Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Open Your Eyes đź‘€

Emberbird

Last Shred of Light
Welcome to my quick RQ Thread; where I'll dump some concepts and summaries! :whistle:
**Means High Interest!
If you like any please let me know, comment or PM me! Fandom/OC accepted. Roles can be switched.

Arranged Marriage- Our characters have known each other since kindergarden. Their parents both own huge corporations and have lots of business meetings/dinners/parties together. So they see each other more often than they'd like to. The companies work out a deal and decide to merge. It's not a match made in heaven but the parents believe they should marry. To their dismay our characters have to work out the rough patches, get to know each other and eventually fall in love.

**Modeling Scam/ Dark web- Your character is an exhibitionist. They love themselves more than life itself. They like to pose for photos in fashion and whatever else strikes them. They get contacted by a "Modeling Agency" claiming they love their beauty and artistic look and that they have great potential as a model.

**Burlesque- Your character has been struggling with a passion for makeup and dancing and their sexuality. Their dreams come true when they book a role as a stage performer in the club, where they can lead a double life. Unbeknownst to them, they captured the eyes of an alpha male admirer. Intimidating since their gender is up in the air and they have little to no relationship history.

Prisoner/Warden- Aren't you going to smile for your mugshot? Your character has done some stupid things and has been busted by the cops. They have never been in jail before but everybody knows about the rumors ... will the Warden be taking a liking to them and make doing the time easier or put them in the rowdiest pod?

Soulmates- Fluff. Soon after our characters meet they notice they've been inked with tattooish marks somewhere on their body that represent the other. They don't really believe in that soulmate connection crap but this circumstance is celestial.

Last edited:
Bump
[automerge]1553969736[/automerge]
Bumpy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom