Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Neighbors ( Cylina997 and Johnn)

Johnn

Super-Earth
Kevin was sure it was going to be a very long and boring summer. The young girl and her family that had lived behind him for years moved out of state a month ago. There was little else for him to look at in the neighborhood but a few neighbor wives that laid out to sun in their back yards from time to time. He was a normal teenage boy with hormones running crazy through his body. He had a telescope he got for christmas two years ago and he loved to snoop on people with it.

A week later he was riding his bike through the neighborhood and saw a moving truck in front of the house behind his. He rode over and sat on his back watching to see who was moving in. To his surprise and joy, they had a teenage daughter that looked to be his same age. He could only hope she got the same bedroom the last girl had. He could hardly wait till later when it got dark to see if she was as lazy about closing her blinds as jenny was. He had many wonderful hours of watching her run around her room in nothing or almost nothing almost every night.

He was shy and didn't have it in him to go over to say hello and meet her. But he hoped to get to know her very well soon. The day drug on as he did his chores and took out trash and swept out the garage. But once the sun set and the street lights came on, he excused himself from the dinner table and went up to his room. He did not turn his lights on. He knew his room well in the dark. He walked to his window and opened the curtain a little. To his surprise there was a light in the upstairs window in that same bedroom. He lined up his telescope and pulled a chair over sitting down as he brought the window into focus. It took a few minutes for his eyes to adjust to the distance and light but once he got the room in focus he was happy to see the curtains were open and the blinds as well. On the bed were boxes and other things that looked like they were being put away. He still couldn't tell if it was the girl or not till she stepped up to her bed with her back to him.

Cylian997

Digital Pimp
Sarah was not that much of a fan of the most recent move by her family. Her parents were in a messy divorce and now her posh city life with a bountiful night life had been replaced by trees, bugs and vast empty streets. Even though she was given the choice to go with her father he declined and left his daughter to a fate worse than death; absolute boredom. This was of course thanks to her father's new girl friend. Sarah hated that bitch because now no more parties, no more make out sessions with JT, just trees. To say that Sarah was upset was the understatement of the year.

It took her mother a week to pack up, with tearful goodbyes to her friend there was now a 10+ hour long car ride to the Middle of Nowhere USA. Sarah remained quiet as she explored the pictures of her old life with a sweet yet painful longing. The farther they went the more alien everything looked. What went from a mini mall every thirty minutes, it was now one every hour. They eventually reached it, Middle of Nowhere USA.

The pair shared a very quiet dinner, no matter how much her mother tried, Sarah did not open up about anything. She eventually went to her room where Kevin was able to get a better look at her. Her long, natural auburn hair shined against the lights in her room. Her hair looked to be made more of silk than of hair, it was evident in how smoothly it moved as she twisted too in fro. She currently wore a pair of jean shorts that snuggly hugged against her behind, it made it seem much more full but it wasn't a trick by her jeans. Her supple and thick thighs were gently squeezed by her long socks. As she turned around her silvery blue eyes pierced through the darkness and illuminated the night better than any light could. Best of all, her loose fitting top allowed Kevin a glimpse into her cleavage. Sarah was far to busy hanging posters up as she put away her things, the sadness evident on her face as she continued.

Johnn

Super-Earth
He sighed as she moved about, lost in the beauty of this new young woman living behind him. "My god she as the most perfect ass." he mumbled as he fiddled with the focus on his telescope. She was wearing the tightest and shortest jeans shorts he had ever seen. He could tell she wasn't from around here. She was busy putting up posters in her room and putting her things away. But there wasn't any happiness in her movements that he could see.

It wasn't till she turned and stared out the window toward his room into the darkness, that he saw her lovely eyes. She had the lightest blue eyes he had ever seen. She was more than beautiful she was a goddess. But her eyes told him the whole story. She was not happy to be here at all. Was it anger he saw or just down right sadness. He remembered when they first moved here years ago. He had to give up all his old friends and make new ones here. Which he really hadn't done much of as of yet. But he kept watching her wondering if he should go over tomorrow and say hello and ask her name.

He sat back watching with his naked eye as she moved around her room. This time peeking into someones room seemed different. But when he say her move away from the window he leaned in again and looked through his scope once more.

Cylian997

Digital Pimp
Sarah was oblivious to the world, her movements were like a robot. Entirely automated. She continued to put posters until she just stopped and stared at the wall. She remained there, sadly, unable to move as she cleaned her eyes from tears. Her soul unable to remain quiet any longer. She fell down to her knees and pressed her head against the wall as her hair fell down and rested gently against her like a blanket.

"I already hate it here." Sarah mumbled to herself, she didn't want to cause a situation with her mother. She only had to try her best tomorrow, that was what her jerk of a father always told her when she was sad. She turned around and Kevin saw her puffy eyes as the cool blue of her eyes was contrasted by the angry red of her tears. Sarah continued to move things around until she no longer had the energy to do so, or the will. She honestly could not tell at this moment. Sarah leaned outside her window and stared up at the sky, it gave Kevin another great view of her body.

Her breasts were a bit larger than her frame let on, Kevin was able to see from his top down view that her breasts were large enough to hide her tummy. What came next was her waist. Still, the view down her shirt, where he can take a peek at a frilly purple bra that pressed her breasts together was a sight to behold. She took in slow deep breaths as she slowly calmed down from her crying and gave a weak smile.

"At least the stars are nice to see." She stated to herself as she turned off the light and went to bed.

Johnn

Super-Earth
Kevin watched as she moved around and finally figured out she was sad to be here. It hurt him a bit to watch her but she was so pretty, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. When she came to the window and leaned out he zoomed in on her and saw the prettiest lacy kind of purple bra he had ever seen. It seemed to be trying to push her tits right up and out of her blouse. Her boobs weren't huge round globes which he was glad cause he didn't like enormous tits. But she was small and they were bigger than you might expect on a girl her size. The rest of her body he could see was well formed. Her waist was tiny and her hips round. he had already seen her butt and loved it. Maybe some day he would get to see her naked.

He saw her lips move as she stared up into the night sky. then she got up and turned off her light and he couldn't see anything else. he closed his curtain and went to play video games before falling asleep on his bed.

he rose the next morning and went to his window and looked over toward her house. her curtain was still open but he couldn't see any movement yet. he went downstairs and said goodmoring to his mom who had breakfast ready for him. His mom was the best. She loved him and he loved her right back. She was also gorgeous or at least she was the prettiest mom in the whole school district. he hate breakfast as his mom told him he should go over and meet the new neighbors today. "they have a daughter about your age I hear. You might want to go over and meet her she might be in some of your classes you know?" He nodded as he blushed at his moms words. But that was just what he intended to do.

After breakfast he put on a nice pair of shorts and his favorite blue polo shirt and his blue sketchers. he walked around the end of the block and up to her front door. He looked in the window but didn't see anyone moving around. he hoped he wasn't too early as he pushed the door bell and waited for someone to come to the door.

Cylian997

Digital Pimp
Sarah's mornings always started early. She had a routine and she fully intended to follow it. Her mornings started with some stretching and yoga. Sarah and her mother were always very active and this was no exception. She made sure to limber herself up before some simple calisthenics, Sarah did have a notorious sweet tooth. The young girl would be a balloon if allowed to do so.

6:45. It was time for her morning shower. The girl hadn't had the chance to take care of her hair lately, tonight she would have to care for it. She cleaned up, shaved and used lotion to ensure her skin was shiny and healthy. She stared in the mirror and practice a smile.

That grin was too cheeky. That smile was too fake. This put was too over the top. She couldn't quite get a good face on. Maybe some make up might help? Some red lipstick, eyeliner... and still the same. Her mind wasn't really on the day still. Everything felt so fake. Sarah decided to quit as she braided her hair.

With her underwear on; a red form fitting teeshirt and black jeans were put on with some converse sneakers. It was time to greet the day.

7:20. Sarah's mother knew her child was having a rough time. Sarah was greeted by French toast and bacon, her favorite. Sarah gave a warm smile. Yeah, that was the smile she needed.

"I know things are a little tough sweetie but thing will be a better place for us. I assure you." Before Sarah could open her mouth the door bell was rung. Sarah went and opened the door.

"Hey, can I help you?" Her voice had the sweet sound of a bird; almost as if she sings.

Johnn

Super-Earth
Kevin was about to turn and leave as he was loosing his nerve. But then the door swung open and there she stood, the same girl he saw last night. Only much closer and much more beautiful than he could ever have imagined. She wore the tightest fitting top that made her round full breasts seem to jump out at him and a nice form fitting pair of black jeans that showed every curve she possessed. She smiled ..."Hey, can I help you?" He swallowed as his eyes left her legs and came back to her face.

"Good morning, I'm Kevin and....ah...I...I um well I live behind you and I thought I would come over and welcome you to the neighborhood. I thought if you wanted i could show you around. The school is just a few blocks away and so ahhh. " His voice trailed off as he got lost in her gorgeous eyes. he shoved his hands in his pockets as most boys do not know what to do with them. "so if you want um, you know I just live behind ya so let me know." He felt like running away he was doing such a horrible job trying to welcome a girl he wanted to grab and hug she was so pretty.

Cylian997

Digital Pimp
"Well hi Kevin. My name is Sarah and I guess so. That's my mom Jenna. I have no idea what I am doing here and... yeah. I guess I would need directions. " The young lady had a certain nonchalant swagger about her. She was still quite relaxed, it was obvious that she has a certain level of social skills.

Sarah though seemed hopeless as she already imagined her mother plotting behind her. And she was right, Kevin saw her mother eyeball the entire situation.

"And behind me? You must have been the guy spying on me." Sarah remained stone faced for about six seconds as she suddenly started to laugh. It was a haunting laugh for all the right reasons; her cheeks bursted with color, there was a joyful cadence to her laugh. "I'm kidding. You look like to much of a nice kid for that. I guess we should go?"

And with that Sarah stepped ahead, she was determined to have a good day.

Much like Sarah, Jenna is a mature red headed beauty. She was robust and statuesque with a mischievous grin. She looked as if she was ready to jump in. Jenna waved to Kevin as she continued to unpack.

Johnn

Super-Earth
Kevin was shocked when she mentioned that he must be the guy spying on her. He began to turn and look to see if there was a way to escape the porch in a hurry. Her mom was even looking at him. Then Sarah began to laugh "I'm kidding. You look like to much of a nice kid for that. I guess we should go?" He blushed a bright red as she stepped out the door and said they should go. Kevin looked back as her mom waved to them as they walked off the porch and down the sidewalk.

" wow you had me worried there for a second. I..I don't spy, my mom noticed you guys moving in and told me to come say hello and welcome you. You should meet my mom she is the best." he led her down the street to the one leading to the high school. He stopped at the corner and pointed to his house. " I live there and it takes me about 12 minutes to walk to school from there. So maybe we can walk to school together when summer is over."

They walked along as he told her about his neighborhood. Who the bullies were and the weirdos and the bad guys to avoid. He wasn't sure why he felt he needed to talk so much but, he felt he owed it to her to give her a heads up. "So what was your old school like? Were you from the city?" They walked to the stadium where the football field was and the track around it. he sat down on one of the bleachers and smiled up at her. " Do you play any sports? I play football and run track and really love soccer. It would be so cool if you played soccer, so we could practice together."

They walked around the campus and then back past the stadium. He pointed to a door at the back of the stadium and pushed it open waving for her to follow him. He waited for her to join him under the stands and then closed the door. "I come here after games to collect money. People in the stands drop all kinds of change and some bills during games. I found almost twenty bucks under here one day. He had been looking the other way when he turned to look at her but she was standing right behind him and he bumped right into her chest first. He put his hands up to stop her from falling backwards. He grabbed her arms and pulled her to him to steady her. They touched again and he blushed as he held onto her maybe a beat or two too long. "Sorry Sarah I didn't mean to do that."
He looked down into those beautiful eyes as his heart began to beat like a drum in his ears.

Cylian997

Digital Pimp
Sarah's mom waved goodbye as the pair walked along, Sarah took the time to enjoy the walk at least. And even if he was a bit nerdy, he was generally nice. Maybe this might not be so bad after all. Won't change the fact that the pizza might be terrible, but that was neither here nor there. "That isn't so bad. I guess jogging in the morning would be nicer without all the pervs glaring at me while I jog." Sarah made a quick mention as he showed off his house.

"You must be pretty nervous. Relax will you?" Sarah gave him a coy little grin as they continued along. It was nice to know who to avoid. Her old friends from back home would have done something mean as some kind of prank. "My old school? It was a total warzone. The nerds were trying to one up the jocks, the jocks were busy pranking the nerds, the anime kids were all in their own corner while the sassy bitches were well, being sassy. And yeah I was, it took my mom and I about 8 hours to get here. It was the worst, I was so pissed off because I felt like I kind of lost everything I knew. But we will see, you always have to try your best everyday." She lowered her head as she gave a small smile, even if her father still annoyed her his words were still important. This was the most relaxed Sarah has been this entire time and as much as she hated being here already, she at least enjoyed the conversation. All things considered, it was nice to have a chat with someone who was rather chill.

"I don't play too many sports. I do like gymnastics but I filled out a little too much to continue. So I just keep myself healthy with what I learned. I enjoy sweet things way too much. If I had my way, you might have to roll me down the street." She chuckled to herself, the thought of her being that big and literally being rolled down the street was funny to her. "I dated a football player, we all called him JT. He really tried to get me into football. I never really got into it. I do enjoy me some track. Soccer? I honestly never tried it so I wouldn't know what to say about it. And maybe, but one step at a time." She flashed a smile as they continued along.

"So this is what you do when you are so bored that even watching paint dry is a boring idea. Collect money. But that's better than panhandling I guess." As he turned into her and pressed against her, he got a chance at a small feel. Her breasts felt like putty, his fingers almost sank into them with how soft they were. He also noticed that this close she wore a floral perfume. It accentuated her natural beauty. As he apologized she fixed her shirt for a moment and seemed to be rather upset. She wasn't too upset, mistakes happen and she didn't think he was being malicious but, she just felt rather playful.

"If that is your move for trying to hit on me, it is pretty lame to bring me under some dirty bleachers where god knows what has fallen down on the floor. But If you plan to something, be a man about it. Be bold. Life is too short. It would have been way more romantic if you tried something like this." Sarah walked over, Kevin could see that her natural sway was a little more exaggerated as she wrapped her arms around his neck and only stared into his eyes. She allowed his moment to pass as her smell continued to fill his nose and the heat from her chest only grew warmer. She was close enough to where Kevin could feel her hear beat.

"Because you see, nothing is sexier than a guy willing to take stupid risks to make a girl laugh." And with that she placed a gentle kiss on his cheek and turned away. "But I need to go to the office and get my schedule. Thanks for showing me around." With that she disappeared.

Last edited:

Johnn

Super-Earth
"No..no I..I wasn't putting a move on ya, I was just showing you some of the dumb shit I do for fun." He watched her move toward him as she talked her hips swaying her eyes lit up with mischief. She reached up wrapping her arms around his neck. Her eyes met his and he could smell her breath and feel it on his face. Her scent was sweet like a flower and it made him shiver just to be this close to her. Her chest pushed into his as there was no way she could be this close without her breasts touching him. "Because you see, nothing is sexier than a guy willing to take stupid risks to make a girl laugh."

Then he felt her kiss his cheek so softly it almost felt like the wind. Her lips were so soft and felt so good he got goose bumps all over his skin. Then she turned and left her his swaying like the wind as she said she was going to get her schedule for school. Like a dummy he just stood there as she went out the door and he could see her walking back toward the school, her soft round butt swaying back and forth. He thought about what he should done when she kissed his cheek. But he stood there like a dummy and let her walk away. He bolted for the door and ran after her. "Hey wait up I haven't picked up my schedule yet either. I don't know if they have them ready just yet. there is still 3 weeks till school." He caught up to her his face still blushing from her kiss. "Hey there.. I ah like walking with you. Umm Sarah I think your beautiful. I just get tongue tied around girls and always have. But your not like the other girls around here at all."

they went to the office and both got their schedules and found out they had three classes together. "Way cool we start the day together and end the day in the same class. We even have gym class at the same time. I really hope you like it here. I will introduce you to some really cool kids that go to school here." they walked together back to her house as he walked her up to her porch. Her mom was at the door waiting for them as they walked up. "Oh Hey Mrs. ahh Ms. Jenna, we got our schedules for this school year." He waited for her to invite him in cause it wasn't good manners to just walk into someones home. Especially if you just met them. "I'd love to see your room if you have time." He saw the boxes sitting around the house. "if you want i can help you unpack, I really got nothing going on at home. maybe I should call my mom and make sure she doesn't need me to do something for her." He pulled out his cell and called her and hung up after just a few seconds. "No she's cool with me staying if I can be of any help."

Cylian997

Digital Pimp
This was not what Sarah expected when she came here. To be honest she expected to still sulk for at least another three weeks. But seeing Kevin in his own cute but awkward way just act so... normal was refreshing. If there was one thing Sarah does actually look forward too, it was meeting new people. The people from the city were all judgmental asses who didn't like you unless you fit them and their ideals. What if she wanted something different? Maybe that was a good thing about this after all. She didn't need to pretend anymore. She didn't need to act like she cared about the newest drama with some rapper. She didn't need to care bout her friends stupid sweet sixteen party. This was rather liberating.

