Looking for a romantic RP. OPEN FOR IDEAS

Ok so I enjoy doing romantic type roleplay. Also craving one since I've been playing a lot of story app games on my phone. Heres a few possible story lines.

I'm down for just about anything, so hit me with things youd like to do if I'm not comfortable I'll let you know.
All I ask if that you reply with more than 1 to 2 sentences.

Fantasy themed

This could be made up many different way. Depends on what type of creatures we chose to pair up. I was thinking some type of fairy race, nymph, or mermaid. The other character could be human or another creature that is not aloud to be seen with their kind. This would be a forbidden love type theme.

Princess/Prince falls for common wealth

This is a general theme that of course goes along the lines of a prince or princess falling for the help. The prince/princess is set to an arranged marriage and must decide what they truly want.

Murder Mystery

This theme could go many ways. Right now I've been doing a story where a girl was set to get married, but then is kidnapped and his friends must save her. The love interest comes up with time of spending time with the person the character is around. This could also go a different way where the girl is supposed to be married and her fiance and her are kidnapped. The fiance has many emenies due to the fact of being very well off and burning bridges with many people. This kidnapper wants revenge and it could end up with the girl being brain washed into loving the kidnapper.

Bonnie and Clyde/ You spinned themed

Not sure if anyone has seen the Netflix original You, but to explain it quickly this girl meets this guy after getting out of a bad break up at a book store. She ends up seeing this guy more often because he is stalking her. Eventually they start dating each other. This guy is so obsessed with her that he continues to watch her ever move to make sure she stays with him and doesnt cheat on him. I'd like to spin it to where he tries to kill her, but instead of her dying she ends up being so madly in love she become just as obsessed with him, and his murder tendencies come out and this end up committing crimes together like bonnie and clyde.

If anyone wants to go off any of these themes but also have some ideas you want to add to them let me know I'm open to ideas! If you just have an idea your dying to do and want to shoot them at me I'm open to that too!!

I'm also open to to doing doubles if someone wants to play a female character too!

Back
Top Bottom