Married MILF looking for adventure

Wendy Page

Meteorite
Hi Everyone. I am new at posting on here although I have answered a few. I use to play a lot on Yahoo messenger and now I play on Discord. I like the quick back and forth like we are actually dealing with each other, but if schedules don't work out I am open to longer responses back and forth.

I am open to other roles with me starting out as the innocent woman that is bought changed into someones submissive slut. I have to live two lives, the good wife and someones slut.

Role I am craving:
I am a bored housewife. My husband travels a lot and I only work part time. My two daughters have both gone off to college so I am home alone a lot. My life has become boring and I want a little excitement back. As I am looking at personal ads on CL jut for fun, I come across that is looking for someone to go on motorcycle rides with him. It would start with us corresponding and he gets me to agree to meet him for a short ride. He looks tough, but he is really nice to me. I don't care if he is older or younger than me. The excitement from riding and having the wind in my hair and the guy that is being respectful, but a bit of a flirt makes me feel free again. I felt a little naughty with my legs wrapped around another man and the motorcycle vibrating. After the ride we go back to the diner where we met and have lunch. Then we part ways. But it doesn't take much to get me to meet him again. He makes me start playing the part more. Bringing me other things to wear so I look more like his biker bitch. Slowly changing me.

If this interests you or you have any other ideas that you would like to share, I would love to hear from you.

Wendy

Back
Top Bottom