Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Well endowed futa looking for casual sex scenarios

Hello there! I'm new to BlueMoon and this is my very first request thread. I'll keep it simple for now. I'm looking to write as a well endowed futa character against either a female or futa character (or multiple characters) in a short smutty scenario.

When I say "well endowed" I'm talking penis size of 1 foot minimum and up to 3 feet. And breast size starting around "basketball" and anywhere up to "beachball". I'm also more than happy to play as or against nekos or furrys.

For scenarios, I don't have anything in particular in mind but I am looking for a casual sex scenario, especially if it's a full on public display! This could be two strangers meeting and fucking in public, two friends cuddling up to watch a movie who start doing more than just cuddling, maybe an incestous pairing of a mother teaching her futa daughter how to suck cock by demonstrating on her. I'm open to all sorts of fun possibilities!

As for my big kinks:
Excessive cum (I'm talking ludicrous degrees here, a gallon of the stuff or more)
Tight clothing (and no underwear!)
Public exposure
Incest (not necessary, I know not everyone likes it)
Lactation/breastfeeding (again, not everyone's cup of tea)
Casual/free sex (an absolute must. Characters who are totally non chalant about sex to the point where it's just considered as normal as a hug)
Light hearted fun (not looking for a super serious RP. Just some light hearted fun and maybe even a few laughs)

Things I hate:
Watersports/scat
Vore
Gore
Violence (in a sexual context)

Well anyway. Thanks for reading and please message me if any of this interests you!

Back
Top Bottom