She was actually a little surprised with herself. She didn't think she would reveal something so personal to her so easily. But that was, again, something that was so nice about this place. She can be herself, truly and honestly and people will just accept her. Maybe she laid it a little much for him. He looked so shocked that he couldn't react. Maybe he will try again at a later-

"Hey wait up I haven't picked up my schedule yet either. I don't know if they have them ready just yet. there is still 3 weeks till school." He caught up to her his face still blushing from her kiss. "Hey there.. I ah like walking with you. Umm Sarah I think your beautiful. I just get tongue tied around girls and always have. But your not like the other girls around here at all." Sarah's eyes opened a little widely as he spoke so honestly about her. Sure, she heard it tons of times before. Countless even, but something about this kind felt a little different. She blushed warmly and gave him a playful push as they continued on to pick up their schedules. It looks like she got a little tongue tied this time.

"I bet you must be looking forward to see me in gym shorts." She teased him rather openly, she wasn't expecting to get so comfortable with him already. But they continued hope.

"You don't need to try so hard Kevin. Jenna is just fine. And look at you Sarah. Making some friends after you pouted all the way here." It was a sight Kevin might not have experienced without this situation. Sarah was actually embarrassed, she hid her face but the furiousness of her blush was bad that even the skin around her arms looked red. Sarah hoped to keep that private. "Please Kevin come on in, we can sure use the help and I am sure Sarah won't mind." Jenna playfully nudges her daughter as she only runs upstairs. Her face was hidden the entire time.

Johnn

Super-Earth
He liked walking with her as he told her pretty much how he felt about her. But when she mentioned how he might look forward to seeing her in gym shorts. He went much brighter red. "Some of the girls in gym class wear really short shorts that fit very tight." It was then he realized he was saying a bit too much about his watching girls gym class. When they got to her home her mom was so sweet when he blundered her name and told him Jenna was fine with her. He also was shocked when she took him up on his offer to help her put things away.

Jenna told him about Sarah pouting the whole way to their new home. She was so embarrassed she covered her red face and ran up stairs to her room. He shrugged at Jenna. "Was it something I said?" She laughed and showed him two big heavy boxes asking him to carry them to the kitchen for her. He carried the first one setting it on the floor near the cabinets then went back for the other one. When he came back in her mom was bent over looking in the box and was unaware of him standing behind her looking right at her bottom. He swallowed hard and tried to act like he wasn't looking. "humm Jenna where would you like this one. Can I help put some of this up." He saw the box he had was marked pots and pans.

He worked in the kitchen with her mom noticing how much the two women were alike but also different. Her mom was very sweet like her but didn't have the mischievous attitude that Sarah did. He was sweating after moving boxes and helping to unpack lamps and nick knacks.

Cylian997

Digital Pimp
"It was hard for her. Her father, who she adored, cheated on me with another woman. The divorce was messy and I thought it would be better for Sarah to escape from the city. To come back to a place more similar to where I grew up. And those can go into the kitchen." Jenna was busy as she put up several baby pictures of Sarah. She looked very nostalgic at those old pictures, she remembered how happy their family was, how devoted of a father he was. It was a shame it all fell down so bad.

Jenna, although she was in her early 40s, was an in shape woman. Jenna has wide, child birthing hips and a toned body. She had a very thick and luscious lower body, almost like pudding. The maturity of her body was only enhanced by her curves. The way she was shaped put a race track to shame. Her red hair was cut into a short bob that allowed the volume of her hair to flow outward. She wore a loose fitting v neck that gave him a bit of a better view than it should. There were even cute little freckles that gave her white skin a little sense of darkness, but it only make the white parts look more white. Her eyes were darker than her daughters, closer to a solid blue than Sarah's icy blue. One thing was for sure though, Jenna did plenty of squats. Her butt was far too toned and muscular for a lazy woman.

"She is... well was such a daddy's girl. She loved him to bits and to think this happened. And when he rejected her to come with me I was worried. I didn't think that she would feel so much better here already. Thank you. And you can take this box over here upstairs." She pointed out a heavier box for him to take. What a segway.

Johnn

Super-Earth
As Jenna told Kevin of the divorce he couldn't help but feel sorry for Sarah. No wonder she was so upset last night in her room. She lost so much by coming here. But as Jenna talked she worked bending and stretching and reaching over her head. He tried very hard to act like he was working, but his eyes kept roaming over her well rounded bottom. And when she bent over he loved the freckles that showed on her breasts. She was older than Sarah but she was just a beautiful as her.

he worked around the kitchen putting things up high that Jenna could not reach. He had a blush on his cheeks the whole time. But he did his best to not let her see him looking. He felt really good when she thanked him for helping to make Sarah feel better about being here. If only she knew he wanted to see Sarah naked she might not let him in the house again. Thank you. And you can take this box over here upstairs." He smiled as she pointed to the box. " you bet Jenna, I love helping you." He knew he was going to get to see Sarah when he got upstairs. He picked up the heavy box and walked up the stairs looking around when he got to the top of the stairs. He saw two doors and figured which one was her room. He walked over pushing the box against the door to hold it in place so he could knock on her door.

But to his complete horror when he pushed the box against her door it swung open and sent him and the box hurling into her room. He landed on top of the box with a loud oufff sound as he rolled off of it onto his back. He was already red faced, but now he had the wind knocked out of him as he looked over where he heard her voice.

Cylian997

Digital Pimp
With what was before him or any man, if they were to die at that moment, it would be fine. Sarah had her back turned to the door with headphones in her ear and right now , she was only in her silken purple panties. Sarah performed a full split with relative ease, her hands were above her head and her tight braid was loosened to singular thread like strands of hair. Her hands were interlocked and stretched out to the sky. This position only made her breasts all the more noticeable as her thin waist allowed allowed not only her hips and ass to look like the most comfortable pillow, but her free swinging breasts were visible from the side. Every deep breath she took made her body jiggle ever so subtly. A little shiver from her breasts as she heaved out her slow breaths. Her skin looked as smooth and clean as a pure white canvas. Little by little she turned around, opened her eyes and saw him there staring. She was so flabbergasted she could not even respond. Her face was so red it put red peppers to shame.

"K-K-Kevin. What are you doing here?" Her brain was still unable to process anything, she didn't even realize that her pretty pink areola was visible for him to see. He was only a few centimeters away from seeing the full nipple. As her nervousness mounted, her breathing grew more and more haggard, which only made her supple body jiggle more.

Johnn

Super-Earth
As kevin turned his head to the left he saw her standing there her side to him. His mouth fell open as he looked at the most beautiful site he had ever seen as a young man. She was naked but for her cute little purple panties. She was listening to music with her headphones and had not heard him enter the room or fall on the floor so close to where she stood. When she did the splits and put her hands over her head he almost cum in his shorts. His cock had begun to grow in his boxers as he sat up. Her skin was so smooth and she had freckles all over her body. He loved freckles. What really caught his attention was her bare chest. She was sideways to him and he could see the full roundness of her large breasts, only made to look larger by her tiny waist.

The more she bounced or moved the more her breasts bounced and jiggled making his eyes widen even more. But as for all good things she finally turned enough to see him out of the corner of her eye. Her eyes went wide and she flushed a bright red. Almost as bright red as his was. Then she blurted out ..."K-K-Kevin. What are you doing here?" She started to breath harder making her breasts move faster up and down. Her nipple was slowly becoming visible to his eyes. He had a moment or recall earlier that day when she put her arms around his neck and kissed him and he stood there like a statue. He reached out with his foot and pushed her door shut. It clicked closed with a soft metallic sound. He got up on is knees and quicker that she could take a breath he crawled over in front of her as she sat there on the floor her chest heaving up and down and the flush working its way down to her chest.

"Your mom sent me up and I fell in the door when I went to knock. I owe you a kiss Sarah." He reached down and ripped his blue polo shirt over his head so he was bare chested just like her. He reached out and wrapped his arms around her naked body drawing her to him. My god this was the best damn kiss he would ever get in his life. He felt her nipples as they mashed into his bare chest and his leaned down and kissed her full on the lips. This was no hi how are you kiss, no this was the kiss he wanted to give her since he first laid eyes on her. He didn't worry she might not want to be kissed almost naked. He just put as much passion into it so she might forget for a few minutes that she was topless and maybe would stay that way a little bit longer.

Being the clumsy boy that his was as he leaned into kiss her on his knees he lost his balance and pushed her backwards. He put a hand down to hold her from falling hard and slowly lowered her to the carpet in her room. He lay there eyes and lips so close he could feel her breath on his lips. "I figured it was only fair, you know you not having a top on that i let you see me." He smiled down at her wondering if he just screwed up the best girlfriend a guy could ever hope for.

Cylian997

Digital Pimp
When he locked the door and kissed her. She was not ready for that. But it wasn't bad, if anything, it was the best kiss she ever had. No one ever kissed her in such a hungry manner before, as if they wanted to devour her. As their lips were locked she tilted her head to the side to bring them in closer. She didn't know if it was the sudden change, or what, but she really didn't mind. There was something about his earnest effort that was honestly sexy to her. As their lips remained locked, she continued to kiss him back. She was still totally embarrssed but she was a little overwhelmed by this. She pulled away from him and gave him a little grin as she punched him softly in the gut.

