Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking for a Sick & Twisted partner in crime

Hello everyone,
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping to find another girl to roleplay with. I'm bi, so I enjoy playing with both men and women, but it's been a while since I've had a female partner and I'm really craving that.

So, a few things about my roleplay style:
I generally play third person.
My post length is typically 2-3 solid paragraphs. Sometimes more, but generally I don't care for novel length posts. Usually it turns into 1 or 2 paragraphs of just describing how green the grass is.
My grammar is pretty good, but like everyone I do make mistakes.
I can usually post at least once a day, usually more. If I'm going to be away for an extended period of time, I'll let you know.

At this time I don't have an Flist setup, but I've listed some of my favorite kinks below. Of course we don't need to include all of them:
Oral giving and receiving
Anal play
Dirty talk
Age gaps
Dom/sub

Limits:
How is that any fun?

As far as scenarios, I don't have anything specific in mind. I'm really hoping to find a good partner that I can brainstorm with to develop some. I like finding something that we'll both enjoy instead of just listing ones.

I think that's it for now. I'll flush this out better in the future. In the meantime, if you'd like to chat I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,
Brittany

Back
Top Bottom