the answers she needed. If that was true, then there had to be some other reason for keeping the blonde alive, and despite the compliments, she didn't believe it was her good looks. For fun, maybe? But, that seemed like such a huge waste of time for what she assumed was a professional.

Colleen wasn't a fighter, not really. She'd taken some self defence courses, but she didn't think that was going to save her from the gun-wielding woman with wild eyes. So, what then? What was it really about? What information did she need that wasn't already in that phone? The blonde had no idea where to even begin to find out.

"If you've been through everything on that phone," Colleen began carefully, not intent on giving the woman a reason to do anything beyond threaten her, "then you know everything I know. So, either you are lying or you're toying with me. Which is it?"

Thank Christ the gun was still in its holster, so it wasn't that tense of a situation, but it certainly had a bit of an...air about it. Colleen, at least from what Morgan was observing, was really being rather feisty, and she liked that about her. She didn't like it when her "catches" didn't put up that much of a fight. Being able to convince her to have some fun was going to be fun in its own right.

"If I've been through everything on your phone, then I know everything--except one thing!" she repeated, bringing up the small addition at the end, holding up a finger and wagging it around with a sly grin before booping a few buttons to get to a certain screen of the phone. She'd been through the financial information, the accounts, the plans, the intel she was given--or at least privvy to--but there was one...small...iota of information that was making her curious.

Whipping it around and holding it out to Colleen for her to see, it was set on a particular contact of her phone, smiling slyly and winking before asking, "Tell me...who exactly is this...'Jenny', hm? ...that wouldn't happen to have been that one chick I knocked out in the foyer, was it?"

It was a stupid time to feel annoyed that the woman had actually gotten passed the security on her phone but... God Damnit! ... it was matter of pride and professionalism. Just watching her beep-boop her way around what should have been a little lock-box of unbreakable fortitude was making Coly turn red in the face with embarrassed anger. For a moment there, she actually considered the mad idea of shouting at the woman to put the damn phone down and stop touching it. She really might have done it, too, had the woman not stolen the wind from her sails by asking about... Jenny?

"Jenny?" she asked in disbelief, anger shifting to something more like exasperation, all of which were doing a great job of muddling the terror she really should have been more focused on - she was a kidnap victim, after all. "Yeah, she works the front desk. What do you want with her?" Really, what the hell? Agitated, Coly pushed the mass of copper-blonde curls away from her face by running her hands through it a few times as if getting her hair under control would get the situation equally under her control. Jen was great. She was a fun fuck-buddy, even something of a friend to Coly, but the woman was just a glorified secretary.

"I don't know what you think you can learn from her, but she's the bottom of the totem pole," Coly hesitated, not entirely understanding just what the sly smile the other woman wore actually meant. "I mean it, I have more security clearance than she does, and I'm barely even attached to them..." Her voice trailed off again as a more clear and coherent thought struck her. It seemed insane, but the entire situation was starting to feel like a bad LSD trip of madness. Was the crazy lady in the catsuit asking about her relationship with Jenny? Despite herself, Colleen laughed. The sound was a little hysterical, but that seemed fitting when measured against the emotional rollercoaster she was riding.

"Are you serious? You want to know who Jenny is? Wow," Coly sighed, rubbed her face with her hands in a vain effort to clear her thoughts. She took a long deep breath, and then let it out in a rush before looking up at Morgan again. "Not my girlfriend, despite my best efforts."

Back
Top Bottom