"You sure took my hint literally hmm? But lets be honest here. If you really wanted to show you were sorry for barging in here and you wanted to make this fair. Shouldn't you take off your shorts as well? I mean, I am in my underwear and you are even seeing my nipples too." Her pert and pink nipples were exposed for him, her teardrop shaped breasts hung for him to see as she continued to breathe in very slowly. She took in this moment very very carefully. Right now, her heart feels like she ran a marathon but she was ready for more.

"Is everything alright?" Jenna was heard from the other side of the door. "Where is Kevin? Is he ok?" Sarah began to scramble around to try and get decent.

Johnn

Super-Earth
Kevin grabbed his shirt and in a flash had it on as he turned and held her shirt for her to put her arms in, then pulled it down over her breasts quickly. "I'm ok Jenna I just fell on top of the box I brought up here. Thanks for asking. He had been sitting on her shorts as she stood he held her shorts out for her and she stepped in them quickly as he stood hiding her tiny body behind him, giving her time to zip her pants and straighten her shirt. Oh shit he didn't give her a bra, his brain went nuts what if mom noticed.

AS he stood in front of her, he heard the Zipper on her shorts, so he walked to the door opening it. "Hi jenna i'm sorry i'm such a clumsy oaff. But I'm good just got the wind knocked out of me. I was going to help Sarah put some things up on her wall if that's ok?" She looked at the box and saw it was mashed on the top. Then glanced at Sarah behind Kevin. She smiled at them both as she turned pulling the door closed. "You kids have fun i'm going down and fix us a few snacks when you guys finish up come on down."

Kevin breathed out slowly as he turned to look down at Sarah. "You have the best mom in the world, you know that?" He laughed as he looked at her and saw her big round breasts pushing her shirt out and her hard nipples poking through the material. her mom must of seen it and knew what was going on and left them to get to know each other. " That wasn't so bad but i have to say I don't want to waste a moment like that. They only come once in a while. He put his arms around her and pulled her to him. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips again. This time he opened his mouth pushing his tongue to her lips as his hands went to her shorts popping the button open and pulling the zipper down again. He took his time pulling her shorts down. He would wiggle them side to side pushing them down her soft round hips till they finally cleared her panties. Although her panties slid down just a little due to her shorts being so tight. he let go of them and felt them land at their feet.

He pulled back from the kiss and unbuttoned his shorts pushing them to the floor and removed his shirt as he stepped out of his shorts. "Ok So fair is fair Sarah, your turn." he so wanted to watch her lift that top over her head and watch those breasts bounce back into place. Then he was going to hold her and kiss her like she had never been kissed before. She was such a beautiful young woman and the first one he had ever seen topless or touched topless. He knew they were meant to be together ever since that first kiss under the stands.

Cylian997

Digital Pimp
Sarah was entirely shocked that this all went down like this. She honestly wasn't ready for it and she nervously turned away a little. She slid away slowly and now just felt bad as she kissed him back deeply, her tongue was deep inside of his mouth. Her lips were smooth and gentle, like kissing the air itself. She placed her hands on his face and he quickly saw her blushing face.

"Look, I like you ok? A lot more than I expected but I am just not ready for that. I mean, I literally just met you today. We can take it a little slower, right?" She looked at him and almost seemed worried about slowing him down. She remembered how bad JT took it. Their relationship honestly never recovered from her stopping his advances. "I like your honest ways you goof but... i am just not ready yet." She rubbed his face gently, and almost lovingly.

Still, her eyes maintained their worry due to a previous bad experience. She soon laughed a little nervously.

"Besides, my mom was serious about the snacks. We love to eat." And almost on queue, there was another knock on the door.

Johnn

Super-Earth
Kevin blushed as she spoke. He realized he had gone too far and almost hurt her feelings. She looked worried and sad as she spoke to him. "I like you too Sarah, Im sorry. Yea we should take it slower I was just ..well being stupid." he looked down as he pulled his shorts back up. AS he bent for his shirt he picked up her matching purple bra. "Can i at least help you put this back on. I saw your mom look at us the last time and I forgot to help you with it." He put his shirt on as she bent to pull her shorts up.

Then Jenna called to the through the door once more. " We will be right there Jenna just finishing up in here." He turned and smiled at her. "Your mom as good timing doesn't she?"

He went and stood by her offering the bra to her...

Cylian997

Digital Pimp
Sarah was surprised, she half expected this to fall apart but he took it, well like a man should. Little by little, Sarah was getting more and more glad that she moved over here. "And you weren't being stupid. You were being you and you were trying your best. You didn't attack me or anything, you just had a little gusto. You took my advice. Don't worry so much. But..." She looked up to him and cleared off a tear from her eye. She seemed much more calm about this situation than expected. "Thanks."

She took the bra and turned him around, sadly he would only hear the bra lock into place. She did at least give him a very tight hug from behind. He felt her breasts press against him, he almost felt her rib cage.

"My mother is a pro chef, you should see how quick her hands are with a knife. She never made anything bad. Wait till you try her cakes! They are the best." Sarah's excitement over food was something to behold. That was the brightest he had seen her yet. She shone like a sun, her natural brightness came through her lovely smile. She ushered Kevin down stairs as Jenna had a little charcuterie board set up.

"Please, enjoy while I try to make this tv work." Jenna joked.

Johnn

Super-Earth
He turned as she took the bra and twisted him around. With her back to him he felt her moving as she put it on then turned around and pressed her body into his back. Her breasts felt so good. He reached back with both hands pulling her into him wanting to feel as much of her as he could.

When she said her mom had quick hands and was good with a knife he swallowed hard. But the fact Jenna loved to cook made his mouth water. Sarah led them down stairs where Jenna was trying to get the TV to work. Kevin motioned for Sarah to go on in the kitchen as he walked over to where Jenna sat.

"Here let me help you. I'm a wiz at electronics. " He took the remote and after just a few minutes the TV was searching for channels. He turned to hand the remote back to Jenna but evidently she had moved closer to watch what he was doing to learn.

So his aim was off when he turned as he pushed the hand holding the remote right into the point in her low cut top. His hand and the remote stuck between her breasts.

His eyes went wide and he gasped out loud as he pulled his hand away but the remote stuck between her breasts. It was sticking out at him. He started to grab the end and pull it out till he looked up and saw the look on Jenna's face. "I...I ..I'm. Oh god.. I'm so sorry Jenna."

Cylian997

Digital Pimp
"They do get in the way, don't worry, besides these do get in the way a little. No harm, no foul." Jenna composed herself as Sarah only took a moment to laugh. "What's so funny dear?"

"You better be careful mom, being cute and awkward is his best move." Sarah grinned as she teased her mother. Jenna only smiled and pulled him into a deep embrace. While Sarah's youth definitely stood out, with Jenna, with her experience and maturity she gently raked her fingers across his stomach and playfully winked at Sara. Sarah however was unable to respond, she knew that she shouldn't have done this but she was too curious. But it was something else, there was a little element of danger. The way she managed to moved her fingers so deftly is evident of her skill with a knife.

"Come on Sarah, if you are trying to trump me know you will always lose." She let him go and took the remote control. "Thanks for the help, I can't figure out a tv but if you need an amazing veal demiglace then I am the right woman for the job." Jenna takes a piece of cheese and eats it with a grin while Sarah only turned away as she blushed furiously and she felt something a little more distinct but she couldn't put a name to this emotion.

Johnn

Super-Earth
He sighed as she laughed and told him her breasts did get in the way. But then she did something he hadn't expected and pulled him into her chest in a warm embrace. Her breasts felt Fuller than Sarah's but it wasn't just the hug it was what she did with her fingers. He had never had a woman do that and it actually made his cock stir in his shorts. He put his hands around her, one in the middle of her back where he felt her bra strap where it fastened and the other just naturally slid down to her left butt cheek.

Her and Sarah talked about him and it made him blush. But when she broke the hug he got the impression that there was something he missed between mother and daughter.
Jenna thanked him again as she took some cheese from the tray.

Kevin got up as he saw Sarah blush as she turned away from them. He picked out a few pieces of snacks and walked over to her. " Are you ok Sarah? You were right your mom is very good. Hey there's a real good horror movie coming on tonight. I was going to ask my mom if I could watch it. Do you get HBO here. It's a cool movie about a monster that roams around this small community in the mountains. Supposed to be good. Maybe we could all watch it later."

He touched Sarah's shoulder from behind. In a whisper he said" are you ok did I do something wrong" she hadn't turned back around yet since her mom hugged him. She couldn't be jealous he thought to himself. He liked her mom but Sarah was who a dreamed if holding.

Top Bottom