Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Batman's search for Villainesses (Close Please)

batman4560

The God Damn Batman
IF you don't like any of these ideas but still want to write the character please message me and we can work something out anyway, I'm pretty flexible and don't ask for you to have a crazy amount of knowledge of the character. Original takes are very welcome!

WARNING: I do not write with pure submissive's. This does not include brats and girls with backbones that end up giving in. Switches and Doms have priority though.

Quick notes:
- I don't write pure slice of life stories. If you do that is fine, these bore me to no end please don't ask.
- Sorry I don't do MxM story lines. I have no issue writing with other male writers but don't do male on male stories.
- Yes, I would like to write, yes I do have ideas, no.. what is below are not my only plots. Yes I'm happy to change things on the list.
-That said I love to create brand new plots too, please give me your ideas too. I love making my partners happy.
- My plot to smut ratio changes depending on my partners and stories. at the lowest it is a 50/50 split.
-I love face claims and have a ton of them to inspire, They will be on the second post soon so please do take a look at them and see if something strikes your fancy.

Current face claim craving: lil batty

IMG_5221.png
Before I get to my Batman fandom stuff (It's expected right?) Let me give a small list of other things I'd like to write. Please note that for any anime I'd like to age all characters up to at least 18 and all anime settings are with original characters and not cannon characters at least as the main characters.

Spy x Spy

Detective x Black Widow

Pokemon

MetaBots

Power Rangers

Fairy Tail

One Piece

My Hero Academia

Year One

(Would also love a non white Selina for any of these if that's your thing)

This story requires writers to take multiple roles and takes place in the modern world.

Bruce Wayne has been gone for fourteen years and in that time crime has risen to a boiling point. Mobsters have a strangle hold on Gotham and the members of the G.C.P.D. are either on a mobsters payroll or too few in numbers to do anything to wrest control back to those who would better the city. At the top of the chain, the Mayor is working with a powerful figure to keep the poor in the city down while lining his own pockets.

One week after Bruce returned from Gotham a party is held as a way to say welcome home. Powerful figures from his past arrive to try and gain the influence his name can afford, others try to convince him to let them run his family company the way they have in his absence. Old friends from his childhood have changed, Harvey Dent is now running for D.A. and struggling to convince the citizens of the city that he can make any real change. Selina Kyle is just getting out of high school and starting College in the fall and Tommy Elliot is starting his first year as a Surgeon.

The entire city is looking to Bruce to see what it is he'll do after his return to Gotham. Bruce in the mean time, with the help of Alfred, Lucius Fox and Dr. Tompkins plans take control of the city back from the corrupt and set Gotham straight, weather his help is wanted or not. Weeks after the Batman debuts and word of his presence in the city spreads, reports start to spread of a thief dressed like a cat, a gang wearing red hoods robbing banks in the middle of the day, and mobsters arming up for war against each other and the mysterious Batman and all the while others are taking inspiration from the Batman and becoming a new kind of criminal with Gotham serving as ground Zero..

This is a very open world idea, any partner is allowed to and welcome to play any character they think might fit in the world or want to tell a story about to allow for a seemingly endless amount of plays. This could be long or short term, episodic in nature or anything in between. Characters and over all story are up for discussion but it might be fun to just settle on a starting point and seeing where things naturally take us.

Duality

I've always been enamored with the idea of how people are different when they think they aren't being watched or in this case, when they can hide who they are in some way. What I'm looking for is someone to write Selina Kyle/Catwoman opposite my Bruce Wayne/Batman. Bruce quickly falling for Selina and at the same time running into the Catwoman for the first time. In their first scuffle, Catwoman would leave the Bat with a visible mark after a rough session of lust that Selina instantly recognizes. She can see the conflict in his face, he thinks he cheated and didn't exactly mean to. Does she stay attracted to him despite this? Does the fact that he's irresistably attracted to both sides of you make him disloyal? or extremely loyal? Would revealing she is the same be a dream come true or a disappointment? He would be unsure if he could really live without either Selina or Catwoman but not want either of them to change, and afraid to to tell one about the other, even though she knows the truth.

There are a lot of ways this could go over all but I want someone who wants to explore that prompt with lots of story and a fair bit of smut mixed in. For some reason the image below is what inspired the idea, that and talking to a new friend. So if you're reading this and are interested please contact me for more information.

tumblr_oz68nlb6jS1ueikqoo1_1280.jpg

Steampunk​

I don't have a real plot for this, put I saw the image below and would love to do a steam punk story, maybe a Gotham in the sky similar to Rapture in Bioshock2 and have Catwoman as a Skypirate? If you're interested in that or something similar please message me.

1716ce3a2f9c1d2c5b3114b0725a97f6127291b0_hq.jpg

Blonde?​

I know some people prefer a blonde Selina and if you do, someone posted this image on a thread here. (If it was you tell me and I'll give you credit) I thought it might inspire something.
tumblr_pcgyn46Gkh1tlo7gmo1_500.jpg

I'd also love to do something with original characters, Mob Queen? Spy? Brand new supervillainess I love em all, so please bring your ideas to me! The least I can do is say no right?

I'm just gonna put some random face claims in spoilers below, if someone wants to do something with them please shoot me a message.

A8r5OGK.jpg

49DFJWm.jpg

lRO95Dn.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom