Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Andro/NB and RP Junk

Aketero

Meteorite
I much prefer to put everything under one roof. Heh.

So, to reiterate, I'm only dominant, and don't like to pair up against other dominant characters.

Legend:
General Text
Important things, take note.
Titles
Text relating to titles
Info
Extra Info
Things I super like~

Thread/Personal Rules:
- >
I'm not interested in fighting for dominance and I don't want to be paired with other dominant characters, not in a sexual, kinky or romantic situation.
- > Please don't call me 'dude' or 'man' or 'bro' or anything that's usually male intended.
I don't really care if it's "What you call everyone." not me thank you very much.
- > All my characters are at least 18. [*1]
But they're also ageless, in the way that they don't reach old-age unless they want to. [Not, 'hey, she only looks 16, but she's actually 500000, so it's fine.']

There's a two specific ways that my characters become as they are.
1 One
is by finding a specific item that changes every time, per person/world/adventure.
2 The other is by being created. I don't use the word 'born', because it's not procreation. It's literally being made by a specific process. They come into being, fully formed, fully mentally formed, as an altered clone of their 'parent' [*1]. Altered by appearance and ability.

I have a list that I've been adding to for years on Google Docs, of all my characters, their appearances and their powers.

My characters cannot 'die' in the conventional format. If they are stabbed they will bleed. If they lose a limb, then they don't have that limb. If they were to 'die', their essence would return to the country that they live, their memories/emotions/experiences staying afloat in a... complicated lore item. They are not created with this knowledge.

RP Themes I Enjoy:
Powers/Abilities
Discovering/exploring said powers and abilities
Scifi/Fantasy
Cyberpunk
Worlds set like Firefly, Borderlands, Revolution

Turn-Ons:
Dirty talking
Pain
Sensory Deprivation
Restraints
Blanket Consent
Incest

Turn-Offs/Hard-Limits:
Other Dom/mes
Vore
Death
Sissification
Bimbofication

WIP.

To do:
- post at least 4 characters
- post rough ideas I want to explore
- supply basic pairings that I'm comfortable doing.
- add more on/offs

P.S. I am deliberately leaving out specific details. I've had my ideas stolen before. Not saying I think anyone will steal anything. But I prefer to protect myself.

Last edited:
In This Post:
Androgynous Characters
Random Starters~

Name: Aketero
Apparent Age: 22
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them
Powers: Biokinesis, dream control
Appearance: Aketero
Personality/Bio: Ake isn't evil but they can be tempted to twist the dreams they enter when people piss them off. Most of the time they like to remain incognito. Their ability to literally blend into the background makes it even easier to do so. Certainly on the wrong side of the law, most of the time. Ake finds most people boring or uninteresting. But they'll go out of their way to find interesting people, but it usually ends up as stalking rather than hanging out with.

"Here's one I made earlier"
The Starter Post

He adjusted his coat. It was raining, it was always raining, regardless of how, where, when, wherever he went, it was raining. It didn't really affect him much, and sure, he liked the rain. He moved quickly, not quite dodging the rain drops, but making them avoid him. If he stood too long in the same, then sure, the rain would stop hitting the ground, but if he kept moving they would effectively move through him. If he bumped into someone, they would for a moment, be impervious to the rain. But they rarely noticed, and he rarely bumped into people. He headed into the club. He was waiting for someone, always waiting for someone, but they were never here. It had been so many years now though, so many different places, that he'd forgotten who he was waiting for, but it didn't matter, every night, every day, he'd be somewhere, waiting.

Can't Slay Me
“You call THAT a punch?” She screamed at him. He had sneaked up upon her and came with an uppercut, but already her jaw was re-aligning itself. The light in the room was steadily diminishing as her eyes flash to black. The white of her eyes being taken over by little black tendrils. She took a deep breath and her presence seem to take up the entire room, as though it breathed with her. The tendrils continued outwards from her eyes and built up in her left fist, the weaker one and she swung back at him. Missing by mere centimetres, but it didn’t matter, the force of it and the powers that she possessed pummelled him into the room. “Get out of my sight, you disgust me.” She turned from him and grabbed her coat, putting it on before giving him a kick and leaving the room. “I’m leaving, and I’m not coming back.” And with that she slammed the door, making the entire building shudder. But as she left, the world steadily became lighter, whereas where she trod, the light would fade away. Most would associate her with evil, but she was pure in her actions. Red is not the only colour to associate with anger. Now there was no trace that she had been hit at all, not even a bruise. She used to be the kind of girl that bruised easily, but that was in the old days. Now she awakened and achieved her full potential. No one could touch her, ever. She has some kind of barrier made of this ‘darkness’ that followed her everywhere. It would seep into her, filling up all of her veins, taking over the beating of her heart as her body steadily became blacker than night itself. She drew in a breath, focusing on the darkness and pulling it into herself. No point making herself too obvious to the various creatures that would be out at night, but then, she really did want to hit something. Or break a building, you know, it’s the little things that count.
[[Honestly not sure where I want to take this.]]

Last edited:
Name: Sajas [Saya]
Apparent Age: 20
Pronouns: She/her
Powers: Limited shapeshifting, healing through using memories [until full power unlocked], telekinesis [uses it as flight].
Appearance: Sajas

With one hand on the boy’s chest she throws the other arm out towards their attacker. Her energy being sucked it and forced out in two ways, it’s no wonder than she snaps. The boy is back to full health but in her head all he is now is ‘some boy’ and their attacker, whom she couldn’t see anywhere is gone. Gone amidst the destruction that befell the building they had been standing in.

She gets up slowly, her hands immediately to her head as it feels like her mind is about to erupt. It hurts, more than anything could hurt, more than anything else she remembered. But then, what did she remember? As she looked around for where she was, she realised that she didn’t remember anything. Her mind was blank; she opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

What had she done?

Looking back at the boy she saw a large pool of blood, finally seeing that her hands were covered in blood except where her own tears had rained down and washed them away. This was clearly the boy’s blood and his shirt was riddled with holes. What had he survived. Had he caused this? Why did he hate her so much to take her memories away? Every time she tried to think of the boy, the void was so large that she couldn’t stop the flow of bad from good.

Could he help her?

No, she didn’t want him to. She wanted to leave, and in her stumbling gait across the room, she fell out of a window that lacked glass. Except perhaps, for the few shards around the edges that dug into her ankles and bit at her hands as she grasped for the sides.

Falling wasn’t really the worst part. It was that suddenly her senses were on fire. Time slowed down and what she would imagine would be the moment that her life flashed before her eyes, was instead her mind activating in ways that scared her. She knew exactly how many seconds until she hit the floor. Her exact weight and the speed that she would reach as she fell. And she could feel everything around her, her senses pushed out and then flooded back like an echo.

Twisting in the air she faced the ground coming towards her, closed her eyes and pushed away at the ground. For a moment it felt like she had landed, but instead she was now floating. She tested the ‘balance’ and realised more that she wasn’t floating, or flying, but she just wasn’t on the ground, she could walk around as she was, up in the air. She idly cracked her fingers and then shot up into the sky, seeing exactly how much power she had.

Current Cravings:
Something military based
Incest pairings.
^>Any pairings. As long as... you guessed it.. I'm the dom/me.
I always like powers and special abilties.

Pairings I'll do:
Student/Student
Student/Teacher
Sniper/Spotter
Angel/Human
Demon/Human
Pretty much anything...?

Most of my roleplays can be whittled down to:
Powered person/not power person
or
Power person/Differently powered person

Last edited: