Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any SMG9000 Female Thread (Fandom Universes Added)

SMG9000

Star
Hello,

My name is SMG9000. I’ve been off and on this site for a while now. I have a fair bit of experience. I’m not a grammar nazi and don’t expect you to have perfect grammar and spelling, just give me enough to work with. I can play as any gender.

I’m a bi switch that leans to playing a sub. I enjoy all manners of rps from hot romantic pairings to deprived kinky non-con scenes. Just ask and I may be willing to try it.

I'm really craving slice of life romance so if you are up for that pm me.

Biggest Kinks

Furry (Both Anthro and Nekos)
Non-human (Elves, half-elf)
Fantasy, Modern, and Modern/Urban Fantasy settings
Bondage
Romance
Group Play

Fandom
I prefer to operate in the Fandom's universe with OCs not playing Canon characters
DC Comic Universe
Star Wars (Legends)
Harry Potter
The Cosmere (Never RPed in Sanderson's Cosmere but think it could be fun)
Cyberpunk/Shadowrun

Plots

High Society *Craving
I am craving playing something in a high society. Whether it is Modern with wealthy old money or something historic/fantasy with Lords and Ladies.

It is a Poly life
this would have two main characters and a large cast of sexual and non-sexual side character, Slice of life, modern setting

The idea would it be a romance story between MC and YC. We are a loving and affectionate young couple (18+ but I was thinking 20-25) however they are also poly and don't mind sharing each other with others. We would have a lovely cast of side characters that are lovers, mono friends, family (no incest thought) and co-worker as we explore their lives. There would be MxF FxF maybe some MxM scenes as well as combos of group play. However there will also be non sexual scenes of them dating, doing game nights, and all sorts of fun slice of life stuff.

Star Wars: Casualties of War
It would be OC/OC set in the KOTOR era. And can be F/F or M/F.

Our character have been younglings together and when we became Padawans, we became padawans to the same master. Always competing with eachother, pushing eachother, and helping eachother. We are as close as siblings.

When the Mandalorian wars start we went to battle together under the guidance as our Master. Unfortunately our Master is slain and we have taken this lost hard. One of us ends up falling and joins Revan. While the other stays with the Jedi order becoming a Knight. When the Jedi Civil war start we find ourselves on opposite sides.

Now this plot has a few different starting point, it can be during the civil war with them fighting multiple battles across the galaxy or it can start at their final battle where the Jedi is injured by the Sith and the Sith is unable to finish them off forces to help their injured friend to a ship and off a war torn planet. The two of them abandoning their fight and going to hiding in the galaxy. I do think this plot works better with an F/F pair but M/F works too.

Band on the Run
This would involve multiple characters, my guess 3-4 up to 5

We are a small group of friends form a small town. After enduring high school we have decided to go on a road trip and take our dreams with us. We bought a tour bus and now deciding to use to to travel across the country as well as put our musical talents to the test. Some of us are running from abuse and heartbreak., others Running to dreams and Fame. It all starts with us boarding our bus.

I am thinking this might end up with some poly themes of the group of friends dating eachother. I was thinking M/F/F or NB/F/F or even M/NB/F/F.

Idol promises (fxf)
Our characters were part of a japanese style idol group as kids. We sang and dance. We were best friends and as close as sisters. A tragedy happened when we were teens and MC went on occursion to the west while YC stayed in Japan and became a big star. Now Mc is coming back to Japan and reconnectibg the friendship.

The Strange Curse * CRAVING
Based of Koroko Contract

We are a group of four close friends going to highschool. The friends are broken down in four archtypes: The Princess, the Tomgirl, the Femboy, the Jock. I am thinking thd Tomgirl and Femboy are twins but that is optional. During the school year a strange curse is put on them. The friend swap bodies with eachother, but they have no control of when or who they swap with. The friends need to learn what is happening while getting use to their ne condition.

A Party of Two
(Fantasy, Adventure)
Our characters are adventures traveling and exploring the world. We gain riches, fight monsters, explore dungeons and much more. We protect eachother and make and excellent team.

Slaves to Hell
(Hardcore, Fantasy, Non-Con)
Our characters are newly aquired slaves captured and brought to the a layer in the nine hells. There we are sold off to a demon lord to use as he feels fit.

Slice of unlife
(Vampires, Modern)
MC is a young kind nurse. YC is an ancient and powerful Vampire. MC is caught in supernatural battle and in an act of bravery she is mortally wounded. YC either taking pity or seeing an opportunity saves MC by turning her into a vampire

Furry love
(Furries, Modern)
Anthros, Furries, Nekos are often bullied or discriminated against. Our characters are young and in love, living together while active for social change.

Modern Detectives
(Modern Fantasy)
We are a pair of detectives, it is our job to investigate crimes in our city. The job gets difficult when we have to investigate magical crimes, crimes involving monsters and gods in addition to the normal drug, and sex crimes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom