Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female " Watch out, endangered species coming through! " Beast Boy seeking out scenes with Teen Titans/DC/Marvel canons and more!

Froggyboy

Beast Boy!

" I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything! "

Current Alias: Beast Boy

Past Aliases: Changeling

Affiliation: Teen Titans, Doom Patrol, Justice League

Current Location: Titans Tower

Alignment: Good

Identity Status: Public

Citizenship: American

Marital Status: Single

Height: 5'6" (168cm)

Weight: 125lbs(57kg)

Eyes: Green

Hair: Green

Skin: Green

Beast Boy's parents, Mark and Marie Logan, were geneticists that would travel the jungles of the world to study their wildlife. Beast Boy was brought up in the jungles of Brazil, Africa, India, and several other places. The Logans particularly became interested in a rare species of green monkeys, but the day they finally found them, something terrible happened.

Beast Boy was bitten by a one of the monkeys and contracted a serious illness called Sakutia. To save him, his parents attempted to cure him with a new serum, which bestowed him with his shape-changing abilities. As a side effect, his skin, hair, and eyes turned green. Later in his life Beast Boy's parents died in a boating accident. After they died, Beast Boy, was interested in a super hero team called the Doom Patrol and was determined to join them. He broke into their headquarters and was treated as an intruder, but his efforts to escape capture impressed them, thus earning his membership on the team.

Beast Boy was originally the youngest member of the Doom Patrol. However, revealed in Homecoming, Mento's harsh discipline and less-than-encouraging attitude finally alienated him from his surrogate family, and he struck out on his own. Looking for a new place to live, he came to Jump City, where he encountered Robin, Starfire, Raven, and Cyborg and aided them in liberating Starfire from her Gordanian captors. Afterward, the five formed a new team on their own, the Teen Titans.

Beast Boy plays the role of the lighthearted jokester of the group, though he is often the butt of many jokes or backfiring pranks himself. He is playful, energetic, and often immature. When the other Titans are focused on important details he is usually the first to break in with a preposterous suggestion or an unnecessary joke. Due to this, others sometimes view him as immature, thickheaded, and cumbersome. However, he continually proves invaluable with his kindness and battle prowess. Although he jokes most of the time, Beast Boy can be hot-headed and serious when pushed over the edge.

Upbeat, flirtatious and a bit of a joker, Beast Boy retains an air of affability at almost all times. Quite a feat, considering the loss of his parents, his rough childhood under a foster father and the physical changes brought to his skin and hair color due to the serum. Although he often uses his humor to hide the emotional pain he suffered from these hardships, the bonds he’s formed with his fellow super heroes has lessened his pain, and he trusts and loves his friends completely.

Beast Boy has the ability to morph into any animal he knows of. He can change into extinct animals and even animals from different planets. When he changes, it only takes a couple of seconds. It does not matter how big or small. It does not put strain on him to do this. He can stay in an animal's form indefinitely. He has changed into multiple animals such as a swarm of fireflies and a group of barnacles. The only problem is no matter what form he takes the animal's skin and hair color will always be green. He has demonstrated the ability to transform into animals many times larger than their actual forms: among others, he has been seen transforming into a human-sized tarantula and a giant snake. He has also been seen transforming into mythical animals such as a phoenix and a dragon. Whether this is a progression of his abilities or a new power altogether is unknown.

Beast Boy has the power to mimic the abilities of any animal he knows of while he is in their form. The ability apparently gives him intuitive understanding of the animals and what abilities they have that may be useful in the situation.

Beast Boy has also been shown to shape shift into demonic animals such as the time when Raven implanted Beast Boy with an evil seed of her father or when Beast Boy and when the rest of the Titans traveled into Hell to trap Raven's father, Trigon.

After an encounter with the supervillain Adonis at a laboratory, Beast Boy gained the ability to shift into a beast, similar in appearance to that of a werewolf. This increases his strength, speed and durability tremendously, as well as heightening all of his senses. He however cannot control himself when in this form, turning into a feral beast, thus he uses it very sparingly. Ever since his encounter with Adonis, he has only used the form once when protecting Raven from demons invading the Earth.
(None of these are required, of course! I will only have Beast Boy use these abilities/powers should my partner approve of it.)

Beast Boy has superhuman senses, being able to smell, see, hear, and taste things normal humans cannot. It's unknown just how strong each of these senses are, but this is because of Beast Boy's tendency not to take advantage of them rather than them being immeasurable.

Beast Boy's brain also functions at a much higher rate than humans as well, having a very strong memory that can remember precise moments from any part in his life, as well as assess and solve situations much quicker than the average mind. He however rarely uses this to his advantage, instead preferring to rely on his animal forms strength or speed to handle situations, as well as choosing to act more on his bravado and ego rather than his intelligence, making him appear to be dumb to others.

Despite his human body, besides it being green, Beast Boy possesses superhuman strength, speed, reaction time and durability, all of which heightened whenever in an appropriate animal form. He can also heal quicker than humans, his body being able to form skin to cover his wounds within a matter of minutes, as well as giving him a heightened pain tolerance and much more resilient bones and vital organs.

My F-List, where you can find all of my kinks, along with plenty of more information! F-Chat is also where I am the most active, so if you can't seem to find me online on here or on Discord, check in here and send me a note or a PM on F-Chat!

πŸ’ž LONG TERM ROMANCE πŸ’ž
πŸ’‹ LUSTFUL FEMDOM πŸ’‹
🀼 COMBAT 🀼
πŸ“ƒ LENGTHY POSTS πŸ“ƒ
πŸ’ CASUAL FLINGS πŸ’

& MORE!

πŸ–€ RAVEN πŸ–€
🌠STARFIRE 🌠
β›° TERRA β›°

β˜‚ JINX β˜‚
β˜€ POWER GIRL β˜€
🌺 POISON IVY 🌺
😽 CATWOMAN 😽
🀑 HARLEY QUINN 🀑
πŸ’ͺ WONDER WOMAN πŸ’ͺ
βš” RAVAGER βš”
πŸŒ† BLACKFIRE πŸŒ†

NOT JUST LIMITED TO THESE, THESE ARE JUST THE ONES I HAVE THE MOST KNOWLEDGE ON. CANONS OUTSIDE THE DC UNIVERSE AND OCS ALIKE ARE ALSO WELCOMED!

I RP THROUGH NOTES, THREAD, F-LIST/F-CHAT AND DISCORD. NO EMAIL OR OTHER INSTANT MESSAGE PROVIDERS.

DISCORD: Frogman417#4015
F-LIST: Grass Stain

IF YOU WANTED SOME VISUALS ON BEAST BOY ALONG WITH HIM WITH THE LADIES, HERE YOU GO! I CLAIM TO OWN NONE OF THE IMAGES USED BELOW AND WILL HAPPILY TAKE THEM DOWN IF THE OWNERS CONTACT ME AND WISH ME TO DO SO!

BEAST BOY IMAGES (SFW)

BEAST BOY GIFS (SFW)

BEAST BOY X RAVEN IMAGES AND GIFS (SFW)

BEAST BOY X STARFIRE IMAGES AND GIFS (SFW)

BEAST BOY X TERRA IMAGES AND GIFS (SFW)

BEAST BOY IMAGES AND GIFS (NSFW)

Last edited:
Top Bottom