Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male I got what I asked for. - A superheroine in peril adventure

I am Blunder Girl. I protect the good citizens of Metropia and they love me for it. But there is one villain who has always eluded me. Always escaped my traps. He mocks me openly and keeps making these challenges, daring me to meet him one on one and find out once and for all who is the conqueror and who is the conquered. I finally had enough and go to the Council of Five. The bosses of the five biggest criminal organizations in town. I tell them I want a one on one meeting with that man and once and for all so I can put him in his place and get him off the streets. It will give them a bigger slice of the criminal pie as well so they are all for it. At midnight the next Saturday, in a very dangerous part of town I am in my outfit, the shiny black latex eye mask, thigh high boots and arm length gloves and the purple leotard, riding my BlunderCycle up to the warehouse where musclemen from the five families stand guard to make sure nobody interferes. I walk into the warehouse and there he is. Standing in the center of the large open floor space, hands on hips, laughing his annoying laugh telling me he can't believe what a stupid bimbo I am thinking I can beat him. Mocking me as always, telling me I have about five minutes of freedom left before I'm just another hogtied slut crying and begging for mercy thru my ball gag.
I condescendingly yawn and ask him if he plans on talking me to death, then we circle each other a few times and I make my move. I do a cartwheel and dive at him taking him off his feet and get him face down under me almost too easily. As I reach for my Blunder ropes the musclemen who were standing outside are suddenly on me. Grabbing my arms and yanking them together behind me, pulling me off him, bear hugging my legs, hand gagging me, wrestling me to my feet and holding me tight. I am screaming against the hand over my mouth and bucking like a wild cat as he stands up, dusts himself off and gives me that infuriating smile as he says
Thanks boys. You can fight for her tricycle. Let's tie up the BlunderBrat up with her own ropes, shall we?
Oh my God are you kidding me! The huge musclemen hold me tight as he takes his sweet time tying me up very.. VERY tight. Starting with my knees, then my ankles.... While I am twisting and squirming, jerking violently and screaming my head off into the big fat hand covering my lips. He winds viciously tight ropes around my wrists and my arms above my elbows. The goons are urging him to make the ropes so tight they sink into the black latex of my boots and gloves so deep they disappear and he comes pretty close to succeeding, I am out of my mind mad, trying to bite the hand gagging me then in one swift well executed move, the hand tears off my mouth and a huge black rubber ball fastened to a thick leather panel is forced in. The backstabbing bastards buckle it tight making the leather pad the ball is fastened to crush my lips into my teeth. My cries are nothing but angry sounding mmmmf. Hmmmmf Hmmmf moans as they lay me face down, bend my heels back into my wrists and tie my hands to my feet. As I lay at their feet struggling helplessly they all shake hands and my arch enemy hands each muscleman an envelope overstuffed with crisp new hundred dollar bills. Then he grabs me by the ropes tying my hands and feet and carries me like a suitcase out of the warehouse into a waiting van, throws me inside and drives me into a life of bondage slavery. According to him. We will see about that.

Any evil rigger type villains out there wanting to write the adventure give me a PM and let's go!

Back
Top Bottom