Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Some rough ideas (nsfw)

michele

Moon
Hello everyone. Some things you should know about me, I tend to like things pretty rough and dirty. If it doesn't involve some amount of force, coercion, or humiliation, I'm probably not very interested. I don't have any real experience roleplaying as celebrities or fictional characters or a fantastical setting, but I'm willing to give it a shot! I usually play with guys, but I'm not opposed to playing with girls also... and kind of look forward to it if the right situation presents itself. I usually write via PM's, and update a few times a week.

Alrighty, the boring stuff out of the way! I'm a visual person, so there are some images and gifs scattered through here that are likely NOT SAFE FOR WORK. They may or may not be related to the topic at hand, more then likely, their just something I find a turn on. You have been warned!

Here is a (short) list of things that turn me on:
Teasing, Sexy clothing, Force/Rough, Public Sex/Humiliation, Being used for other's pleasure with no concern to my own, Groups, Facials, Bondage, Desperately trying to maintain my dignity and failing

And here is a list of things that are a complete turn off:
Blood/Scat/Piss, animals, master/slave, pregnancy

Almost all these stories work with a guy or girl, so don't be shy! Even submissive girls can find something in here they like, I hope!

Blackmail:
My character is in a position of authority (a teacher, a boss, a politician), and your character, a rival or someone under me, get some dirt on her. In order to prevent that from ruining my career, I let you blackmail me, starting with relatively small acts. But as you get more and more evidence on me, your demands get more and more depraved and debaucherous.

Or, my character is the student/worker/staff/whatever, and she is blackmailed by someone in power over her.

Tease
My character knows exactly what affect she's having in her revealing outfit. At a party/bar/club, I get a lot of attention, but I'm not there for anything besides feeling good about myself, knowing that "no means no" and none of those I'm teasing will actually do anything about it. Your character has no such qualms. You tire of my teasing act, and give me what I deserve.

A more innocent tease, I don't realize the effect I have on you, my best friend's dad. Maybe my friend is more of a real tease, even slutty, but you know you can't do anything about that, so you take it out on me. I have no desire for actual incest, but I love an older man who makes me call him "daddy"

Friends
A girl friend convinces my more naive character to go with her someplace we shouldn't. A gloryhole, an adult theater, or someplace less obvious like a bar in the wrong part of town or a notorious frat party. Somewhere where there's a group of horny men who see us as a free pass. She encourages what happens next while I'm in way over my head. You can play the guys, or my promiscuous friend.

I used to have a best friend. But we had a falling out, and now can't stand each other. She stole my boyfriend, so I decide to do one better: I'm going to fuck her dad. But I'm not prepared for what he's about to unleash... Or, I stole her boyfriend, and now she is bent on humiliating me and ruining my life.

Rivals
For girls only. We hate each other, maybe for petty reasons, maybe for something serious. But now we're both in trouble. What kind of trouble? Well, lets figure it out, but this would be for both of us to describe what's happening to the other girl, and our own reactions.

Bets
A smaller scale of my blackmail ideas. My character lost a bet, and now has to pay. Whatever the price is, it should be embarrassing but not immediately sexual. Serving you and your friends drinks during the game while wearing a skimpy outfit. Wearing a remote vibrator in public that you have control over. Something along those lines.

Groping
On a crowded bus or similar public location, you get your hands on my character. I'm petrified to say anything and drawing attention to myself, and you get more and more aggressive with it. How far will you take it?

Bad Boyfriend
My character is a good girl. An A+ student, or a dedicated employee. She has a good family and great friends and a great life. Which is why she can't figure out why she's dating your character. She can't figure out why her knees get weak when he orders her around in the bedroom. She can't figure out why it turns her on when he insults her and uses her for his own gratification. She can't figure out why she dresses the way he wants her to when they're together, or why she fingers herself in the shower after he gets done degrading her.

Nonconsentual (mostly)
My character has the home to herself, and is experimenting with self bondage. Or maybe she's an old pro at it. In any case, she's got a vibrator, a few restraints, a gag, and maybe a few other... accessories, and is guaranteed to be alone for the next several hours. Or not, as the doorbell rings and the doorknob rattles.

My character is putting on a show on webcam. Maybe my long distance boyfriend is on the other side. Maybe I'm a game streamer or a cam girl, willing to show a little bit of skin but never anything more. The guy or guys who break into my home don't really care about who's on the other side of the camera though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom